Why Book Ace Meet & Greet , Gatwick Airport
For the most relaxed and convenient parking experience, you can’t go wrong with Ace Parking Gatwick Meet & Greet service. There’s no need to catch transfers, find a parking space, or struggle with heavy luggage. Drive straight to the terminal, leave your car with an Ace Parking professional, and take a 2-minute stroll to the check-in desk. It’s the perfect Gatwick parking choice if you’re travelling with young children, elderly or disabled people, or simply looking for a touch of luxury.
Car Park Features
Ace Meet & Greet Gatwick Parking is officially licensed by Gatwick Airport to operate in approved areas within the airport itself. There are very few companies which have been approved to do so, and Ace Parking has been approved for several years. The Meet & Greet service is one of Ace Parking’s most popular options and particularly popular with families, business travellers, and people with mobility issues.
The 24-hour drop off area is located in the multi-storey car parks at Gatwick Airport, which are just a 2-minute walk from the terminals. Simply drive straight to the drop off zone where you’ll be met by uniformed and professional Ace staff. Leave your car and your keys with them and take a relaxed walk to the check-in desks.
A fully insured driver will then drive your car to the secure car park which is located off-site. Your car will be protected by security fencing, 24-hour staff, CCTV, and a security alarm system. The Ace Parking Meet & Greet service can be booked for as little as one day. You can also add a car cleaning service onto your booking so that you can return to a fresh and clean vehicle.
Your car will be driven by a fully qualified, insured and uniformed driver who will park it carefully in one of the secure Ace Parking car parks, located outside the airport. In addition to convenience, Ace Parking car parks offer customers the highest levels of security. The car parks are run in partnership with the British Parking Association’s Park Mark scheme, as well as the West Sussex ‘Buy with Confidence’ scheme. The Park Mark is awarded to car parks which have been inspected by the police and found to meet excellent safety and security requirements for both vehicles and customers.
24-hour security alarms and CCTV monitor the Ace Parking car parks at Gatwick and each is surrounded by modern security fencing. The car park also has security lighting and is patrolled 24-hours by staff. Car parks are regularly re-assessed in order to maintain the Park Mark award. All of these essential features give you that all-important peace of mind that your car is safe and secure while you’re away so that you can concentrate on your trip.
Transfers to and from Gatwick Airport
There’s no need for transfers to or from Gatwick Airport as Ace Parking Meet & Greet drop-off/collection areas are located at both the airport’s North and South Terminals. You simply drive your car straight to the drop off area. The uniformed staff will perform a quick check of your car and take your keys from you. A fully insured driver will then drive your vehicle to a secure off-site car park. All that’s left for you to do is take a 2-minute walk to the terminal check-in desks so you can get on with the rest of your journey.
On return from your trip, you just need to give them a call when you’ve cleared customs. Make your way to the approved collection point, which is again just a couple of minutes’ walk, where your car will be delivered back to you.
Ace Parking Meet & Greet service is perfect for passengers who require extra assistance as the drop-off and collection areas are located at both airport terminals for maximum ease and convenience. The professional and courteous staff are available to provide any additional support you may need.
Whatever the time of year whether you’re travelling, in the middle of summer or the depths of winter, Ace Parking Meet & Greet is open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2m.
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
Ace cannot accept the following makes of cars for insurance premium reasons: Aston Martin, Ferrari, Rolls-Royce, Bentley or Maserati.
No trailers and vehicles must fit in a standard parking space (2.4m x 4.8m). If you have a specially adapted vehicle please contact our call centre to check if it can be accommodated.
If you are to return early from your travels, you must call ACE ASAP. 24hrs minimum is required to inform ACE.
Ace Meet & Greet , Gatwick Airport Horley Gatwick RH6 0NP
You can’t get much closer to the airport than the Ace Parking Gatwick location. The collection and drop-off points are easy to locate in the airport’s multi-storey car parks and just a 2-minute walk from the terminal. Drive straight to the North or South terminal at Gatwick Airport. If you are using the M23 turn off at Junction 9 or follow airport signs from the A23.
- Follow signs for ‘Short Stay Passenger Pick-Up’ to the short term car park; keep in the right hand lane.
- Take a ticket at the barrier (there is nothing to pay).
- Drive to Orange car park and head for level 1, Parking in Rows D & E.
North Terminal; Follow signs to the North Terminal roundabout,
- At the North Terminal roundabout, exit onto Longbridge Way, the shell garage will be on your right.
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit, then head to the middle of the road,
- Go straight over, following the brown signs for Hampton by Hilton Car Park and Approved Operators.
- Enter the Hampton By Hilton Car Park by entering cade "1992" and head to the approved operator area
- When you get to the Approved Operator area park up in an Approved Operator Bay.
Meet and greet parking couldn’t be easier;
- There is no need to call ACE on arrival. Please only call if you are going to be more than 2 hours late (Please call: 01293 533000, Option 1)
- If travelling from North Terminal: Drive to the Hampton By Hilton, hotel car park. At the barrier please enter the code 1992 and drive to the far end of the car park to the meeting point. If travelling from South Terminal: Drive to Orange car park and head up to level 1, Parking in Rows D & E.
- An Ace driver will greet you and park your car in the company’s nearby compound.
- Head into the terminal to start your holiday early.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
When you return to the airport:
- Please call Ace on the number provided once you have collected your luggage and cleared customs to request your vehicle returned.
- Simply give the Ace team a call from the arrivals lounge.
- Head to the designated meeting point.
- Enjoy the rest of your journey.
For returns at the North Terminal:
- As you leave the North Terminal Customs’ area, head towards the Terminal’s main exit doors.
- Just before the exit doors, take a lift to the 1st floor following the signs to the Hampton-by-Hilton Hotel.
- Continue past Hotel reception, through the automatic doors and along a walkway until you arrive at the lift.
- Having entered the lift, select LEVEL 0/ "APPROVED OPERATORS/HOTEL CAR PARK" and exit lift.
- Your car will be returned to one of the RESERVED ACE/Maple Manor Parking Bays (numbered 1-35).