Why Book ASP Indoor Park & Ride, Stansted Airport
ASP Indoor Park & Ride is the only covered car park at Stansted Airport. Located just a few miles from the terminal, this car park provides a safe environment to park when flying from Stansted.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Stansted Airport
Transfers run on demand 05:00-18:00. The transfer time to the terminal is approximately ten minutes. There is a cost of £1 per person each way to use the transfer bus.
Featuring CCTV, secure fencing and a Park Mark Safer Parking Award, you can enjoy your trip knowing your car is safe and protected from the elements.
ASP parking staff will be happy to help with the loading and unloading of luggage on and off the transfer bus.
ASP Indoor car park is open 05:00-18:00.
There is a transfer cost of £1.00 per person each way.
ASP Indoor Park & Ride, Pledgdon Hall Hall Road Elsenham CM22 6BJ
From the M11 & A120:
- Follow signs to the terminal.
- At The final roundabout before the main terminal (Coopers End roundabout). take the fourth exit
- At the mini roundabout turn left (signposted Elsenham). Continue to follow the road for approximately three miles, then go straight over the next roundabout.
- At the T-junction, turn right. After approximately 1.2 miles there is a farm on the right hand side and ASP is located in the Black Barn. The location is shared with Practical Car & Van Rental.
Parking your car with ASP is easy:
- Call the car park ten minutes prior to arrival.
- Upon arrival to the car park, park on the right hand side.
- Head into the parking office, hand over your keys and confirm your return details.
- Take the transfer bus to the airport.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
On return to Stansted:
- After clearing customs, make your way to the collection point, call the number provided.
- Take the transfer bus back to the car park.
- Collect your keys from the office and your car will be waiting.