Why Book Ace Meet & Greet , Gatwick Airport
Whether you’re short of time, struggling with young kids, carrying bulky sports equipment or simply want to add some VIP to your trip, Ace Meet and Greet Parking is the perfect solution for arrive-and-fly airport travel. Simply drive straight to the terminal.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Gatwick Airport
No need for a transfer - just walk straight into the nearby terminal.
After dropping your car with one of the Ace drivers, it will be taken to a nearby car park, employing modern security systems and CCTV.
The meet and greet service is ideal for passengers requiring any extra assistance.
The car park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2m.
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
Ace cannot accept the following makes of cars for insurance premium reasons: Aston Martin, Ferrari, Rolls-Royce, Bentley or Maserati.
No trailers and vehicles must fit in a standard parking space (2.4m x 4.8m). If you have a specially adapted vehicle please contact our call centre to check if it can be accommodated.
If you are to return early from your travels, you must call ACE ASAP. 24hrs minimum is required to inform ACE.
Ace Meet & Greet , Gatwick Airport Horley Gatwick RH6 0NP
Drive straight to the North or South terminal at Gatwick Airport. If you are using the M23 turn off at Junction 9 or follow airport signs from the A23.
- Follow signs for ‘Short Stay Passenger Pick-Up’ to the short term car park; keep in the right hand lane.
- Take a ticket at the barrier (there is nothing to pay).
- Drive to Orange car park and head for level 1, Parking in Rows D & E.
North Terminal; Follow signs to the North Terminal roundabout,
- At the North Terminal roundabout, exit onto Longbridge Way, the shell garage will be on your right.
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit, then head to the middle of the road,
- Go straight over, following the brown signs for Hampton by Hilton Car Park and Approved Operators.
- Enter the Hampton By Hilton Car Park by entering cade "1992" and head to the approved operator area
- When you get to the Approved Operator area park up in an Approved Operator Bay.
Meet and greet parking couldn’t be easier;
- There is no need to call ACE on arrival. Please only call if you are going to be more than 2 hours late (Please call: 01293 533000, Option 1)
- If travelling from North Terminal: Drive to the Hampton By Hilton, hotel car park. At the barrier please enter the code 1992 and drive to the far end of the car park to the meeting point. If travelling from South Terminal: Drive to Orange car park and head up to level 1, Parking in Rows D & E.
- An Ace driver will greet you and park your car in the company’s nearby compound.
- Head into the terminal to start your holiday early.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
When you return to the airport:
- Please call Ace on the number provided once you have collected your luggage and cleared customs to request your vehicle returned.
- Simply give the Ace team a call from the arrivals lounge.
- Head to the designated meeting point.
- Enjoy the rest of your journey.
For returns at the North Terminal:
- As you leave the North Terminal Customs’ area, head towards the Terminal’s main exit doors.
- Just before the exit doors, take a lift to the 1st floor following the signs to the Hampton-by-Hilton Hotel.
- Continue past Hotel reception, through the automatic doors and along a walkway until you arrive at the lift.
- Having entered the lift, select LEVEL 0/ "APPROVED OPERATORS/HOTEL CAR PARK" and exit lift.
- Your car will be returned to one of the RESERVED ACE/Maple Manor Parking Bays (numbered 1-35).