Why Book APH Meet & Greet, Stansted Airport
APH has teamed up with trusted partner 'I Love Meet & Greet' to bring you the ultimate in hassle-free parking at Stansted Airport. This meet and greet service is perfect for those travelling with young children, heavy bags or wanting to skip the airport transfer bus.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Stansted Airport
No transfers are required. Simply take the short walk to the terminal.
Don't worry about your car while you're away, either. I Love Meet and Greet's car parking compound has 24-hour security including barrier entry, floodlighting and CCTV.
Meet and greet is perfect for any passengers that will require any additional help.
This meet and greet service operates 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
APH Meet & Greet, Stansted Airport Endeavour House Coopers End Rd Stansted CM24 1PY
From the M11:
- Leave at Junction 8/8a.
- Follow the road onto the A120.
- On the roundabout, take the third exit following the A120.
- Keep left and exit on the slip road up to the Bassingbourn roundabout, take the second exit.
- Take the third exit on the next roundabout.
Dropping-off your car with I Love Meet and Greet is easy:
- When you’re ten minutes from arrival at the airport, call I Love Meet and Greet.
- Follow signs to Express Set Down outside the Terminal. Drive to Area Zone C. You will be met by an I Love Meet and Greet chauffeur will be waiting for you.
- Hand over your keys and head to the terminal – your car will be parked for you.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Collecting your car couldn’t be easier:
- Call I Love Meet and Greet once you’ve cleared customs and collected your luggage.
- Head to the meeting point, issued when you call.
- The chauffeur will meet you and return your car to you on the forecourt back in Zone C
New forecourt tariffs mean you will need to collect your car on time when you arrive back. Failure to collect your car within the pre-arranged ten-minute period is likely to leave you liable to pay the airport’s £50 excess fee.