- For my return time when making a booking, should I give my landing time or estimated pick up time?
- We suggest that you provide your flight landing time. When you make a booking with APH we ask for your in-bound flight number, if you have it, as most car parks will monitor your flight to ensure your vehicle will be ready upon your return. They know how long it usually takes for you to return to collect your car once your flight has landed so you don’t have to guess!
- How much time should I allow for dropping off my car and getting to the Airport?
- This is dependent on the type of service you book but you should give yourself plenty of time to complete the check in process and transfer to the Airport if this is required. We provide full details of all the services we offer including transfer times, frequency and arrival and return procedures on our website. Simply click on the ‘Parking’ tab in the main menu and chose your Airport to see a full list of the car parks we offer. Choose your car park from the list and all the details will be displayed for you.
Full details will also be included on your confirmation.
- How do I amend the details of my booking?
- You can make changes to most bookings using Manage My Booking. Any changes must be made at least 48 hours prior to departure and there are some services for which we cannot accept any changes to the travels dates and times (Non-Flexible, Supersaver or Advanced Purchase Services etc) however you can change personal details including car and flight details. Please be aware that changes to your travel dates will be subject to availability and may incur additional cost.
- Why can’t I amend my Non-Flexible, Supersaver or Advanced Purchase booking?
- Unfortunately, Non-Flexible, Supersaver or Advanced Purchase bookings simply cannot be amended/cancelled because they are offered at a discounted rate off the standard price. The discounted rate is ideal for customers whose plans are definite with little chance that they will need to make a change.
However, if you feel your plans are likely to change, we highly recommend booking a fully flexible option at a slightly higher rate, it is often only a few pounds more expensive and could save you money in the long run.
- How can I cancel my booking?
- If your plans change and you need to cancel your booking simply go to Manage My Booking, enter your details and choose the cancel booking option. Please note there are some services which cannot be cancelled, for example Non-Flexible, Supersaver or Advanced Purchase bookings. Details of these are listed on the Manage My Booking page.
- I don’t think I received my email confirmation, how can I resend it to myself?
- Resending your confirmation is easy, visit Manage My Booking, enter your details and simply press ‘Resend my Itinerary’. You can also change the email address you’d like this sent to if you edit your personal details, that way you can ensure that you receive it.
- Do I have to leave my keys at the carpark?
- This varies dependant on the service. We provide information on how each service operates on our website. Simply click on the ‘Parking’ tab in the main menu and chose your Airport to see a full list of the car parks we offer. Choose your car park from the list and all the details will be displayed for you.
You will also see this information displayed in the ‘more information’ detailed for each car park when you get a quote and it will be outlined in the important information section on your booking confirmation.
If you are still not sure, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01342710071 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I apply my discount code to my booking?
- Currently APH don’t offer the use of discount codes. We only offer our discounts via emails sent to our subscribed mailing list. If you have one of our email offers in your inbox and you are looking to make a booking or just quote, simply click the link on your email and your discount will be automatically applied to the prices you see.
Think you are entitled to a discount but don’t have one of our email offers in your inbox? Joining our mailing list is easy, simply enter your email address in the form found at the bottom of all our pages to start saving!
- What happens if I arrive/return late or early to the carpark?
- Try not to worry about this when you are travelling, with UK roads it is normal to not be bang on time! We recommend if you are going to be considerably early/late and you are worried how this will affect your booking, simply give your car park a ring directly using the number provided on your confirmation. If you are delayed on your return to the UK then there may be an additional charge levied at the car park on your return. If you are worried about this additional cost, then please call the car park directly and they will be able to let you know what this cost will be.
- What is a Park Mark award?
- A Park Mark Award certifies a car parks Safer Parking status. It is only awarded to parking facilities that have met the requirements of a risk assessment conducted by the police. It is part of a wider scheme called The Park Mark® Safer Parking Scheme, which is a Police Crime Prevention Initiative (Police-CPI) and is aimed at reducing both crime and the fear of crime in parking facilities.
When booking your parking it is worth looking out for this Award for extra peace of mind.
- I am unhappy with the service provided, how can I make a complaint?
- We are sorry to hear that you would like to make a complaint. If you wish to do so, you can simply follow our complaints procedure which can be found below.
Damage complaint: If you believe your vehicle is damaged while in the car park, you should immediately let a member of staff know about this before you leave the carpark. If you do not do this, the best thing to do is contact the carpark directly using the contact details given on your confirmation. By doing this you’ll ensure that you are talking to the correct people who will help you deal with your problem.
Service complaint: If you are just generally unhappy about the service you received, we recommend contacting your carparking provider directly regarding this matter. This can be done by using the contact details provided on your confirmation. If you cannot locate the contact details of your carpark APH will be happy to help provide these to you again, however if you used a third-party carpark unfortunately we cannot resolve your issue on their behalf.