Why Book the Crowne Plaza Felbridge Gatwick
The Crowne Plaza Felbridge is around 15 minutes form Gatwick and the ideal venue for a pre-flight stop-over. This luxury 4-star hotel benefits from the Chakra Spa, offering a sauna, steam room, swimming pool and fitness centre. Guests can also take advantage of the on-site restaurant for their dining needs or head to the bar to relax and unwind with a drink. To make your stay even more enjoyable, there is now a 20% discount exclusively for APH customers to redeem on all food in the restaurant and bar areas. Combine your stay with parking at APH, where your car will be parked in a safe and secure environment, giving you peace of mind while you’re away.
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds.
Suitable for 2 adults. However, the sofa bed can accommodate for a 3rd adult or 2 children.
Family Four Room
Suitable for 2 adults and 2 Children. FM4's are furnished with a standard size double bed and a pull out sofa bed.
Crowne Plaza Felbridge Gatwick Packaged with...
APH Car Park Standard rate
- Drive to the hotel and park with them overnight free of charge – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight drive 9 minutes to the APH Car Park and catch the free 10-12 minute transfer which runs 24 hours a day every 15 minutes to both terminals.
- On return take the transfer back to the APH Car Park to collect your car.
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
Map of Crowne Plaza Felbridge Gatwick
Crowne Plaza Felbridge Gatwick, London Road East Grinstead RH19 2BH
From the M25:
- At Junction 8, take the A217 exit to Reigate/Sutton/A240/Kingston
- At the roundabout, take the fifth exit onto the M25 slip road to M23/M20/Gatwick Airport/Dartford/Brighton/Croydon/East Grinstead
- Merge onto M25
- At Junction 6, take the A22 exit to Eastbourne/A25/Godstone/Caterham/Westerham
- At the roundabout, take the third exit onto A22
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit and stay on A22
- The hotel will be on your left.
From the M23:
- Exit at Junction 10
- Take the A264 for East Grinstead
- Carry along this road for six miles
- Turn right at the first set of lights, the hotel is on the left after 400 yards