Why Book AirParker Park & Ride Terminal 2, 3 and 5, Heathrow Airport
If you’re flying from Heathrow Terminal 2, 3 or 5, AirParker Park & Ride offers a great value service. Simply, drive to Thorney Park Golf Club and park in the secure car park within the Club grounds. You can even play a round of golf (extra cost) and grab some refreshments from the golf club if you wish. Then hop on the transfer bus to your departure terminal. Ideal for business and leisure travellers alike, seeking a unique airport parking option.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
It takes around 10-15 minutes to reach the terminal, and runs every 15-20 minutes from 4:30am to midnight.
This car park operates CCTV and security lighting. There is also a secuity guard on duty 24 hours a day, security fencing around the perimeter of the car park and an exit and entry barrier.
This car park operates between the hours of 04:30 - 00:00.
AirParker Park & Ride Terminal 2, 3 and 5, Thorney Park Golf Club Thorney Mill Road Iver SL0 9AL
- From M4, exit at Junction 5.
- At the roundabout, take the exit onto London Rd/A4 Colnbrook.
- Turn left onto Sutton Lane, Go through 1 roundabout.
- Turn right onto North Park, Continue onto Richings Way.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Thorney Mill Road.
- Destination will be on the left.
- Call us 20 minutes before you arrive at the car park.
- When you reach the car park, drop your car off in one of the bays and unload your luggage.
- Check in with reception and hand over your keys, then we will take you to your designated terminal.
Instructions will be issued for the return at check in.