Why Book Stansted Airport Long Stay Car Park
This self-parking car park is conveniently located within the airport complex, offering quick and easy transfers to and from the terminal. Stansted Airport Long Stay Car Park is the ideal choice for business and leisure travellers looking for a hassle-free airport parking experience.
The car park is just a short walk from the terminal, making it easy to get to and from your flight. There are also free shuttle buses that run every 15 minutes, so you can get to the terminal even more quicker.
The car park is also secure, with 24-hour CCTV and security patrols. This means you can be confident that your car will be safe while you are away.
If you are looking for a convenient, secure, and affordable way to park your car at Stansted Airport, then the Stansted Airport Long Stay Car Park is the perfect option for you.
Car Park Features
This car park operates 24-hour CCTV, has security fencing and regular security patrols. The car park has also been awarded the police approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award; so you can be assured that your car is safe in this compound.
Transfers to and from Stansted Airport
Transfer buses operate 24 hours a day, running every 15 minutes. The journey to the terminal takes approximately ten minutes.
100 bays are reserved for Blue Badge holders.
This car park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Maximum vehicle height: 3.5m
Those travelling from Monday 30th October and 10th December - you will be dropped off in the Coach Station which has step free access into the Terminal and on your return, you will need to go to the Coach Station to get the shuttle bus back to the car park.
On arrival at the Long Stay car park:
- Approach the entry barrier and wait for the automatic system to recognise your number plate.
- Once your number plate has been recognised the barrier will raise.
- Park your car in marked space.
- Make your way to one of the bus stops and catch a bus transfer to the terminal building
Please ensure you allow sufficient time park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
- Collect your luggage and clear customs and then head to the bus stops.
- Take the bus back to the car park. Please ensure the bus is heading to the correct car park zone.
- Collect your car and then head to the exit barrier.
- The barrier will open and you may proceed out of the car park.