I Love Meet and Greet Valet, Stansted AirportStansted Airport Bassingbourn Road ,Stansted,CM24 1QW
Why Book I Love Meet and Greet Valet, Stansted Airport
There’s no faster way from car to terminal at Stansted Airport than meet and greet parking – and now you can add even more luxury with the help of I Love Meet & Greet. Along with meeting you at the airport and parking your car while you head into the terminal, they’ll also send you on your way with complimentary chocolates and water. Your car won’t miss out, either, it’ll get a full wash while you’re away,
Car Park Features
Don't worry about your car while you're away, either. I Love Meet and Greet's secure car parking compound has 24-hour security including barrier entry, floodlighting and CCTV.
Transfers to and from Stansted Airport
No transfers are required with this convenient meet and greet service.
This service is ideal for passengers who require extra assistance.
This service operates throughout the year, 24 hours a day.
I Love Meet and Greet Valet, Stansted Airport Bassingbourn Road Stansted CM24 1QW
From the M11:
- Leave at Junction 8/8a.
- Follow the road onto the A120.
- On the roundabout, take the third exit following the A120.
- Keep left and exit on the slip road up to the Bassingbourn roundabout, take the second exit.
- Take the third exit on the next roundabout.
Dropping-off your car with I Love Meet and Greet is easy:
- When you’re ten minutes from arrival at the airport, call I Love Meet and Greet.
- Follow signs to Express Set Down outside the Terminal. Drive to Area Zone C. You will be met by an I Love Meet and Greet chauffeur who will be waiting for you.
- Hand over your keys and head to the terminal – your car will be parked for you.
- This service includes a car wash, chocolates and water.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Collecting your car couldn’t be easier:
- Call I Love Meet and Greet once you’ve cleared customs and collected your luggage.
- Head to the meeting point, issued when you call.
- The chauffeur will meet you and return your car to you on the forecourt back in Zone C
New forecourt tariffs mean you will need to collect your car on time when you arrive back. Failure to collect your car within the pre-arranged ten-minute period is likely to leave you liable to pay the airport’s £50 excess fee.
Your car is unable to be on the forecourt for more than 10 minutes so it is therefore essential you are ready to collect your car and exit the forecourt within the 10 minute period as you are now required to pay the exit fee at the barrier of £4 by credit card contactless/pin or by cash for up to 10 mins. (EMERGENCY No. 07972541638)