Why Book NCP Flightpath Terminals 2 and 3, Heathrow Airport
If you're flying from Terminals 2 or 3, you can't get much closer than the conveniently located NCP Flightpath car park. It's perfect if you're looking for a great value parking that doesn't compromise on location or security.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
A courtesy shuttle bus to Terminals 2 & 3 operates between 04:00 and 23:40; outside of these hours call the provided number to request a transfer. The transfer takes 8 - 12 minutes and transfer from Terminal 2 is from Bus Stop 17 and at Terminal 3 it's 22.
The car park features CCTV, security fencing entry and exit barriers plus regular patrols.
Disabled parking spaces are available.
Open 24 hours, 365 days a year.
NCP Flightpath Terminals 2 and 3, West Drayton Heathrow UB7 0DU
Exit M4 Junction 4:
- Follow signs for Terminals 2 & 3.
- Keep in the left lane and turn left at the traffic lights. Go up the hill and turn left just before the first set of traffic lights
- Follow signs round the side of the hotel (Park Inn Hotel).
- Turn left over the bridge.
- NCP car park will be directly in front of you.
Upon arriving at the car park:
- Drive up to the barrier, the Automatic Number Plate Recognition system will recognise your booking and the barrier will rise.
- Enter the car park and drive into a vacant space.
- Take a transfer bus to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
- Make your way to the bus stop outside the terminal and take the bus to the car park.
- Collect your car from where you originally parked.
If the barrier does not rise on exit, press the assistance button and staff will help you.