Why Book Good To Go Drop & Ride T5, Heathrow Airport
Starting your trip from Heathrow Terminal 5? Drop & Ride Terminal 5 parking takes the stress out of departure day. What could be easier… Your car's parked for you and Terminal 5 is just a 10-minute free transfer ride away. Just drive to the car park, grab your bag and jump on one of the free shuttle buses operating from 5am to 11pm – just when you need them. Once you're heading to the airport, Good to Go Drop & Ride Terminal 5 will park your car in its safe and secure facility. There's no need to worry about safety while away – full CCTV and manned patrols are all in place for complete peace of mind. Coming home is just as easy, with shuttles returning to the car park every few minutes. Just head to the designated bus stop and you'll soon be on the road home. Just give them a call when you land. Heathrow Terminal 5 parking has never been so simple or stress free.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
Buses operate between the hours of 0500-2300 every 10 minutes. The journey takes around 5-6 minutes.
Good To Go Drop & Ride T3 is protected by security fencing and has CCTV.
This car park opening hours are 0500-2300.
Trailers are not permitted.
The Car Park operates between the hours of 0500-2300.
Good To Go Drop & Ride T5, Heathrow Airport Sanctuary Road Hounslow TW6 3TE
From the M25:
- Leave the motorway at junction 14, following signs for Heathrow Terminal 4.
- At the motorway roundabout take the first exit if you are coming anticlockwise, and the third exit if you are coming clockwise, onto the A3113 Airport Way.
- At the first roundabout, go straight on towards the Southern Perimeter Road.
- Go straight on at the next roundabout and three sets of traffic lights.
- At the Beacon Road roundabout, take the third exit onto Beacon Road, which is signposted central London, Staines and the A30.
- At the next roundabout take the fifth exit onto Sanctuary Road, signposted Quarantine Station.
- The entrance to Good To Go Drop & Ride is the first left, opposite the Heathrow Animal Reception Centre.
From the M4:
- Leave the motorway at junction 3.
- At the roundabout take the first exit if you're coming anticlockwise, and the third if you're coming clockwise, onto the A312 towards Heathrow and Feltham.
- Go straight on at the traffic light junction.
- After about a mile go straight on at the Waggoners Roundabout.
- At the junction with the A30, turn right onto the A30. Go straight on at two sets of traffic lights, then take the Terminal 4 slip road.
- The car parks are signposted from this point.
Upon arrival at Good To Go Drop & Ride Car park:
- Drive up to the Good To Go Drop & Ride reception building and park outside.
- Register your arrival at reception.
- Leave your keys amd take the shuttle bus to the Terminal.
- Please have your return flight details available to provide to reception.
We recommend that you bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
When you return to the car park:
- After clearing customs call the car park on the number provided upon check-in.
- Return transfers operate from Bus Stop 24 on the 2nd lane outside arrivals