Why Book APH Car Park, Gatwick Airport
With 37 years of experience, APH is the perfect choice for secure Gatwick Airport parking. Based just 10-15 minutes from the terminals, we always offer a friendly and professional service. We're open 24 hours a day, with free transfers running every 15 minutes throughout the day.
Parking Options Available
Flexible Summer Offer
Summer Offer - selected dates and times only. This is a flexible product, you can amend or cancel up to 24 hour prior to departure date.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Gatwick Airport
Buses operate 24 hours a day and run approximately every 15 minutes. The journey takes 10 to 15 minutes.
APH Gatwick is fully secure and features CCTV, 24-hour staff and has been awarded the Park Mark Safer Parking Award; so you can relax knowing that your car is safe and secure, and in the best possible hands.
Where will my car be parked at APH Gatwick? Travellers using APH can expect complete transparency when it comes to knowing where their car will be parked while they’re away.
Here at APH we currently operate two sites where your car could be parked depending on demand. Both sites are security-protected and hold a Police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
The main site – where you drop off your car – is protected by CCTV, 24-hour on-site staff and entry and exit barriers. This secure car park is used for both Park & Ride and Meet & Greet customers.
During times of high demand, your car may be parked at our APH-owned Westlands car park. Situated around 3.3 miles from the main Gatwick site, this compound also holds a Police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award and offers extensive security features.
While on the Westlands site, your car will be parked on a hard-standing, watched over by full CCTV, security fencing and motion-detection alarms.
You vehicle will be returned to the Gatwick APH main car park for collection.
Our buses have with wheelchair facilities and staff are happy to help with any carrying of luggage.
If you require assistance, press the assistance button at the barrier and a member of the customer service team will be happy to help.
The car park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2.4m. Trailers are not accepted.
APH are unable to transport bikes, surf/windsurfing boards or items of a similar size on their transfer coaches. Snowboards/skis are acceptable.
APH Car Park, Snow Hill Copthorne Crawley RH10 3EQ
From the M23:
- Exit at Junction 10 (do not take the Junction 9 exit to Gatwick).
- At Junction 10 take the first exit (left) on the roundabout onto A264 signposted East Grinstead.
- Continue on the A264 over two roundabouts.
- Around three-quarters of a mile past the second roundabout turn right into a Shell petrol station. APH is clearly signposted upon entry.
Parking at APH Gatwick couldn’t be easier:
- Drive through the automated barrier and follow road markings to the arrival bays.
- A fully trained valet driver will then park your car as you check-in at reception.
- Hop on the comfortable transfer bus and complete the short journey to the airport
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
Picking up your car is just as easy:
- Upon arrival, head for the dedicated bus stop right outside the terminal and take the bus to the APH car park.
- Collect your keys and pick up your car.
In the event of any problems, one of the car park’s 24-hour staff will be pleased to assist.