Why Book MBW Meet & Greet, Heathrow Airport
MBW Parking is a well established meet and greet service at Heathrow which means you don’t have to waste time parking your car before your getaway. Located close to the terminals with a variety of security features, MBW car parks have been awarded the Park Mark Safer Parking accreditation, which is a police backed initiative, recognising the security of car parks. Security features in their car parks include high fencing, 24-hour staff and CCTV in operation.
Car Park Features
MBW Meet & Greet Parking offers a premium service for travellers flying from any of Heathrow's terminals. While you will be paying for a much more convenient parking service than parking in a multi-storey, you won’t be hit with hidden charges or surprise fees as Heathrow's airport access fee is included in the price.
You will need to check in and leave your keys with the staff, so they can park your car in their secure car park while you are away. This service operates between 04:00-23:59.
Meet and greet parking with MBW is one of the most convenient and hassle-free ways to park your vehicle before you fly away for your family holiday or your business trip. MBW can save you valuable time as well as making the whole parking process hassle-free. You can just let the airport parking professionals concentrate on looking after your car so that you can enjoy your trip.
MBW's insured drivers will park your car in their secure car park which is patrolled 24 hours a day and has CCTV coverage. The car park has also been awarded the Park Mark Award.
MBW Meet & Greet is ideal for anyone who has a disability and requires extra assistance as you hand over your car at the terminal, and take a short walk to check in.
MBW is open 365 days a year between the hours of 4:00 and 23:59. If you arrive between midnight and 4am, an extra charge of £25 applies. This means you’ll always have easy access to your vehicle, regardless of when your flight lands.
Operates from 04:00 to 23:59.
A charge of £25.00 applies between midnight and 4am for arrivals and returns.
A charge of £25.00 applies for long wheel base vehicles.
A charge of £35.00 applies for overheight vehicles (over 2.2m for Terminals 2,3 and 5 or over 2m for Terminal 4).
MBW Meet & Greet, Heathrow Airport Hounslow Hounslow TW6 1EW
MBW Meet & Greet parking applies for all terminals at Heathrow Airport. Head towards Heathrow Airport. Follow the signs for the Short Stay Car Park, where you will then need to follow signs for off-airport parking. A member of the team will be on-hand to take your car and securely park it for you.
For Terminal 5 from M25 Clockwise:
- Exit M25 at Junction 14.
- Stay in lane signed Terminal 5.
- Follow road round to Terminal 5 Roundabout.
- At the roundabout take 2nd exit signed T5 Drop Off.
- Follow road round and staying right head up the ramp to the Short Stay Car Park.
For Terminal 4 from M25 Clockwise:
- Exit M25 at Junction 14.
- Stay in lane signed Terminal 4.
- At the roundabout take the 3rd Exit, Airport Way (A3113)
- Go straight over the next 2 roundabouts ending up on Southern Perimeter Road.
- Follow this road over the next roundabout.
- Stay left and take the slip road up to the T4 Roundabout.
- Follow the road round to the Short Stay Car Park.
For Terminals 2&3 from M25 Clockwise:
- Exit M25 at Junction 15.
- Stay right and in the lane for Terminal 2&3.
- Follow the road round and join the M4.
- Exit the M4 at Junction 4.
- At the roundabout take the 3rd Exit, M4 (Tunnel Road East).
- At the "Welcome to Heathrow" roundabout stay in the right hand lanes and head straight over.
- Head down into the tunnel.
- Exit the tunnel and follow signs for your terminals Short Stay Car Park.
Please call MBW approximately 30 minutes prior to reaching Heathrow. You must keep MBW informed if you are likely to be early or late with as much notice as possible.
Terminal 2 (Postcode: TW6 1EW):
Follow signs to the ‘Short Stay Car Park 2’ (look for Off-Airport signs). As you leave the tunnel you will need to be in the right hand lane. Drive up the ramp and follow the road to the right, head under the height restriction arm. Keep in the FAR right hand lane and approach the barrier (Level 4). At the barrier, take a ticket (you need to give this ticket to the driver). Follow the ‘Off-Airport’ parking signs until you reach Rows A & B at the far end. Park in Row A or B and an MBW chauffeur will be waiting near the ticket machine. Larger vehicles follow signs to over height parking – additional charges will apply. Please take photos of your vehicle from all angles clearly showing the vehicle in the short stay car park.
Terminal 3 (Postcode:TW6 1QG):
As you leave the tunnel follow signs toward Terminal 3, Short Stay Car Park 3. Please take a ticket and enter the Short Stay Car Park and drive up to Level 4. Follow signs for Off-Airport Parking and make your way to rows A and B where a uniformed MBW driver will meet you. Please take photos of all angles of your car as well as clearly showing it is parked in the short stay car park.
Terminal 4 (Postcode: TW6 3XA):
As you leave the Terminal 4 roundabout, follow signs for Short Stay Parking. Drive up the ramp and stay towards the right. Take a ticket enter the Short Stay Car Park, stay on the right and go to level 2. Follow signs for Off-Airport Parking, Rows E and F and park in a bay where your uniformed driver will meet you. Please take photos of all angles of your car as well as clearly showing it is parked in the short stay car park.
Terminal 5 (Postcode: TW6 2GA):
Follow signs for ‘Terminal 5 Departures’. Keep in the right lane & head up departure ramp (Passenger pick up Short Stay signs). Follow signs to ‘Short Stay Car Park’ (look for Off-Airport signage). Keep left and head towards the last set of barriers. Please take a ticket and enter the car park on level 4 (Hand ticket to MBW Captain). Follow signs to Off-Airport, rows R and S where your MBW driver will meet you. Larger vehicles head to over height parking – additional charges will apply. Please take photos of all angles of your car as well as clearly showing it is parked in the short stay car park.
2) Upon arrival to the designated meeting point:
- Park your car in the indicated bays and photograph your vehicle (damage claims not accepted without photographs from drop-off point).
- Give your keys to the chauffeur (Car key/ alarm key only. Remove all other keys).
- Take the short stroll to the check-in desks.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Picking up your car is easy:
- Give MBW a call once you’ve collected your luggage and cleared customs on 020 8759 5252.
- Head back to exactly where you parked your car on arrival and you will see the terminal captain.
- The chauffeur will meet you with your vehicle, validate the parking ticket and you will be free to start your journey home.