Why Book Ace Meet & Greet , Gatwick Airport
Whether you’re short of time, struggling with young kids, carrying bulky sports equipment or simply want to add some VIP to your trip, Ace Meet and Greet Parking is the perfect solution for arrive-and-fly airport travel. Simply drive straight to the terminal.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Gatwick Airport
No need for a transfer - just walk straight into the nearby terminal.
After dropping your car with one of the Ace drivers, it will be taken to a nearby car park, employing modern security systems and CCTV. For added peace of mind, the facility is a recipient of the Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
The meet and greet service is ideal for passengers requiring any extra assistance.
The car park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2m.
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
Ace cannot accept the following makes of cars for insurance premium reasons: Aston Martin, Ferrari, Rolls-Royce, Bentley or Maserati.
No trailers and vehicles must fit in a standard parking space (2.4m x 4.8m). If you have a specially adapted vehicle please contact our call centre to check if it can be accommodated.
Ace Meet & Greet , Gatwick Airport Horley Gatwick RH6 0NP
Drive straight to the North or South terminal at Gatwick Airport. If you are using the M23 turn off at Junction 9 or follow airport signs from the A23.
- Follow signs for ‘Short Stay Passenger Pick-Up’ to the short term car park; keep in the right hand lane.
- Take a ticket at the barrier (there is nothing to pay).
- Drive to Orange car park 3 and head for level 1, Rows D & E.
North Terminal; Follow signs to the North Terminal roundabout, as you enter the terminal follow signs for Short Stay car park and keep in the left-hand lane.
- Take a ticket at the barrier and proceed to Car Park 5 (the first car park on your right).
- Enter Car park 5 and follow signs for Approved Operators (do not go to the upper levels).
- When you get to the Approved Operator area park up in an Approved Operator Bay.
Meet and greet parking couldn’t be easier;
- Please call ACE parking 15 minutes before arrival to your terminal on the number provided and select Option 1
- Drive to the designated meeting point – this will be advised on your confirmation.
- An Ace driver will greet you and park your car in the company’s nearby car park.
- Head into the terminal to start your holiday early.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
When you return to the airport:
- Please call Ace on the number provided once you have collected your luggage and cleared customs to request your vehicle returned.
- Simply give the Ace team a call from the arrivals lounge.
- Head to the designated meeting point.
- Enjoy the rest of your journey.