Why Book the Hampton By Hilton London Gatwick Airport
The ultimate in convenience for passengers using the North Terminal, this 3-star hotel is connected to the North Terminal via covered walkway – there’s no need to worry if you’re flying from the South Terminal either, just hop on the 24/7 free transit service that takes just five minutes. The hotel has a range of complimentary facilities including WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre. You’ll be able to relax and refuel in this perfectly located hotel that’s ideal for both business and leisure travellers alike.
Room types available
Features a comfortable king size-bed and accommodates up to two people.
Features two comfortable small double beds, suitable for a maximum of two adults.
Hampton By Hilton London Gatwick Airport Packaged with...
APH Car Park Standard rate
- Park at the APH Car Park on the day of your stay and catch the free 10-15 minute transfer to the North Terminal which runs 24 hours a day every 15 minutes.
- Take the short walk to the Hotel, which is located at the terminal - enjoy your stay!
- On return take the transfer back to the APH Car Park to collect your car.
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
Map of Hampton By Hilton London Gatwick Airport
Hampton By Hilton London Gatwick Airport, Longbridge House North Terminal Gatwick Airport HORLEY RH6 0PJ
Drive straight to the APH car park where you will be transferred to the airport. The hotel is just a short walk from the terminal building.
Directions to APH Gatwick as follows:
- From the M23
- Exit at Junction 10 (do not take the Junction 9 exit to Gatwick)
- At Junction 10 take the first exit (left) on the roundabout onto A264 signposted East Grinstead
- Continue on the A264 over two roundabouts. Just past the second roundabout turn right into a Shell petrol station.
- APH is clearly signposted upon entry.