Why Book I Love Meet and Greet , Stansted Airport
With 30 years' experience running meet and greet, I Love Meet and Greet is the perfect way to start your holiday. This stress-free service is a great parking solution if you're weighed down with heavy bags, travelling with family, short on time or just looking to add a bit of VIP luxury to your airport parking.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Stansted Airport
No transfers are required with this convenient meet and greet service.
Don't worry about your car while you're away, either. I Love Meet and Greet's secure car parking compound has 24-hour security including barrier entry, floodlighting and CCTV.
This service is ideal for passengers who require extra assistance.
This service operates throughout the year, 24 hours a day.
I Love Meet and Greet , Stansted Airport Bassingbourn Road Stansted CM24 1QW
From the M11:
- Leave at Junction 8/8a.
- Follow the road onto the A120.
- On the roundabout, take the third exit following the A120.
- Keep left and exit on the slip road up to the Bassingbourn roundabout, take the second exit.
- Take the third exit on the next roundabout.
Dropping-off your car with I Love Meet and Greet is easy:
- When you’re ten minutes from arrival at the airport, call I Love Meet and Greet.
- Follow signs to Express Set Down outside the Terminal. Drive to Area Zone C. You will be met by an I Love Meet and Greet chauffeur who will be waiting for you.
- Hand over your keys and head to the terminal – your car will be parked for you.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Collecting your car couldn’t be easier:
- Call I Love Meet and Greet once you’ve cleared customs and collected your luggage.
- Head to the meeting point, issued when you call.
- The chauffeur will meet you and return your car to you on the forecourt back in Zone C
New forecourt tariffs mean you will need to collect your car on time when you arrive back. Failure to collect your car within the pre-arranged ten-minute period is likely to leave you liable to pay the airport’s £50 excess fee.