APH Luton Airport Parking Reviews

Luton Airport is the fifth busiest airport in the United Kingdom, and it serves as a base for many of the country’s major low-cost airlines. Getting ahead of the crowd when reserving parking at Luton Airport will provide you with a safe and dependable service at an affordable price.

APH offers a wide selection of off-airport and meet and greet parking from the likes of the eponymous APH Car Park Park & Ride and Blue Circle Meet & Greet, ensuring all needs and budgets are covered.

We welcome all of our customers to submit their reviews of APH Luton, not just after they are pleased, but also if we fall short of expectations in any way. As the winner of Best Airport Parking Company at the British Travel Awards 11 times, we are constantly looking to improve and think it’s essential that we are kept on our toes so that we can ensure high-quality service and peace of mind.

Parking at Luton Airport is simple. The APH Car Park has uniformed personnel, barrier controls, CCTV, security fencing, and shuttle services to the terminals every 20 minutes.

On arrival at the car park, the entrance barrier will open automatically, you simply drive into one of the marked arrival bays and head over to Reception. Once you have handed over your keys, you jump on to the transfer bus for the 12-14 minute ride to the terminals.

On your return, you’ll discover designated APH bus stops just outside the airport, where an APH bus will take you back to the car park to get your keys and continue your trip.

Take a look at the APH Luton reviews below to see what other people have said about us. With over 42 years of expertise, you can count on us for dependable, courteous service as well as easy and safe airport parking.

APH Luton Reviews

APH Parking Luton Reviews

Along with the reassurance you’re booking Luton airport parking through a company with over four decades of experience, exploring what other travellers thought of our services is a smart way to bring peace of mind. Collected and published by Google the following reviews are genuine, independent responses from customers who have actually used the services they are rating. We are rated 3.5 out of 5 by 46 customers. Click the link to see what people who really matter think.

Here are a few comments from our customers:

• Eric – “Dropping off the car was easy. Many changes since used last due to covid. No one a arks your car now you do it yourself and keep the keys. Directions to car park were good. Transfer to airport good. Hope collection from airport to car park is as easy.”
  • Francis – “Every year we use APH as the service has been fantastic with friendly helpful staff. Now in there new site with some fantastic facilities and much easier to find. 10 out 10 APH and see you next year.”
  • Riccardo – “Awesome service. Very competitive price, very friendly staff and no fuss cancellation through the website if needed. Extremely recommended”
  • Ann – “Easy to find . Once you are there everything is so clear . Staff are friendly and providing you text when you land as asked , car is ready.”
Grazvydas SinicaGrazvydas Sinica
21:37 13 Mar 24
Bence SchmidtBence Schmidt
12:32 20 Feb 24
Upon arrival a gentleman stopped me asking which service I booked, because there is APH Self park and Airparks, two different things and locations, but one company (I guess).I told him that I booked the APH service, so he showed me where to go next, which was helpful because I think there's only one sign that you can see, which is the entrance of Airparks. Another one with the APH logo and arrow would be helpful too...When I stopped at the barrier another emoloyee of APH/Airparks told me that he can't find my booking reference in their system, which was weird...I showed him my email with all the details, then he took pictures of my licence plate and asked the other guys to let me through the gate, but I didn't get a ticket or an explaination what to do next when I will come back from my trip.As I thought there was a confusion again when I wanted to exit the place and stopped at the barrier as it didn't raise without a ticket.Fortunately an employee was there, explained the situation, and he let me through...Carpark is full with potholes, and spaces are very tight.Bad and unpleasant experience overall, which wasn't my fault in the first place.
Avtar SinghAvtar Singh
09:10 20 Feb 24
Paul CarterPaul Carter
22:26 11 Feb 24
Some big potholes in car park
Ieda BorgesIeda Borges
17:49 08 Feb 24
Very good.
stacy crowdenstacy crowden
06:54 08 Feb 24
Not enough space on the bus shuttle to take everyone waiting
primo boccoliniprimo boccolini
18:14 28 Jan 24
good parking but definitely improvable...there is a lack of public services and the shuttle service to and from the airport is not well organised
kinga bravkakinga bravka
17:20 23 Jan 24
Katie HopkinsKatie Hopkins
17:25 09 Jan 24
We use APH car park very often, but we were disappointed with our latest booking.The drop off was easy, unfortunately I can't say this about the return journey. First of all the driver's attitude left something to be desired. In the car park area he was lost, another APH bus came opposite us, then he dropped off passengers at the car park where they had the keys with them, never heard about this. We were in the middle of a dark car park, no one knew where we were when we asked him he was very rude to us.At the actual car park, after we collected our car key, it was impossible to find our designated row, so we had to ask the reception for help. The letter N sign is on the fence in the far distance, not illuminated.
James ChambersJames Chambers
01:14 01 Jan 24
Generally good experience and staff were helpful and friendly, only soured by Luton airport being inept. Do not use Luton airport until they’ve sorted out the car park fire
A EA E
06:48 31 Dec 23
Very impressed by the process, my 1st time to leave my car at an airport and will definitely do it again
jake seagerjake seager
07:06 29 Dec 23
Great service here. First time using drop and go and tempted to use again! Was a great price, and avoided the hunt for spaces or long walks to bus stops. Car was damage free :) we didn't wait too long for buses to/from airport, and the journey time is not too bad
Ashleigh PettiferAshleigh Pettifer
09:04 19 Dec 23
Great service, quick transfer times and very affordable!
Sam ChamsSam Chams
09:52 15 Dec 23
Lewis IngramLewis Ingram
09:04 29 Nov 23
Arrived, parked and got on bus within 10 mins which was great. Came back to car in 2-3 inches of water. Luckily I am able to see the amusing side of this and climbed through the back but if I was older I wouldn't be so happy. will use again only if significantly cheaper than official parking.
Sukhy RoudhSukhy Roudh
16:02 19 Nov 23
Over charged me & under delivered by not having the vehicle ready for my return date & having to wait up to an hour. Now conveniently won’t reply to my emails regarding the over payment.
Marin BakalovMarin Bakalov
10:19 19 Nov 23
Richard BaileyRichard Bailey
22:34 16 Nov 23
Tim BellTim Bell
08:37 15 Nov 23
Cheap and handy enough to motorway and airport. Had to wait 30+ mins for bus, as queue so big 1st bus filled immediately. This was at Midnight.. Driver helpful.
Nuzy SimiNuzy Simi
22:33 14 Nov 23
Cherry CCherry C
12:03 14 Nov 23
Really good service at convenient price!I parked my car and kept the keys. The mini transfer bus came relatively quickly. All the people waiting at our bus stop got in but those waiting at the main bus stop/ reception, didn't have much luck.On return, I have waited about 10-15 minutes at the airport R bay bus station.You need to have your ticket ready to be scanned by the driver to get into the bus and also for exiting the car park.Minor adjustments suggestions:- number plate recognition for exiting/ entry,- better paper quality for the entry ticket, so it can be easily scanned by the carpark machine when leaving the car park.Thanks for your service!
RamithRamith
21:36 10 Nov 23
Used APH Luton for the first time. Service is not the best like Birmingham or Manchester APH, probably due to they are sharing the shuttle service with other airport parking firms. Our outbound flight was in the early morning and returning flight was late at night. In both times the shuttle service was fully packed, both times we were standing in the bus like packed sardines. Definitely APH need to increase the bus frequency, rather than going after the profit. Other than that didn’t had any issues.
László MarjánLászló Marján
08:16 03 Nov 23
Andrew PitcherAndrew Pitcher
16:43 01 Nov 23
susan anne boxsusan anne box
23:24 31 Oct 23
Peter AndersonPeter Anderson
13:50 30 Oct 23
Helpful and safe parking
lorina parkelorina parke
04:56 26 Oct 23
Adam SzubaAdam Szuba
19:05 20 Oct 23
Great parking, I always book there
Darius CoceanDarius Cocean
04:25 20 Oct 23
Kevin ThomasKevin Thomas
09:46 19 Oct 23
Quick and Easy parking about 10 mins from Luton Airport. I have used APH parking at Slipend many times. Once booked online, their ANRP registers you turning up at the gate with a welcome message. You're pointed where to park onsite and given a return ticket, park in the colour coded area, take your car keys with you. Buses run every 15-20 mins to the airport from bustops faitly close by. On arrival back at Luton, show your ticket to the driver, 15 mins your driving out of the gates of the parking site. Again the ANRP recognises the car number plate and the barrier opens to let you out. Very easy.
Martin ReaderMartin Reader
16:54 18 Oct 23
Can't say a bad word against them ! Car didn't have any extra mileage on it and was in one piece 😄
kevin moorhousekevin moorhouse
22:13 17 Oct 23
Best place to park
Nicola GrovesNicola Groves
19:52 16 Oct 23
Kate EveleighKate Eveleigh
05:55 12 Oct 23
Pretty quick and simple drop off and key collection
John FarrellJohn Farrell
17:17 11 Oct 23
andrew horrocksandrew horrocks
22:11 09 Oct 23
Easy to find. Check in and check out went smoothly. Bus to airport and back went went with buses every 20 mins
Alessandro GrenciAlessandro Grenci
21:23 09 Oct 23
Friendly and helpful staff. Smooth service. It would be great to have a live tracking of the shuttle.
Andrew RuffAndrew Ruff
16:19 08 Oct 23
Getting expensive cheaper to get a return cab
Bastek OxBastek Ox
10:41 07 Oct 23
georgiana zgeorgiana z
09:09 05 Oct 23
The transfer buses are infrequent. We've been using this car park for the last 4 years, the waiting time for the transfer buses used to be around 15 min, however for the last two-three bookings, the waiting time was around 30-40 min. I believe there is only one bus in use, hence the long waiting time. This car park is no longer convenient.
richard arnoldrichard arnold
20:40 30 Sep 23
Ban AliBan Ali
16:25 30 Sep 23
Used them a couple of times and I'm happy with their services plus their prices were reasonable.
John BrazierJohn Brazier
13:48 30 Sep 23
Sam JohnsonSam Johnson
10:55 29 Sep 23
Easy to get in and out, bus was frequent but the area doesn't look professional, looks like a pop up company
Kestutis KovzonasKestutis Kovzonas
15:47 24 Sep 23
Mark BirdMark Bird
11:55 23 Sep 23
Carolyn WhomersleyCarolyn Whomersley
14:50 20 Sep 23
No problems parking but pick-up from the airport was chaotic, queuing for a while but a few flights in at the same time.
Lee WoodhouseLee Woodhouse
06:09 15 Sep 23
Used APH at Luton Airport for the last 7 years. Grounds are secure. Pricing is competitive and a shuttle bus takes you the airport, and they run at night to bring you back to the car park after your flight has landed. Well run and great helpful staff.
Jane PiperJane Piper
08:43 14 Sep 23
Aph luton, website says 4mins trf. What they don't say is when that the buses are so infrequent is is more like 35 mins
Patrick RichardsonPatrick Richardson
20:40 10 Sep 23
Have used several timesSo easy, and picked up and dropped within walking distance of terminal and your carGreat price too
Irina PalamariIrina Palamari
08:35 10 Sep 23
We booked online for 2 weeks and it was a great decision, we saved money and I will definitely use their services in future. I would say very organized and responsible
Gemma McKenzieGemma McKenzie
08:04 05 Sep 23
Terry RiceTerry Rice
07:35 05 Sep 23
Good as it gets
A PA P
05:45 01 Sep 23
Think twice before booking your car into this disaster place. Our car park was located in red zone which you need pair of hunters to get out of your car as it is surrounded with deep water 💦 absolutely ridiculous never book our car again with this old fashion ordinary system. It’s all in addition of waiting for almost 45 minutes in the queue to get into the cave man car park.
Graham ThomsonGraham Thomson
12:59 30 Aug 23
Much better experience this time. Car not blocked in by one of your buses. Thank you
Carl OntongCarl Ontong
10:52 29 Aug 23
mariusz zielinskimariusz zielinski
17:51 26 Aug 23
Peter M-KPeter M-K
07:39 25 Aug 23
I've tested it a few times and it's always worked very well.
Rikki WebsterRikki Webster
14:53 22 Aug 23
**APH HEATHROW REVIEW**After a pleasent enough experience using APH for holiday parking my experience was tarnished.3 months after paying and using APH I find a letter at my door from a debt collection agency acting on behalf of another parking company at heathrow airport. I left my car in APH's hands whilst away and I am now becoming ever more frustrated at their lack of support or desire to help and explain why I have recieved a threatening letter when my car was left again in their hands?I am thoroughly disappointed in the way that APH have acted since I reached out to them asking for help and asking why I have had this experience.
joe highamjoe higham
15:45 15 Aug 23
This is my ticket if anyone wants my car.
Marcin KMarcin K
14:17 15 Aug 23
Steve VinerSteve Viner
09:31 07 Aug 23
The car was still in one piece when I got back from holiday. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Gabriel PetruGabriel Petru
15:31 31 Jul 23
After 30 min waiting in the Luton Airport, on the way back to Airparks, the bus was jammed, causing people to not have a seat during the ride( so much so busses every 20 min/ 3 ph). Road to access the car in Red Zone with large potholes, difficult to arrive with the luggage, especially because the surface is uneven, to not mention more. Same place over the years, with no improvements.
Tim WilliamsTim Williams
15:21 25 Jul 23
Jordan StirlandJordan Stirland
09:36 22 Jul 23
Aurelijus BumblauskasAurelijus Bumblauskas
04:49 20 Jul 23
Gordon EvansGordon Evans
14:52 19 Jun 23
Used several times. No dramas, feels safe to leave car. The shuttle service very good. Easy to find.
Qahir SheikhQahir Sheikh
11:37 18 Jun 23
As far as transfer is concerned no issues.Last couple of weeks in May 2023, we collected car around 2am. It was parked up close to wooden fence in dark location??.Noticed my driver's seat left too close to steering wheel suggesting short person drive it last. Next day discovered front n/s wheel arch and bumper with grazed damage. Reported to APH. No joy...tough. Car had been drive off their premises.I would urge anyone using this outfit to fully photograph their vehicle upon arrival and before driving away do a thorough check. That 'extra time' spent would be crucial.
Bill BaileyBill Bailey
06:45 17 Jun 23
Very easy to use, number plate recognition and scan your barcode on your booking confirmation and your in. Busses run regularly and drop off and pick up right outside the terminal. We were about 30 minutes after our leaving time when we left bug no problems letting us out and no extra charge.
Niraj ShahNiraj Shah
10:15 14 Jun 23
Dreadful APH/Airparks Short Stay at Luton Airport. The signing in process was careless - the operator didn’t even manage to get the car reg correct. Handed me a paper card and mumbled that I should park in Blue 6!The shuttle pick up on return from the airport was late. The contact number given was forwarded to a mobile which had a full mailbox so not ableto leave a message.The car parking lanes are very narrow and it’s an utterly dreadful experience. Shoddy site, no customer care, unreliable shuttle service. APH should learn from their Gatwick site - highly professional and courteous.
Elena SantanaElena Santana
19:03 03 Jun 23
Service brilliant. Staff lovely and professional. Drivers we had were really nice and efficient. Will use again for LGW.
Donna StandenDonna Standen
09:57 31 May 23
Very easy to access, we'll signposted and staff very helpful. Simply park up and catch the shuttle bus straight to the airport terminal.
Clive DayClive Day
17:31 08 May 23
They have developed this carpark since I was last here 4 years ago. More organised and streamlined. Proper single deck buses and a quick transfer.
Inga MieceInga Miece
21:48 07 May 23
Very professional staff, always best price compared with other companies. Bus drivers always polite and helpful.
deborah jacksondeborah jackson
22:07 26 Apr 23
Big fan of APH at Gatwick, great service, facilities and drivers. Slip End however is altogether a much more appallingly poor place. I am surprised that APH even share this with Airparks. The car park, if you can call it that, is just one big dark, pot hole ridden, muddy disorganised mess. Don't expect to be able to wheel your suitcase from your car to the bus stop.... impossible with all the potholes and uneven surface.. I would rather drive further to Gatwick than use this facility again. Poor show APH.
Brian FowlerBrian Fowler
07:37 29 Mar 23
Not a business I will ever deal with again. From unmarked buses that don't look or feel safe, that are overloaded, total absence of help, or care, a carpark that looks like a bomb site with massive deep puddles that you wade through, in the dark - just, don't go there.
Emese VajdaEmese Vajda
17:17 06 Mar 23
Really big and organised. There are ppl to help in every corner. You get the ticket and on the top of it you get a colour and a letter. For example Grey Zone" J" .You find that Grey Zone,and park down in the J section. The bus stop in every Zone. And it's 24/7
Paul CaliesPaul Calies
17:17 30 Nov 22
Car parking was ok and no damage to the car. The bus transfer was ok getting to the Airport but coming back we had to wait for ages. Will not be using this again as the car is parked in Slipend and nowhere near the airport. If we were made aware of the location before booking we would have parked somewhere else.
Mangesh GoleMangesh Gole
17:55 29 Nov 22
Good parking facilities at reasonable rates. Not all areas are paved though. The business appears to be trying to cope with the demand or doesn't care enough as paved parking does not appear in their terms.
Sharon BettsSharon Betts
19:54 28 Oct 22
Excellent. Parking easy. Bus arrived about 4 mins after arriving. Bus waiting when the plane landed. Car already for us when we got back from the airport
Artur DenisArtur Denis
10:25 24 Oct 22
London Luton APH is good and cheap parking with nice and helpful staffThe access is a bit winding, but both the sat nav and road markings will lead you without any problems. The bus transfer is really every 15 minutes any takes less than 15 minutes to reach the airport and the same of the return journey, for this you have to add up to 30 minutes only to your trip
Marc WilsonMarc Wilson
10:48 18 Sep 22
Always use .!!Fair prices and easy parking.Near slip knot if coming from A5 .Free shuttle bus takes you in to Airport and collects youThe word is SIMPLE & stress free
Maureen BennettMaureen Bennett
15:47 05 Sep 22
Something needs to be done about drainage had to pull luggage through massive puddles as well as walk on them Cars so tightly packed in, difficult to get out and get luggage out. More lighting and sinage
Nikolay AbromovNikolay Abromov
18:48 24 Aug 22
very well organized and easy to use car park, will use again.
Andy SanfordAndy Sanford
12:22 24 Aug 22
Parked here many times when flying from Luton. Great set up very friendly and helpful staff and so easy to get from the carpark to the airport terminal.
IwonderIwonder
10:12 14 Aug 22
Spot on service, plenty of buses to transport you to the terminal. Only issue I had was the very tight parking spaces, if you have a very nice car I would be careful
Kasia CiszewskaKasia Ciszewska
08:07 13 Aug 22
Lovely service, quick and easy
Nicholas GouldNicholas Gould
05:22 27 Jul 22
Allow plenty of time for transfers, took us 45 minutes as the bus stops everywhere!
Luís SilvaLuís Silva
18:19 13 Jul 22
It is the second time in tow months that I use Holidays Extras parking at Luton Airport (APH Self Park). I am very pleased with the experience and can't fault the service provided. The only negative remark that I have is that in the red zone of the parking I found several nails on the ground. You don't want to leave the parking with a flat.
Mark PhillipsMark Phillips
19:43 29 Jun 22
Easy to get to, staff friendly helpful and quick getting you on coach to airport
piotr augustynpiotr augustyn
19:59 20 May 22
All ok buses runs all day and nights. All ok really recommend.
Zoltán KomlósyZoltán Komlósy
15:07 30 Apr 22
If I not discover many scratch on my car today I will leave 4 star as many things is missing from the car park what is a professional company has in other countries or cities. Will avoid to use this car park next time.
Morph WisbechMorph Wisbech
21:21 20 Apr 22
Was met by Omesh on arrival, tired after a long drive, he made us very welcome at 10pm. Very smiley and cheered me up. Thanks!
Andreea MarinAndreea Marin
05:44 05 Mar 22
Very slow service and unpolite staff .
Eric WilkinsonEric Wilkinson
14:29 13 Oct 21
Dropping off the car was easy. Many changes since used last due to covid. No one a arks your car now you do it yourself and keep the keys. Directions to car park were good. Transfer to airport good. Hope collection from airport to car park is as easy.
Lizzie DinawiLizzie Dinawi
20:53 03 Aug 21
Had to wait an hour for the ride back to the car park. Inconsistent stories about the delay. The place was a mess and amateurish. Very disappointing as APH Gatwick is always excellent.
Grazvydas SinicaGrazvydas Sinica
21:37 13 Mar 24
Bence SchmidtBence Schmidt
12:32 20 Feb 24
Upon arrival a gentleman stopped me asking which service I booked, because there is APH Self park and Airparks, two different things and locations, but one company (I guess).I told him that I booked the APH service, so he showed me where to go next, which was helpful because I think there's only one sign that you can see, which is the entrance of Airparks. Another one with the APH logo and arrow would be helpful too...When I stopped at the barrier another emoloyee of APH/Airparks told me that he can't find my booking reference in their system, which was weird...I showed him my email with all the details, then he took pictures of my licence plate and asked the other guys to let me through the gate, but I didn't get a ticket or an explaination what to do next when I will come back from my trip.As I thought there was a confusion again when I wanted to exit the place and stopped at the barrier as it didn't raise without a ticket.Fortunately an employee was there, explained the situation, and he let me through...Carpark is full with potholes, and spaces are very tight.Bad and unpleasant experience overall, which wasn't my fault in the first place.
Avtar SinghAvtar Singh
09:10 20 Feb 24
Paul CarterPaul Carter
22:26 11 Feb 24
Some big potholes in car park
Ieda BorgesIeda Borges
17:49 08 Feb 24
Very good.
stacy crowdenstacy crowden
06:54 08 Feb 24
Not enough space on the bus shuttle to take everyone waiting
primo boccoliniprimo boccolini
18:14 28 Jan 24
good parking but definitely improvable...there is a lack of public services and the shuttle service to and from the airport is not well organised
kinga bravkakinga bravka
17:20 23 Jan 24
Katie HopkinsKatie Hopkins
17:25 09 Jan 24
We use APH car park very often, but we were disappointed with our latest booking.The drop off was easy, unfortunately I can't say this about the return journey. First of all the driver's attitude left something to be desired. In the car park area he was lost, another APH bus came opposite us, then he dropped off passengers at the car park where they had the keys with them, never heard about this. We were in the middle of a dark car park, no one knew where we were when we asked him he was very rude to us.At the actual car park, after we collected our car key, it was impossible to find our designated row, so we had to ask the reception for help. The letter N sign is on the fence in the far distance, not illuminated.
James ChambersJames Chambers
01:14 01 Jan 24
Generally good experience and staff were helpful and friendly, only soured by Luton airport being inept. Do not use Luton airport until they’ve sorted out the car park fire
A EA E
06:48 31 Dec 23
Very impressed by the process, my 1st time to leave my car at an airport and will definitely do it again
jake seagerjake seager
07:06 29 Dec 23
Great service here. First time using drop and go and tempted to use again! Was a great price, and avoided the hunt for spaces or long walks to bus stops. Car was damage free :) we didn't wait too long for buses to/from airport, and the journey time is not too bad
Ashleigh PettiferAshleigh Pettifer
09:04 19 Dec 23
Great service, quick transfer times and very affordable!
Sam ChamsSam Chams
09:52 15 Dec 23
Lewis IngramLewis Ingram
09:04 29 Nov 23
Arrived, parked and got on bus within 10 mins which was great. Came back to car in 2-3 inches of water. Luckily I am able to see the amusing side of this and climbed through the back but if I was older I wouldn't be so happy. will use again only if significantly cheaper than official parking.
Sukhy RoudhSukhy Roudh
16:02 19 Nov 23
Over charged me & under delivered by not having the vehicle ready for my return date & having to wait up to an hour. Now conveniently won’t reply to my emails regarding the over payment.
Marin BakalovMarin Bakalov
10:19 19 Nov 23
Richard BaileyRichard Bailey
22:34 16 Nov 23
Tim BellTim Bell
08:37 15 Nov 23
Cheap and handy enough to motorway and airport. Had to wait 30+ mins for bus, as queue so big 1st bus filled immediately. This was at Midnight.. Driver helpful.
Nuzy SimiNuzy Simi
22:33 14 Nov 23
Cherry CCherry C
12:03 14 Nov 23
Really good service at convenient price!I parked my car and kept the keys. The mini transfer bus came relatively quickly. All the people waiting at our bus stop got in but those waiting at the main bus stop/ reception, didn't have much luck.On return, I have waited about 10-15 minutes at the airport R bay bus station.You need to have your ticket ready to be scanned by the driver to get into the bus and also for exiting the car park.Minor adjustments suggestions:- number plate recognition for exiting/ entry,- better paper quality for the entry ticket, so it can be easily scanned by the carpark machine when leaving the car park.Thanks for your service!
RamithRamith
21:36 10 Nov 23
Used APH Luton for the first time. Service is not the best like Birmingham or Manchester APH, probably due to they are sharing the shuttle service with other airport parking firms. Our outbound flight was in the early morning and returning flight was late at night. In both times the shuttle service was fully packed, both times we were standing in the bus like packed sardines. Definitely APH need to increase the bus frequency, rather than going after the profit. Other than that didn’t had any issues.
László MarjánLászló Marján
08:16 03 Nov 23
Andrew PitcherAndrew Pitcher
16:43 01 Nov 23
susan anne boxsusan anne box
23:24 31 Oct 23
Peter AndersonPeter Anderson
13:50 30 Oct 23
Helpful and safe parking
lorina parkelorina parke
04:56 26 Oct 23
Adam SzubaAdam Szuba
19:05 20 Oct 23
Great parking, I always book there
Darius CoceanDarius Cocean
04:25 20 Oct 23
Kevin ThomasKevin Thomas
09:46 19 Oct 23
Quick and Easy parking about 10 mins from Luton Airport. I have used APH parking at Slipend many times. Once booked online, their ANRP registers you turning up at the gate with a welcome message. You're pointed where to park onsite and given a return ticket, park in the colour coded area, take your car keys with you. Buses run every 15-20 mins to the airport from bustops faitly close by. On arrival back at Luton, show your ticket to the driver, 15 mins your driving out of the gates of the parking site. Again the ANRP recognises the car number plate and the barrier opens to let you out. Very easy.
Martin ReaderMartin Reader
16:54 18 Oct 23
Can't say a bad word against them ! Car didn't have any extra mileage on it and was in one piece 😄
kevin moorhousekevin moorhouse
22:13 17 Oct 23
Best place to park
Nicola GrovesNicola Groves
19:52 16 Oct 23
Kate EveleighKate Eveleigh
05:55 12 Oct 23
Pretty quick and simple drop off and key collection
John FarrellJohn Farrell
17:17 11 Oct 23
andrew horrocksandrew horrocks
22:11 09 Oct 23
Easy to find. Check in and check out went smoothly. Bus to airport and back went went with buses every 20 mins
Alessandro GrenciAlessandro Grenci
21:23 09 Oct 23
Friendly and helpful staff. Smooth service. It would be great to have a live tracking of the shuttle.
Andrew RuffAndrew Ruff
16:19 08 Oct 23
Getting expensive cheaper to get a return cab
Bastek OxBastek Ox
10:41 07 Oct 23
georgiana zgeorgiana z
09:09 05 Oct 23
The transfer buses are infrequent. We've been using this car park for the last 4 years, the waiting time for the transfer buses used to be around 15 min, however for the last two-three bookings, the waiting time was around 30-40 min. I believe there is only one bus in use, hence the long waiting time. This car park is no longer convenient.
richard arnoldrichard arnold
20:40 30 Sep 23
Ban AliBan Ali
16:25 30 Sep 23
Used them a couple of times and I'm happy with their services plus their prices were reasonable.
John BrazierJohn Brazier
13:48 30 Sep 23
Sam JohnsonSam Johnson
10:55 29 Sep 23
Easy to get in and out, bus was frequent but the area doesn't look professional, looks like a pop up company
Kestutis KovzonasKestutis Kovzonas
15:47 24 Sep 23
Mark BirdMark Bird
11:55 23 Sep 23
Carolyn WhomersleyCarolyn Whomersley
14:50 20 Sep 23
No problems parking but pick-up from the airport was chaotic, queuing for a while but a few flights in at the same time.
Lee WoodhouseLee Woodhouse
06:09 15 Sep 23
Used APH at Luton Airport for the last 7 years. Grounds are secure. Pricing is competitive and a shuttle bus takes you the airport, and they run at night to bring you back to the car park after your flight has landed. Well run and great helpful staff.
Jane PiperJane Piper
08:43 14 Sep 23
Aph luton, website says 4mins trf. What they don't say is when that the buses are so infrequent is is more like 35 mins
Patrick RichardsonPatrick Richardson
20:40 10 Sep 23
Have used several timesSo easy, and picked up and dropped within walking distance of terminal and your carGreat price too
Irina PalamariIrina Palamari
08:35 10 Sep 23
We booked online for 2 weeks and it was a great decision, we saved money and I will definitely use their services in future. I would say very organized and responsible
Gemma McKenzieGemma McKenzie
08:04 05 Sep 23
Terry RiceTerry Rice
07:35 05 Sep 23
Good as it gets
A PA P
05:45 01 Sep 23
Think twice before booking your car into this disaster place. Our car park was located in red zone which you need pair of hunters to get out of your car as it is surrounded with deep water 💦 absolutely ridiculous never book our car again with this old fashion ordinary system. It’s all in addition of waiting for almost 45 minutes in the queue to get into the cave man car park.
Graham ThomsonGraham Thomson
12:59 30 Aug 23
Much better experience this time. Car not blocked in by one of your buses. Thank you
Carl OntongCarl Ontong
10:52 29 Aug 23
mariusz zielinskimariusz zielinski
17:51 26 Aug 23
Peter M-KPeter M-K
07:39 25 Aug 23
I've tested it a few times and it's always worked very well.
Rikki WebsterRikki Webster
14:53 22 Aug 23
**APH HEATHROW REVIEW**After a pleasent enough experience using APH for holiday parking my experience was tarnished.3 months after paying and using APH I find a letter at my door from a debt collection agency acting on behalf of another parking company at heathrow airport. I left my car in APH's hands whilst away and I am now becoming ever more frustrated at their lack of support or desire to help and explain why I have recieved a threatening letter when my car was left again in their hands?I am thoroughly disappointed in the way that APH have acted since I reached out to them asking for help and asking why I have had this experience.
joe highamjoe higham
15:45 15 Aug 23
This is my ticket if anyone wants my car.
Marcin KMarcin K
14:17 15 Aug 23
Steve VinerSteve Viner
09:31 07 Aug 23
The car was still in one piece when I got back from holiday. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Gabriel PetruGabriel Petru
15:31 31 Jul 23
After 30 min waiting in the Luton Airport, on the way back to Airparks, the bus was jammed, causing people to not have a seat during the ride( so much so busses every 20 min/ 3 ph). Road to access the car in Red Zone with large potholes, difficult to arrive with the luggage, especially because the surface is uneven, to not mention more. Same place over the years, with no improvements.
Tim WilliamsTim Williams
15:21 25 Jul 23
Jordan StirlandJordan Stirland
09:36 22 Jul 23
Aurelijus BumblauskasAurelijus Bumblauskas
04:49 20 Jul 23
Gordon EvansGordon Evans
14:52 19 Jun 23
Used several times. No dramas, feels safe to leave car. The shuttle service very good. Easy to find.
Qahir SheikhQahir Sheikh
11:37 18 Jun 23
As far as transfer is concerned no issues.Last couple of weeks in May 2023, we collected car around 2am. It was parked up close to wooden fence in dark location??.Noticed my driver's seat left too close to steering wheel suggesting short person drive it last. Next day discovered front n/s wheel arch and bumper with grazed damage. Reported to APH. No joy...tough. Car had been drive off their premises.I would urge anyone using this outfit to fully photograph their vehicle upon arrival and before driving away do a thorough check. That 'extra time' spent would be crucial.
Bill BaileyBill Bailey
06:45 17 Jun 23
Very easy to use, number plate recognition and scan your barcode on your booking confirmation and your in. Busses run regularly and drop off and pick up right outside the terminal. We were about 30 minutes after our leaving time when we left bug no problems letting us out and no extra charge.
Niraj ShahNiraj Shah
10:15 14 Jun 23
Dreadful APH/Airparks Short Stay at Luton Airport. The signing in process was careless - the operator didn’t even manage to get the car reg correct. Handed me a paper card and mumbled that I should park in Blue 6!The shuttle pick up on return from the airport was late. The contact number given was forwarded to a mobile which had a full mailbox so not ableto leave a message.The car parking lanes are very narrow and it’s an utterly dreadful experience. Shoddy site, no customer care, unreliable shuttle service. APH should learn from their Gatwick site - highly professional and courteous.
Elena SantanaElena Santana
19:03 03 Jun 23
Service brilliant. Staff lovely and professional. Drivers we had were really nice and efficient. Will use again for LGW.
Donna StandenDonna Standen
09:57 31 May 23
Very easy to access, we'll signposted and staff very helpful. Simply park up and catch the shuttle bus straight to the airport terminal.
Clive DayClive Day
17:31 08 May 23
They have developed this carpark since I was last here 4 years ago. More organised and streamlined. Proper single deck buses and a quick transfer.
Inga MieceInga Miece
21:48 07 May 23
Very professional staff, always best price compared with other companies. Bus drivers always polite and helpful.
deborah jacksondeborah jackson
22:07 26 Apr 23
Big fan of APH at Gatwick, great service, facilities and drivers. Slip End however is altogether a much more appallingly poor place. I am surprised that APH even share this with Airparks. The car park, if you can call it that, is just one big dark, pot hole ridden, muddy disorganised mess. Don't expect to be able to wheel your suitcase from your car to the bus stop.... impossible with all the potholes and uneven surface.. I would rather drive further to Gatwick than use this facility again. Poor show APH.
Brian FowlerBrian Fowler
07:37 29 Mar 23
Not a business I will ever deal with again. From unmarked buses that don't look or feel safe, that are overloaded, total absence of help, or care, a carpark that looks like a bomb site with massive deep puddles that you wade through, in the dark - just, don't go there.
Emese VajdaEmese Vajda
17:17 06 Mar 23
Really big and organised. There are ppl to help in every corner. You get the ticket and on the top of it you get a colour and a letter. For example Grey Zone" J" .You find that Grey Zone,and park down in the J section. The bus stop in every Zone. And it's 24/7
Paul CaliesPaul Calies
17:17 30 Nov 22
Car parking was ok and no damage to the car. The bus transfer was ok getting to the Airport but coming back we had to wait for ages. Will not be using this again as the car is parked in Slipend and nowhere near the airport. If we were made aware of the location before booking we would have parked somewhere else.
Mangesh GoleMangesh Gole
17:55 29 Nov 22
Good parking facilities at reasonable rates. Not all areas are paved though. The business appears to be trying to cope with the demand or doesn't care enough as paved parking does not appear in their terms.
Sharon BettsSharon Betts
19:54 28 Oct 22
Excellent. Parking easy. Bus arrived about 4 mins after arriving. Bus waiting when the plane landed. Car already for us when we got back from the airport
Artur DenisArtur Denis
10:25 24 Oct 22
London Luton APH is good and cheap parking with nice and helpful staffThe access is a bit winding, but both the sat nav and road markings will lead you without any problems. The bus transfer is really every 15 minutes any takes less than 15 minutes to reach the airport and the same of the return journey, for this you have to add up to 30 minutes only to your trip
Marc WilsonMarc Wilson
10:48 18 Sep 22
Always use .!!Fair prices and easy parking.Near slip knot if coming from A5 .Free shuttle bus takes you in to Airport and collects youThe word is SIMPLE & stress free
Maureen BennettMaureen Bennett
15:47 05 Sep 22
Something needs to be done about drainage had to pull luggage through massive puddles as well as walk on them Cars so tightly packed in, difficult to get out and get luggage out. More lighting and sinage
Nikolay AbromovNikolay Abromov
18:48 24 Aug 22
very well organized and easy to use car park, will use again.
Andy SanfordAndy Sanford
12:22 24 Aug 22
Parked here many times when flying from Luton. Great set up very friendly and helpful staff and so easy to get from the carpark to the airport terminal.
IwonderIwonder
10:12 14 Aug 22
Spot on service, plenty of buses to transport you to the terminal. Only issue I had was the very tight parking spaces, if you have a very nice car I would be careful
Kasia CiszewskaKasia Ciszewska
08:07 13 Aug 22
Lovely service, quick and easy
Nicholas GouldNicholas Gould
05:22 27 Jul 22
Allow plenty of time for transfers, took us 45 minutes as the bus stops everywhere!
Luís SilvaLuís Silva
18:19 13 Jul 22
It is the second time in tow months that I use Holidays Extras parking at Luton Airport (APH Self Park). I am very pleased with the experience and can't fault the service provided. The only negative remark that I have is that in the red zone of the parking I found several nails on the ground. You don't want to leave the parking with a flat.
Mark PhillipsMark Phillips
19:43 29 Jun 22
Easy to get to, staff friendly helpful and quick getting you on coach to airport
piotr augustynpiotr augustyn
19:59 20 May 22
All ok buses runs all day and nights. All ok really recommend.
Zoltán KomlósyZoltán Komlósy
15:07 30 Apr 22
If I not discover many scratch on my car today I will leave 4 star as many things is missing from the car park what is a professional company has in other countries or cities. Will avoid to use this car park next time.
Morph WisbechMorph Wisbech
21:21 20 Apr 22
Was met by Omesh on arrival, tired after a long drive, he made us very welcome at 10pm. Very smiley and cheered me up. Thanks!
Andreea MarinAndreea Marin
05:44 05 Mar 22
Very slow service and unpolite staff .
Eric WilkinsonEric Wilkinson
14:29 13 Oct 21
Dropping off the car was easy. Many changes since used last due to covid. No one a arks your car now you do it yourself and keep the keys. Directions to car park were good. Transfer to airport good. Hope collection from airport to car park is as easy.
Lizzie DinawiLizzie Dinawi
20:53 03 Aug 21
Had to wait an hour for the ride back to the car park. Inconsistent stories about the delay. The place was a mess and amateurish. Very disappointing as APH Gatwick is always excellent.
js_loader

Post navigation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *