APH Reviews

Independent, impartial and trustworthy customer reviews of APH collected by Trustpilot and Google.

You rate what we do

With more than 43 years of experience, we’re proud of our reputation for providing stellar customer service to travellers across the UK. Find out how this endorsement of our products and services is built on fully independent reviews from genuine customers sharing their real-world experiences.

What are Trustpilot reviews

Our reviews are genuine and provide a comprehensive view of the products we offer at APH. All reviews are gathered by internationally renowned ratings firm Trustpilot and are made available for customers to read. We don’t just choose the reviews we want you to see, every customer is given the opportunity to leave a review, which is why we are so proud of our excellent ratings.

• Genuine customers
    100% genuine customer reviews from verified purchasers
  • We show all reviews
    Unlike some firms, we make all ratings and reviews visible
  • The real story
    Independent collection and publication of customer reviews
  • We listen
    What you say matters – and we act on it

Why your reviews are important to us

Working with Trustpilot means that our reputation is based on results rather than words, as it should be. The experience we offer to passengers is apparent for everyone to see. Every person who books through APH has the option of rating us, which is why we’re so pleased with our 43 years of market-leading expertise.

APH Gatwick Reviews

We’ve been in the airport parking business at Gatwick for 43 years now, so we know we’re doing something right! However, it’s when our consumers tell us we’re doing well that matters most. As well customers voting us Best Airport Parking Company for 12 years running at the British Travel Awards, they also give us their feedback week in and week out about what we’re doing well and what we need to improve as part of our service.

APH Gatwick is rated 4.6/5 on Google by 2635 customers.

APH Manchester Reviews

For traveller’s arriving at Manchester Airport, the APH Car Park is a great park and ride location.  We welcome all our customers to submit their reviews of APH Manchester, not just after they are pleased, but also if we fall short of expectations in any way. As the winner of Best Airport Parking Company at the British Travel Awards 12 times, we think it’s essential that we are kept on our toes so that we can ensure high-quality service and peace of mind.

APH Manchester is rated 4.4/5 on Google by 1458 customers.

APH Birmingham Reviews

Looking at parking options for Birmingham Airport? We think it’s important for us to share our APH Parking Birmingham reviews, which have been verified by Google. We all love hearing from pleased customers, but we also enjoy receiving any kind of constructive feedback so that we may learn and improve.

APH Birmingham is rated 4.3/5 on Google by 1285 customers.

APH Luton Reviews

Luton Airport is the fifth busiest airport in the United Kingdom, and it serves as a base for many of the country’s major low-cost airlines. Getting ahead of the crowd when reserving parking at Luton Airport will provide you with a safe and dependable service at an affordable price.

APH Luton is rated 4/5 on Google by 162 customers.

APH Stansted Reviews

If you’re flying from Stansted Airport and travelling by car, you’ll need to think about booking Stansted airport parking. Good news…your search is over. Whether you’re looking for a bargain or you need the quickest parking option, APH have done the work for you and have found the best deals on Park & Ride services, Meet & Greet deals and Official Stansted car parks.

APH Stansted is rated 3.7/5 on Google by 82 customers.

Individual APH Car Parks Reviews on Google

Car ParkCustomer RatingNumber of Reviews
APH Gatwick Reviews PageAPH-Gatwick-Ratings2635
APH Manchester Reviews PageAPH Manchester Reviews458
APH Birmingham Reviews PageAPH Birmingham rating1285
APH Luton Reviews PageAPH Luton reviews162
APH Stansted Reviews PageAPH stansted reviews82

Along with the reassurance you’re booking airport parking through a company with over four decades of experience, exploring what other travellers thought of our services is a smart way to bring peace of mind. Collected and published by TrustPilot the following reviews are genuine, independent responses from our customers who have actually used the services they are rating. Click the link to see what people who really matter think. Here is what a few of our customers think.

APH Parking Reviews

• Searcher One– “First class service. Dropped car off and there was a bus waiting to take us to the airport. Returned today(4/5/22). Sent text as soon as we had collected our luggage, bus arrived five minutes later. Collected our car and was on our way fifteen minutes later. Efficient and courteous staff plus added bonus of using our Tesco points. No complaints at all. Would definitely recommend”
  • Alan – “Great company very helpful and trust worthy. I booked some lounges with them then covid hit. They credited me which was fine. I asked them to book me another lounge recently! They said they didn’t deal with the particular one and offered me a refund from my credits, how good of them not taken refund sure will use the credits up soon.”
  • David– “A very well organised professional run company. So easy to drop of car, no wasted time. You were at the airport before you knew it. Have used this company quite a few times and will continue to do so. It would be a good idea if APH offered a good discount say after 7 days. Two weeks parking becomes to expensive. So for me a taxi becomes much more cost effective after 1 weeks APH parking. If they offered a good discount for the two weeks I would use them for our two week holidays.”
  • Gary – “I have been using APH at Manchester for years and always had excellent service. Had to cancel my booking during the Covid-19 pandemic and got a voucher to use and called this week to make a booking over the phone. I spoke to Sophie and got everything sorted in minutes. Fabulous service as always!”
  • Graham – “Excellent company!!! I booked this company 5th September, I had booked the week before with looking4airportparking.com but cancelled by phone and email after coming across TP reviews and being unable to get through to them on the one telephone number which is only answered 9-5. Eventually got through to them and said I’d have to pay £20 cancellation. No response at all from them since. I received a call about a half hour from Heathrow asking for my eta, I then received another call a short while later. I also got a call on arrival and a guy came to my car bang on time. I couldn’t understand much of what he said, a thick accent, noise etc but he flashed something on his phone in front of me, we checked the car over, I handed him the key and off we went. I had a call 15 mins or so later, “where is your car, our driver is waiting”. This was Edward Lloyd, then twigged that the guy who picked it up was the booking I had cancelled! The chap that phoned me from Edward Lloyd was straight on it, gave him the mobile numbers I had received and he went through them until he found the driver. He called me back about 15 mins later to say that they had got the car and have a good holiday. What fantastic service! Can’t thank them enough other than by booking with them for all further meet and greets. There’s some really bad operators out there but this firm is not only competitive but outstandingly honest and effient.”
Jamie Street
Jamie Street
09:57 30 Aug 22
Excellent service. We’ve used them before and will always use them flying from Gatwick. Everyone we spoke with on the phone or met face to face were both helpful and polite. Booking was easy and very reasonably priced. They were punctual for collection/drop off and took the stress away over parking while away. Car even came back clean!! Excellent company wouldn’t use anyone else
Brit Brick
Brit Brick
17:38 28 Aug 22
Good check in service when you arrive. Was unsure about being told to just leave the car with the keys on the front seat as this could mean someone could have access to the car and some car have auto locking systems which mean if door was closed, car could lock with keys in it. Bus was regular to the terminal and driver greeted you at the door and helped with luggage, which was a nice touch and different to many other parking companies. When you are back in the airport after your trip, you just send a text message to the number provided to you and the car is ready for you to pick up when you get off the transfer bus. Really simple and time saving. Overall happy with this car park and will use again in the future.
Sakina Clayworth
Sakina Clayworth
12:52 28 Aug 22
Used them for the first time and I love the process they have. Very simple and quick. Drive in, park the car in front of their drop off office. Drop the keys, they give the receipt that tells you what to do when you get back. Hand keys over, board the bus (journey to airport takes about 10mins). Then once you have landed you text them a code they give you on that receipt then follow. Then instructions on the receipt to the bus stop, bus picks you up, go to key collection, walk to car in front of their office and drive off. Love it and would recommend it.
Joanne Macallister
Joanne Macallister
20:42 19 Aug 22
Really easy to find by following sat nav and sign posts. Easy check in. You leave the car keys with reception, then they move the car to a secure area. Toilets at reception. Frequent Buses available to drop you off at either North or South terminals. ( roughly 10 mins journey).Very friendly lady driving the bus who also helped us on with our cases.
dan willson
dan willson
11:48 15 Aug 22
Very happy. Quick and easy drop off with clear instructions on what to do on my return. Staff were helpful and the transfer was quick with minimal wait. Good value and would use again.
Ann-marie Dawes
Ann-marie Dawes
13:57 13 Aug 22
Could not have been better! Reception staff when arriving and departing were friendly and helpful, despite it being the middle of the night and early morning; didn't have to even wait for the shuttle buses, they were there straight away for us; bus drivers were cheerful and helped us with our cases; car was ready and waiting as advertised and I have never seen such clean and fresh customer toilet facilities! Wonderful service, I highly recommend APH, Gatwick, thank you to all the lovely staff.
Michael Kennelly
Michael Kennelly
12:15 11 Aug 22
1st tine using APH and I have to say they were excellent. Pricing for high season July with a late booking was very good. Easy to find location, easy drop off and transfer. Dame upon return. Great service, great price, simple and easy service. Will use again
Stephen Dixon
Stephen Dixon
13:05 10 Aug 22
Good price parking with reputable company.Booked online. Easy to drop off a few miles from airport. Check in and leave keysJump on bus (every 10-15 mins) short journey to both terminals. Driver helps with casesOn return when you land you text a code to the number they give you. Pick up bus from where you were dropped. Hand in receipt back at car parkKeys returned and car is ready to drive away.Cars are parked very locally as only 0.4 miles put on the clock.Would definitely use again
Jakub Migacz
Jakub Migacz
01:14 20 Jul 22
Quick booking process, easy to find on gps. Reasonable price, Easy access to parking lot just follow the signs, fast check in at reception - by professional staff members - finally you get a ticket and instructions when coming back just send text you landed and they will prepare your car for pick up. Fast bus transport from parking to Gatwick terminals also easy to find bus stops on return. Inside the bus available space for luggage, also friendly bus driver. I highly recommend 👍
RUMO
RUMO
09:54 18 Jul 22
One of the easiest airport parking experience I've had. Booked using Tesco vouchers which made this very cost effective but was just over £100 for 2 weeks parking. The booking process was straightforward and I was given adequate instructions.The location was easy to find, you park your car just outside their office, hand your car keys in, receive a ticket for your return and get on a bus to the airport which is a short walk from their stop. This all took about 20 minutes.On landing text the number on the ticket, wait for a bus from their stop, get your keys from the office and hen you are directed to your car which is parked on the other side of the office from where you arrived in a clearly marked bay. Again all done in 20 minutes. Both drivers and receptionists were extremely friendly and helpful. Not sure what more they could do to make this easier. Well done and thank you.
S Fairweather
S Fairweather
11:07 10 Jul 22
We used the Gatwick parking and it was brilliant. Very helpful cheerful staff. When we had to return from holiday a day later they took care of it. The bus drivers were helpful with our luggage and everything went well. We only used the parking because of the rail strike but we are glad we picked APH. Thank you for making that part of the journey stress free.
Lesley Maudsley
Lesley Maudsley
10:22 23 Jun 22
One of the best operators for Gatwick airport parking. We use their park and ride service as the car park is just off the motorway junction and easy to find. The staff are very friendly, efficient and helpful and always seem happy. The bus drivers are excellent and always willing to help with heavy suitcases! If you book well in advance the prices are very competitive too. The booking system is easy and if you choose a flexible option you can cancel without any losses at very short notice. I am very happy to recomment this company.
Dhaval Patel
Dhaval Patel
21:21 22 Jun 22
Very quick and easy service. Staff were friendly and welcoming. Buses were frequent. Bus drivers on both occasions were happy and interactive with all the passengers and also helped with luggage. Thank you for making it a pleasant experience for me and my family. Would definitely recommend and use their services again.
Damon Marrison
Damon Marrison
20:44 16 Jun 22
Pretty alright experience with APH at Gatwick.Getting to the airport was easy, but a return at around 0330 was a bit trickier. We (20ish people) ended up waiting for the best part of 30 minutes for a bus to arrive. I contacted their depot, who were helpful.
Sheri Donno
Sheri Donno
19:57 10 Jun 22
Easy to get to.Quick bus ride to South terminal which then goes onto the North terminal.Queues were long for the return bus but the staff were cheerful and helpful even at 2am!Quick to pick up keys and leave.Positive experience and will use again.
Tomas Alexander Sanchez Santos
Tomas Alexander Sanchez Santos
19:55 09 Jun 22
Impeccable service! Staff in reception and Bus drivers are friendly and helpful. Good prices when compared to others and the best part, you don't lose any of your precious time waiting the bus to take to the airport. Highly recommended!
parag kulkarni
parag kulkarni
19:30 09 Jun 22
Good parking facility near Gatwick. It's around 15 minutes by free bus to reach airport. They drop you very close to the terminal, around 3 minutes walk. Parking prices are okay depending on when you book. I recommend this parking service.
Bashar Al-Sheklly
Bashar Al-Sheklly
08:54 26 May 22
Great service. Hassle free. Smooth check in and collection. The drivers were great. On our return the bus driver (Greg) helped everyone with their bags, smiled and had great attitude. It was a great way to come backs home. Would use again 100%
Umran Mir
Umran Mir
07:42 19 May 22
Simply outstanding, from check in to the bus amazing staff but all hats off to Jason, he took my suitcases x4 large ones loaded them carefully on the bus and even waited for my youngest child to use the toilet. He was very courteous and a true gentleman towards my family! APH management you need to look after him! He deserves a meal out
Graham Baxter
Graham Baxter
19:56 25 Apr 22
This is a fantastic service. Great value for money. The process was straight forward. Staff were very pleasant & helpful. I felt my car would be safe from knowing about APH to begin with. The bus was frequent & quick to the airport. The driver was clear to point out where we would be picked up. The driver was also very helpful with bags & very polite. I will definitely use this service again.
Razvan Troaca
Razvan Troaca
10:48 20 Apr 22
Easy to find(don't mind some previous reviews that were saying otherwise) as there are plenty of signs on the road before getting into the actual parking area.Staff sorted us in a few minutes and we hopped on the bus straight away for a 10 min transfer to the airport. The cars in the parking lot are not crowded, plenty of space on both sides of the car, when parked.You will get a ticket with a code that you need to send them by text message when you return, and all the additional steps you need to take.Price was the cheapest in the Gatwick area for my dates, so it was worth parking there.
Alan G
Alan G
10:06 13 Apr 22
Very safe & professional service. Dropped off car & went abroad. Checked in car easily with a member of the staff. Took the APH bus to the airport terminal. Upon returning to the UK boarded the APH Bus back to the car park complex, handed in receipt, received car keys & code to exit. Excellent service that I will use again.
Tahir Liaqat
Tahir Liaqat
15:24 30 Mar 22
Very professional service. Yet again very nice friendly staff. Peace of mind knowing that your car will be safe and waiting for you when you get back.
Jamee
Jamee
12:44 29 Mar 22
Highly recommended parking here for Gatwick Airport. I can't fault them one thing, everything from start to end was smooth with no issues.I arrived here left my keys at the front counter and then dropped off via the bus. On the return it was the same thing, no hassle
Amanda Barnes
Amanda Barnes
13:06 28 Mar 22
Thoroughly deserved 5 star review. All staff were pleasant and helpful. I was travelling with my two children and the driver helped with our bags when we boarded the bus and on return, the driver took the bags off for us. The staff in the office were lovely. I called to let them know that my text was not going through to let them know I was on my way to pick up my car and they assured me my car would be there and ready for collection. It is refreshing to receive service like this today, APH you should be proud of your staff, they are amazing!
Emma Matthews
Emma Matthews
15:28 27 Mar 22
An incredibly easy, simple and friendly service. Wouldn't hesitate to book again or recommend to everyone. Open 24 hours a day, dropping off the car was smooth, a short bus journey to the airport. Made our holiday much easier, staff very friendly and helpful too! 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟
Tracey Morrison
Tracey Morrison
04:34 27 Jan 22
What nice people at APH. They were very professional and it literally takes minutes from dropping off the keys to joining the APH bus to the airport.I booked my car with APH through a flight I purchased which was departing from Gatwick Airport and I was very impressed.The directions given were so easy to follow. Once you arrive at the parking facility you just pop into the checking in office.The office ladies will go through some security checks including your flight times and ID to make sure that it's you. They will provide you with a card which you must keep in a safe place as it has a mobile number and a code you will need to text APH when you land. This card is needed to get your car keys back. So please do not loose it! There are also details of where you can find the APH bus stop for the return bus journey back to the parking facility. Once you arrive at APH just hand back that card to reclaim your carkeys. They then give you a second card which has the location of your vehicle and the code for the exit gate.You are then told to pop your keys on the front seat of your car as they will take it to a parking space for you. I was directed outside where I hopped onto the APH bus which after a few minutes travels a short distance to Gatwick Airport. The bus came with two passengers lovely jolly guys who helped with the suitcases. It was so early in the morning and really cold.. But they were smiling and happy to all the people waiting to board the bus. Made my day that did after my long drive.They will provide you with a card which you must keep in a safe place as it has a number you will need to text APH when you land. It is the card you need to get your key back. It has details to the bus stop you will need to got to for the bus journey back to the parking facility at the end of your trip. You just need to hand back the card which has a code for you to reclaim your key. They then give you a second card which has the location of your vehicle and the code for the exit gate.It was super simple. I will definitely use APH again, it felt safe leaving my car there I wasn't worried about it and everything went so smoothly it was a pleasure to use them.
Louisa Chinnery
Louisa Chinnery
08:42 14 Nov 21
Excellent service for dropping off and pick up. We didn't need to wait for the shuttle either time, and easily worked out cheaper than a taxi to the airport. Will definitely be using APH again.
LAURA BENNETT
LAURA BENNETT
16:13 08 Nov 21
Been here three times now the staff are really friendly and make you feel at ease. Fast turnaround on rest results. Recommend them
Pattie Dillon
Pattie Dillon
10:02 04 Nov 21
Absolute fantastic service. Each and every person we have dealt with over the several years we’ve been using this parking has been wonderful. The most helpful and easy parking service I’ve ever had the pleasure of using.
Paul Harris
Paul Harris
06:53 17 Oct 21
Fast efficient operation. Never had to wait too long for a bus, in fact this time the bus was waiting for us, which is ideal, since when you've just landed, you just want to get to the car.
Colin Jackson
Colin Jackson
14:41 11 Oct 21
Great place I always park there nice friendly staff and really good service.
Greg Hodgson
Greg Hodgson
23:54 25 Sep 21
Your bus drivers do not bother checking customers' tickets. I was actually a Purple Parking customer and I got on the wrong bus by mistake and had to go all the way back to Gatwick. I was probably not the first person and I will probably not be the last either. It's an easy enough mistake to make especially late at night after a long flight, especially as they both pick up at stop 6. Simple solution: check customer's tickets!
Hugh Brown
Hugh Brown
13:22 23 Sep 21
Aph I've been using them for maybe over 10 years now I feel like my car is safe there I have no complaints
Linda
Linda
18:01 08 Sep 21
Highly recommend. Friendly, professional service + great price too.
Nikesh Thakkar
Nikesh Thakkar
12:19 23 Aug 21
First time using non Airport parking facility. Slightly further away from airport compared to Gatwick Official one but I didn't find any problems. Buses run frequently and site is well lit and sign posted. Will certainly use again.
Denis Ahmed
Denis Ahmed
16:46 15 Aug 21
Car Park is spot on ! Modern place,on site covid testing, CCTV all around,360⁰ Car video,photo before drop off.Drop off car,drop of keys and in the bus in less than 3 minutes! Not far away from the airport ,maybe about 10,15 minutes.very friendly attitude on site and in bus,I would highly recommend,can't fault the service at all !
See All Reviews
js_loader

Post navigation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *