Why Book AirParker Play & Fly Terminal 4, Heathrow Airport
If you’re flying from Terminal 4, AirParker Play & Fly offers a great value service. Simply, drive to Thorney Park Golf Club and park in the secure car park within the Club grounds You can even play a round of gold (extra cost) and/or grab some refreshments from the club, if you wish! Hop on the transfer bus that will take you direct to Terminal 4. Ideal for business and leisure travellers alike, seeking a unique airport parking option.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
It takes around 10-15 minutes to reach the terminal, and runs every 15-20 minutes from 4:30am to midnight.
This car park operates CCTV and security lighting. There is also a secuity guard on duty 24 hours a day, security fencing around the perimeter of the car park and an exit and entry barrier.
This car park operates between the hours of 04:30 - 00:00.
AirParker Play & Fly Terminal 4, Thorney Park Golf Club Thorney Mill Road Iver SL0 9AL
- From M4, exit at Junction 5.
- At the roundabout, take the exit onto London Rd/A4 Colnbrook.
- 0.5 mi - Turn left onto Sutton Lane, Go through 1 roundabout.
- 1.0 mi - Turn right onto North Park, Continue onto Richings Way.
- 1.3 mi - At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Thorney Mill Road.
- Destination will be on the left.
- Call us 20 minutes before you arrive at the car park .
- When you reach the car park, drop your car off in one of the bays and unload your luggage.
- Check in with reception and hand over your keys, then we will take you to your designated terminal.
Instructions will be issued for the return at check in.