Why Book Ace Meet & Greet, Gatwick Airport
For the most relaxed and convenient parking experience, you can’t go wrong with Ace Parking Gatwick Meet & Greet service. There’s no need to catch transfers, find a parking space, or struggle with heavy luggage. Drive straight to the terminal, leave your car with an Ace Parking professional, and take a 2-minute stroll to the check-in desk. It’s the perfect Gatwick parking choice if you’re travelling with young children, elderly or disabled people, or simply looking for a touch of luxury.
Car Park Features
Ace Meet & Greet Gatwick Parking is officially licensed by Gatwick Airport to operate in approved areas within the airport itself. There are very few companies which have been approved to do so, and Ace Parking has been approved for several years. The Meet & Greet service is one of Ace Parking’s most popular options and particularly popular with families, business travellers, and people with mobility issues.
The 24-hour drop off area is located in the multi-storey car parks at Gatwick Airport, which are just a 2-minute walk from the terminals. Simply drive straight to the drop off zone where you’ll be met by uniformed and professional Ace staff. Leave your car and your keys with them and take a relaxed walk to the check-in desks.
A fully insured driver will then drive your car to the secure car park which is located off-site. Your car will be protected by security fencing, 24-hour staff, CCTV, and a security alarm system. The Ace Parking Meet & Greet service can be booked for as little as one day. You can also add a car cleaning service onto your booking so that you can return to a fresh and clean vehicle.
Your car will be driven by a fully qualified, insured and uniformed driver who will park it carefully in one of the secure Ace Parking car parks, located outside the airport. In addition to convenience, Ace Parking car parks offer customers the highest levels of security. The car parks are run in partnership with the British Parking Association’s Park Mark scheme, as well as the West Sussex ‘Buy with Confidence’ scheme. The Park Mark is awarded to car parks which have been inspected by the police and found to meet excellent safety and security requirements for both vehicles and customers.
24-hour security alarms and CCTV monitor the Ace Parking car parks at Gatwick and each is surrounded by modern security fencing. The car park also has security lighting and is patrolled 24-hours by staff. Car parks are regularly re-assessed in order to maintain the Park Mark award. All of these essential features give you that all-important peace of mind that your car is safe and secure while you’re away so that you can concentrate on your trip.
Transfers to and from Gatwick Airport
There’s no need for transfers to or from Gatwick Airport as Ace Parking Meet & Greet drop-off/collection areas are located at both the airport’s North and South Terminals. You simply drive your car straight to the drop off area. The uniformed staff will perform a quick check of your car and take your keys from you. A fully insured driver will then drive your vehicle to a secure off-site car park. All that’s left for you to do is take a 2-minute walk to the terminal check-in desks so you can get on with the rest of your journey.
Make your way to the approved collection point, which is again just a couple of minutes’ walk, where your car will be delivered back to you.
Ace Parking Meet & Greet service is perfect for passengers who require extra assistance as the drop-off and collection areas are located at both airport terminals for maximum ease and convenience. The professional and courteous staff are available to provide any additional support you may need.
Whatever the time of year whether you’re travelling, in the middle of summer or the depths of winter, Ace Parking Meet & Greet is open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2m.
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
Ace cannot accept the following makes of cars for insurance premium reasons: Aston Martin, Ferrari, Rolls-Royce, Bentley or Maserati.
No trailers and vehicles must fit in a standard parking space (2.4m x 4.8m). If you have a specially adapted vehicle please contact our call centre to check if it can be accommodated.
If you are to return early from your travels, you must call ACE ASAP. 24hrs minimum is required to inform ACE.
For Sat Nav’s, use post code RH6 0PJ but only as far as the Main North Terminal Roundabout
- As you enter the North Terminal from the main roundabout, stay in the righthand lane for “Drop Off and Hotels”.
- Keep in the righthand lane following signs for “hotels” and “Sofitel Hotel”.
- Keep driving towards the Pedestrian traffic lights between the two hotels.
- Turn right immediately after the traffic lights into the Sofitel Hotel Car Park.
- Take a ticket from the barrier and keep it for our driver.
- Once in the car park follow signs for Meet & Greet Operators
- When you arrive in the dedicated Meet & Greet area, park in a Meet and Greet bay and look out for our uniformed staff.
- Exit M23 at Junction 9.
- Take 2nd exit back on M23 and follow down to the South Terminal Roundabout.
- Then take 1st exit underneath the "Welcome to South Terminal" Billboard.
- Follow signs for ‘Short Stay Passenger Pick-Up’ to the short term car park; keep in the right hand lane.
- Take a ticket at the barrier (there is nothing to pay).
- Drive to Orange car park and head for level 1, Parking in Rows D & E.
If you need any help finding the meeting point then please call Ace Parking on 01293 533 000 and select option 1
- As you exit North Terminal International Arrivals, turn right and exit the building.
- Once outside, cross both roads and keep heading straight ahead between the car parks, under the covered walkway to the main terminal forecourt.
- Once at the main terminal forecourt, you will see the Sofitel Hotel.
- Cross the road at the pedestrian lights and bear left through the Sofitel Hotel car park - following signs for Meet & Greet Operators located within the Hotel Car Park.
- Your car will be returned by our uniformed staff in the Meet and Greet Reception area.
- When you exit the south terminal, walk over into the Multi Storey, Short Stay Car Park
- Walk back to Orange Car Park Level 1 and head to the Meet and Greet area.
- You will be met by a member of the ACE team who will return your vehicle to you.
Please be aware that if you call for your car and do not collect it within 20 minutes at the meeting point, you will be subject to the Short Stay charges thereafter. If you are returning earlier than the date or time that you booked, please contact Ace Parking (on the number above) 24 hours in advance to avoid any delays.