Why Book Purple Parking Park & Ride Terminal 5, Heathrow Airport
Providing dedicated parking for Heathrow Terminals 5, the Purple Parking Park & Ride Terminal 5 facility is less than 10 minutes from the airport and makes a cost-effective solution for both business and leisure travellers, alike.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
Free transfers to Terminal 5 run throughout the day and take approximately 8-10 minutes. Transfers operate from 3.45am to midnight.
The car park has CCTV, security fencing, 24-hour security guards, spike-strips on entrance and a controlled exit. The car park also has a Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Disabled parking spaces are available.
The car park is open 365 days a year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2.15m
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motor homes, caravans and trailers.
This car park is strictly for Terminal 5. Transfers to other terminals are not available.
Purple Parking Park & Ride Terminal 5, 17 Bath Road Longford Heathrow Hounslow TW6 2AL
To avoid delays, please make sure you enter both the postcode and first line of the car park’s address when using a sat-nav device. Please enter as follows:
First line of address: 17 Bath Road
Postcode: TW6 2AL
Directions from the M25:
- Leave the motorway at J15 and follow the M4 towards London.
- Once on the M4, continue to Junction 3 before taking the exit onto the A312 towards Hounslow and Feltham.
- At the ‘Jolly Waggoner’s’ roundabout, turn right onto the A4 Bath Road towards Heathrow Airport.
- Purple Parking Park & Ride Terminal 5 is approximately one mile along on the left, next to the Premier Inn hotel.
Upon arrival at the car park:
- Drive into the car park.
- You will be directed to arrivals area.
- Check-in, unload your luggage and jump on a transfer bus to the terminal.
We recommend that you bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
When you return to the car park:
- Follow return instructions given at the time of arrival.
- Collect your car and continue your journey.
In the event of any problems, one of the car park’s 24-hour staff will be pleased to help.