Why Book APH Meet & Greet, Stansted Airport
APH brings you the ultimate in hassle-free parking at Stansted Airport. This meet and greet service is perfect for those travelling with young children, heavy bags or wanting to skip the airport transfer bus.
Car Park Features
Don't worry about your car while you're away, either. The parking compound has 24-hour security including barrier entry, floodlighting and CCTV.
Transfers to and from Stansted Airport
No transfers are required. Simply take the short walk to the terminal.
Meet and greet is perfect for any passengers that will require any additional help.
This meet and greet service operates 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
The APH Meet & Greet service at Stansted is provided by our trusted partner, I Love Meet & Greet.
APH Meet & Greet, Stansted Airport Endeavour House Coopers End Rd Stansted CM24 1PY
From the M11:
- Leave at Junction 8/8a.
- Follow the road onto the A120.
- On the roundabout, take the third exit following the A120.
- Keep left and exit on the slip road up to the Bassingbourn roundabout, take the second exit.
- Take the third exit on the next roundabout.
- Follow signs to Express Set Down outside the Terminal. Drive to Area Zone C
Dropping-off your car with APH Meet and Greet is easy:
- When you’re ten minutes from arrival at the airport, call teh car park on the number provided on your booking confirmation.
- Follow signs to Express Set Down outside the Terminal. Drive to Area Zone C where a chauffeur will be waiting for you.
- Hand over your keys and head to the terminal – your car will be parked for you.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Collecting your car couldn’t be easier:
- Call the car park once you’ve cleared customs and collected your luggage.
- Head to the meeting point, issued when you call.
- The chauffeur will meet you and return your car to you on the forecourt back in Zone C
Prices quoted include a £7.50 airport access booking fee, however you will be liable to pay the additional exit charge of £7.00 at the barrier when you exit the car park upon you return. Please note you have only 10 minutes to exit before the charges increase.