APH Birmingham Airport Parking Reviews

Looking at parking options for Birmingham Airport? Take a look at what our customers have to say about the APH Car Park Birmingham, as seen on the bottom of this page.

APH Birmingham Review score

We think it’s important for us to share our APH Parking Birmingham reviews, which have been verified by Google. It’s wonderful to hear from pleased clients, but we also like to take all kinds of feedback so we can improve and grow.

You can be confident that you’re parking with the experts, as we have been in the airport parking business for 42 years and have won Best Airport Parking Company for eleven years running at the British Travel Awards.

At the parking facility at Birmingham Airport, you can anticipate a safe and secure car park with a Park Mark Safer Parking Award, a simple check-in procedure, and on-demand shuttle buses to the terminal. The trip between the APH Car Park and the terminal takes 15 minutes.

Upon your return to the airport, you simply take the APH shuttle bus back to the car park, where you collect your keys and car, and enter the exit code to open the gates.

At all times, you may anticipate a pleasant and helpful APH team. The APH Car Park is open 24 hours a day, every day of the year, and features police-approved security for your car while you are away.

Check out what our customers say, with Google reviews of APH Birmingham Car Park below. All APH Birmingham customer satisfaction scores and reviews are correct at time of publication (December 2021).

APH Birmingham Airport Parking Reviews

Here are a few comments from our customers:

• Jason- “Very easy to use and park very polite and friendly staff. Definitely recommend. Thank
  • Festa- “The staff was super courteous and took great care of my car while I was on deployment. Their prices were fair and services exceptional!! I would recommend them to anyone with car storage needs!”
  • Wayne- “Easy to find. Easy drop off. Just park up, unload check in at reception and jump on the next bus for a 15-20 ride to the airport. When you arrive home send them a text with your ref number they supply you and your car will be waiting when you return. Will def use again.
  • Rachel- “First time using APH and we will be using it again! Amazing prices for the service. Smooth and easy from the second leaving our car to the second getting back into it. They got us to the airport safely and in great time was seats for everyone even though on arrival the bus was full. On the way home service at 3am was even better with still half a bus full. Driver helped each person with luggage which was very nice. Best way to get to the airport if you need to use your car.”
  • Emma- “Very efficient service, have used several times now and always very quick at checking you in and getting you on the coach to the airport as soon as possible. Never had to wait more than 10 minutes for the coach back to the car park on return either. A great low cost alternative to parking on airport”

APH Parking Birmingham Reviews

Along with the reassurance you’re booking Birmingham airport parking through a company with over four decades of experience, exploring what other travellers thought of our services is a smart way to bring peace of mind. Collected and published by Google the following reviews are genuine, independent responses from customers who have actually used the services they are rating. We are rated 4.3 out of 5 by 1058 customers. Click the link to see what people who really matter think.

Mark Pedwell
Mark Pedwell
22:10 18 Jan 23
APH Have been very good in the past but they seem to be changing there system to self service!. it was total chaos... last week it was a miracle we got a car keys back after waiting half an hour, not what you need after a long flight awful..read more
Jeff Sawyer
Jeff Sawyer
11:59 12 Jan 23
Great service, great staff. After a month away our car would not start. Staff tried really hard to help us, went out of... their way. Gave us drinks whilst we waited for the break down service to arrive. Would not hesitate to recommend this company. GREAT.read more
Tina Vale
Tina Vale
10:46 27 Dec 22
Bit confusing as I'd booked this as a self park facility and when we arrived they had changed it to staff parking the... vehicle due to flight delays and cancellations. I wasn't really sure why that would change it from a self park facility. They were friendly and helpful but as someone who has a nice car and a previous bad experience of staff parked facilities, I wouldn't have booked here if I knew I wasn't self parking. Buses were clean and timely.read more
Adrienne Bailey
Adrienne Bailey
18:13 24 Dec 22
System was so easy, drive in, check in, they park your car for you. What's more to want. Pleasant chap on door. All... good.read more
elaine Potter
elaine Potter
11:53 25 Nov 22
Good staff, helpful. It is a little difficult to find, directions obviously provided but do go with a little patience... finding the car park. Great bus service to airport and excellent pick up too! Thank you.read more
Richard Allen
Richard Allen
10:36 20 Oct 22
A horrible experience, booked one night with Ibis which included parking. The park is miles from the airport, difficult... to find, plus I thought I was driving into a scrap yard, the parking areas are not tarmacked, just gravel, very difficult to pull a suit case, luckily it was dry, the transfer bus was at best working, would never ever use this place again, would rather pay more and park on the airportread more
Paul McNiffe
Paul McNiffe
14:40 29 Aug 22
Parked up for our trip to Ireland. Friendly staff. Buses on time. We parked our car so kept keys. Easy to find short... trip to airport. So all in all will definitely use again.read more
Ronnie Wilko
Ronnie Wilko
07:41 18 Aug 22
Excellent location for the airport. Transfers are quick. Site for park secure and great service
Kerry Jessett
Kerry Jessett
11:40 15 Aug 22
Really impressed with this - particularly as Tesco Clubcard covered most of the cost! We arrived in the early hours,... received clear instructions from the warden as to where to park, and were lucky with our timing as a bus was waiting. Special mention to this very friendly driver, who helped us with our (heavy) cases. On our return to the UK at around 4.30 pm, again we were fortunate as there was a bus waiting. Unfortunately, this driver was rather less helpful and we struggled with our cases (the bus was pretty full and we had to manhandle the cases up high, without assistance). I have skills, but weightlifting above head height isn't one of them, so it would have been nice to be assisted. However, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this car park and would use them again due to the efficiency and convenience overall.read more
Richard Koscinski
Richard Koscinski
14:42 08 Aug 22
I have used APH many times before when they were at their previous location and could not fault the service. As for the... new location, the staff are still very cheerful and helpful. However, I picked my car up at 4am and it was exactly where I left it but with scratches front to back on the near side. I am in no way blaming the staff, but the parking spaces are quite narrow and I’m assuming that the people that either parked or collected their car next to mine tried to squeeze between with all of their luggage, dragging them along my car. Most will easily polish out but a few will not.If your car is on the larger side I would think twice about parking here. As I said though, the staff are fantastic so this is not a bad review of them.read more
Elisabeth Purkiss
Elisabeth Purkiss
09:09 18 Jul 22
Brilliant quick staff at the parking & buses dropping off & collecting. Very easy
Nicky Morris
Nicky Morris
07:51 17 Jul 22
Fantastic service, very friendly staff and you don't wait long for the transfer between airport and car park. Really... can't fault them. Use the priority parking and they wash your car. Win win in my books. Thank you APHread more
Susan Marquis
Susan Marquis
19:32 11 Jul 22
Easy to book. Easy to get to & reasonably priced. Plus they gave us 48 hour late arrival for free.
Carol Fox
Carol Fox
21:02 06 Jul 22
This place has changed to another site and service was ok, but the charges have risen and the staff were nowhere as... helpful as the last visit we made.read more
Darren Ramsden
Darren Ramsden
18:07 26 Jun 22
First class easy to find with very professional staff, I would definitely use here again if I ever fly from Bhx
Josephine Parrish
Josephine Parrish
12:44 31 May 22
Staff very friendly & helpful, buses are approx every 20mins to the airport, the driver was also helpful & friendly,... would recommend xread more
Ann Baylis
Ann Baylis
18:36 26 May 22
Great place to park your car while on holiday, take the upgrade when checking in and your car will be waiting for you... right by the bus stopread more
Anthony Denning
Anthony Denning
08:15 22 May 22
Quick easy process, book in park your car, remember where it is!, And get on the bus
Scott Dawkins
Scott Dawkins
11:23 14 May 22
Simple and straightforward check in. Park your car and hop on the courtesy bus to the airport.(15-20mins away).
Angela Millinchip
Angela Millinchip
15:19 13 May 22
Brilliant service, great helpful staff. Would use this facitity again. 😊
Peter Dawes
Peter Dawes
18:51 25 Apr 22
Quick and easy to park with non contact parking and good shuttle service.
Soare Robert
Soare Robert
07:51 19 Apr 22
Have paid an extra 10 pounds on arrival to the car park to have the car next to reception (traveling with baby) for the... time we come back from holiday.We arrived back on a late night flight the bus driver helped us with the baggage, but our car wasn't even near the bus stop or reception. We have waited more than 20 minutes with a crying baby in the bus station so the staff found the car keys! Another 5 minutes to get the car in the bus station. NO, wouldn't recommendread more
Che Miller
Che Miller
12:30 17 Apr 22
Efficient service, very secure and easy to get to. Perfect for parking your car and grabbing the shuttle bus straight... to the airport. Saves a lot of hassle ordering taxis or attempting to park at the airport. Very reasonable prices. Will continue using this place for all my foreseeable holidays flying from Birmingham airport. Thank you.read more
Nate Reid
Nate Reid
14:59 28 Feb 22
I parked my car here for 5 days while I was on holiday. It was really easy to find and the really good value for money.... The bus journey to the airport was 10-15 mins and it stopped right outside the airport. The bus service runs very frequently. Overall happy and would use again.read more
Asta Parmar
Asta Parmar
06:13 06 Feb 22
Easy to book, can find discount codes. Location is about 15min away from airport. Very friendly staff. Smooth ride and... parking, no issues. Shuttle bus every 15 min.read more
Jim Kent
Jim Kent
12:02 15 Nov 21
Very helpful staff good value parking will use again 👍
Ian.H Foster
Ian.H Foster
16:04 14 Nov 21
good but a long way from the airport, hope we never have to fly here again! it looked a whole lot different to the... country we left 40 years ago.read more
James Wilson
James Wilson
08:55 13 Nov 21
Always use this place when flying from Birmingham. Quick and frequent shuttle transfers. Book well in advance for best... prices.read more
Megan Hambling
Megan Hambling
17:14 11 Nov 21
Cheapest choice but you need to give yourself plenty of extra time so youre not late for your flight, as we had to wait... over 25minutes to the airport and well over that on the way back. We waited an hour on the journey home as we were unaware airparks and APH had merged and therefore we were waiting for a APH bus and the bus driver never mentioned we could get the airparks buses too. Overal, a lot of waiting but it is the cheapest choiceread more
Ian Heath
Ian Heath
17:13 10 Nov 21
Quick and reasonably easy to find after previous place closed
Gary Howorth
Gary Howorth
18:05 03 Nov 21
All seemed fine. Hopefully the same when we get back.
Diane O'Hare
Diane O'Hare
13:43 08 Oct 21
AVOID! I have been using APH for over 10 years & found it easy to get to & the staff were always friendly & helpful. ... It now appears that the company have merged with airparks & have a new location in the middle of marsdon Green which is a pain to get to, passing through housing estates & lots of traffic. We had a nightmare from the start when they couldn't find our booking even though we had a barcode & printed confirmation. Then on the way back after social distancing for the whole holiday & in airports & on planes, We were crammed on a bus & left stood on the stairs holding our suitcases. There was no possibility to social distance & people were being thrown around all over the place. 1 lady was having trouble breathibg because of the amount of people stood around her seat.People expressed their concerns to the driver but he didn't respond. Im sorry APH but you have lost one customer today & possibly a few more. Big mistake merging with Airparks!read more
Terry Neale
Terry Neale
09:48 08 Oct 21
Cheap, a bit far from the airport, and buses are not that comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff.
Graham Warren
Graham Warren
07:11 01 Oct 21
Good service, friendly staff, I would use them again.
ted templar
ted templar
09:34 16 Aug 21
AVIOD. Autorefill on APH website left start and end times of booking the same but changed the "in" date to the day I... was making the booking, which I failed to clock until confirmation email. Despite their claims booking can be amended online, amendments were only possible to my details, not the booking itself. Within ten minutes of booking I sent them email marked "urgent" - as office shut at weekends - but no response at all to email. Phoned at 1020am Monday morning and could not get through, phone off, msg. saying they only open from 9am Monday...or NOT.APH have displayed a total disregard for customers once they have your money, I will go elsewhere for all our flights from now on. I book monthly but usually from EMA, this was exceptional and first time I tried using Tesco vouchers for BHX flight before they expired at end of month.read more
Garry Peck
Garry Peck
22:03 08 Mar 21
Your car will be safe here, I use it all the time.Update... my car was driven into a fence post damaging the front... number plate, they totally denied it, after checking cctv they agreed it was one of there drivers, nevertheless due to there dishonesty I won't use them again, and still waiting for the payment for the replacement number plate!read more
More reviews
js_loader

Post navigation

2 comments for “APH Birmingham Airport Parking Reviews

1. Hilary Pullen says:

All travel bit of a nightmare for everyone at the moment . Have just had such a nice phone call from APH offering me a swap or a refund for a booking we can’t use now.
    Really polite, friendly & reassuring . Means a lot in these chaotic times. Thank you so much; your help is v much appreciated.
    Kind regards,
    Hilary Pullen

2. christine says:

always use aph 25 jan 2020 early morning about 5 30 am man just cleaned bus he was changing shift we also had him early mornig 9 feb 2020 weather windy@raining he was great helping everyone with cases he was happy to help i think his name was steve 10 out 10 well done *

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *