Why Book Purple Parking, Gatwick Airport
Offering fast and affordable parking, Gatwick Purple Parking is located just three miles from Gatwick Airport. This easy to find facility operates regular transfer services to both the North and South terminals. Shuttle services take around 10-15 minutes to reach the airport.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Gatwick Airport
Buses make the short 10-15 minute trip to the terminals three times an hour, 24 hours a day.
Purple Parking’s car park offers CCTV, 24-hour on-site staff, security barriers and for extra peace of mind it holds the Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Buses are fully DDA compliant and are suitable for wheelchair use. Assistance with your luggage is also available.
Open 24 hours a day, throughout the year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2.1m.
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for more details.
This car park does not accept minibuses, high-sided vehicles, mobile homes, lorries, caravans or trailers.
Full Nightly Closures of M23 Southbound to Gatwick from M25 (Junction 7) – Monday 18th June to Friday 22nd June from 10pm to 4am. (may run over into the weekend 23rd and 24th).
Monday 18th – Friday 22nd June (weekends kept as a contingency) .The southbound exit slip at Junction 7 of the M25 will be closed (M23 to Gatwick/Brighton) to enable slip road works, lining and barrier installation which will continue from Junction 8 to Junction 10 of the M23. There will be a clearly signed diversion route via the M25 at Junction 6 Godstone, where you will follow the A22, A264 and re-join the M23 at Junction 10. Traffic for Gatwick from Junction 10 will follow the A2011 London Road and access Gatwick from North Terminal.
Purple Parking, Charlwood Road Lowfield Heath Crawley RH11 0QB
From the M23:
- Leave at Junction 10.
- At the roundabout take the exit onto the A2011 towards Crawley/Horsham.
- Take the third exit at the next roundabout still travelling towards Horsham.
- At the next roundabout take the fourth exit signposted ‘Gatwick/Redhill A23’.
- Straight over the next roundabout then take the first exit on the following roundabout towards Charlwood.
- After 200 yards, take the first exit at the mini-roundabout onto Charlwood Road.
- After a mile and a half, Purple Parking will be on your right.
Upon arriving at the car park:
- Enter the car park through the automatic barrier.
- Park in one of the arrival bays.
- Note the bay number and head to reception to give the Purple Parking representative your booking reference and location of your vehicle.
- Jump on one of the regular transfer buses to the airport.
In the event of any problems, one of the car park’s 24-hour staff will be pleased to assist.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
Returning is just as easy:
- Head to bus stop 7 or 8 and take the bus to the car park.
- Head to bus stop 6 or 7 and take the bus to the car park.
- Once back at the car park, collect your keys.
- Drive to the exit and scan the barcode attached to your fob to open the security barrier.