Why Book the Hampton By Hilton London Gatwick Airport
The ultimate in convenience for passengers using the North Terminal, this 3-star hotel is connected to the North Terminal via covered walkway – there’s no need to worry if you’re flying from the South Terminal either, just hop on the 24/7 free transit service that takes just five minutes. The hotel has a range of complimentary facilities including WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre. You’ll be able to relax and refuel in this perfectly located hotel that’s ideal for both business and leisure travellers alike.
Room types available
Features a comfortable king size-bed and accommodates up to two people.
Features two comfortable small double beds, suitable for a maximum of two adults.
Map of Hampton By Hilton London Gatwick Airport
Hampton By Hilton London Gatwick Airport, Longbridge House, North Terminal, Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0PJ
Drive straight to the APH car park where you will be transferred to the airport. The hotel is just a short walk from the terminal building.
Directions to APH Gatwick as follows:
From the M23:
- Leave at Junction 10 (East Grinstead).
- If southbound, take the 1st exit on the roundabout (A264 - Copthorne Way).
- If northbound, take the 3rd exit on the roundabout (A264 - Copthorne Way).
- Head straight over the first roundabout (2nd exit).
- At the next roundabout take the 4th exit (A2220) signposted Maidenbower.
- Continue on the A2220 following signs to APH Parking Centre.
- After 0.5 miles turn right into Wyevale Garden Centre. You'll see an APH entrance sign.
- Follow APH signs to the car park check-in area.