Why Book Stansted Airport JetParks Parking
Located within the airport perimeter, Jetparks is around 15 minutes from the terminal. Shuttle buses operate every 15 minutes, making an ideal parking solution if you're looking for ease of access and convenience.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Stansted Airport
Transfers run every 15 minutes between 04:00 and 22:00. Outside of these hours use the Long Stay transfer bus and ask to be dropped off at JetParks.
There's no need to worry about your car while you're away; the car park has regular security patrols, 24-hour CCTV, floodlighting and has been awarded the Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
There are bays reserved for Blue Badge holders.
This car park is open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Maximum vehicle height: 3.5m
Stansted Airport JetParks Parking, JetParks Roman Lane Stansted CM24 1RY
From the M11:
- Exit at Junction 8 if you’re travelling south and Junction 8a if you’re travelling north.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit.
- Following signs for the Long Stay car park, take the first exit at the next roundabout.
- Pass the Novotel on your left, and take the second exit straight ahead on the following roundabout.
- JetParks is located on the left.
On arrival to the car park:
- Drive up to the entrance barrier.
- The automatic system will read your number plate
- Once the barrier has opened, enter the car park and find a space.
- Make your way to the transfer bus stop.
If you experience any difficulties press the call button and a member of staff will assist you.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
On returning to the airport:
- Take the transfer bus back to the car park.
- Collect your car and then drive to the exit barrier - the barrier will rise.