APH Birmingham Airport Parking Reviews

Looking at parking options for Birmingham Airport? Take a look at what our customers have to say about the APH Car Park Birmingham, as seen on the bottom of this page.

We think it’s important for us to share our APH Parking Birmingham reviews, which have been verified by Google. It’s wonderful to hear from pleased clients, but we also like to take all kinds of feedback so we can improve and grow.

You can be confident that you’re parking with the experts, as we have been in the airport parking business for 41 years and have won Best Airport Parking Company for eleven years running at the British Travel Awards.

At the parking facility at Birmingham Airport, you can anticipate a safe and secure car park with a Park Mark Safer Parking Award, a simple check-in procedure, and on-demand shuttle buses to the terminal. The trip between the APH Car Park and the terminal takes 15 minutes.

Upon your return to the airport, you simply take the APH shuttle bus back to the car park, where you collect your keys and car, and enter the exit code to open the gates.

At all times, you may anticipate a pleasant and helpful APH team. The APH Car Park is open 24 hours a day, every day of the year, and features police-approved security for your car while you are away.

Check out what our customers say, with Google reviews of APH Birmingham Car Park below. All APH Birmingham customer satisfaction scores and reviews are correct at time of publication (December 2021).

APH Birmingham Airport Parking Reviews

Here are a few comments from our customers:

• Jason- “Very easy to use and park very polite and friendly staff. Definitely recommend. Thank
  • Festa- “The staff was super courteous and took great care of my car while I was on deployment. Their prices were fair and services exceptional!! I would recommend them to anyone with car storage needs!”
  • Wayne- “Easy to find. Easy drop off. Just park up, unload check in at reception and jump on the next bus for a 15-20 ride to the airport. When you arrive home send them a text with your ref number they supply you and your car will be waiting when you return. Will def use again.
  • Rachel- “First time using APH and we will be using it again! Amazing prices for the service. Smooth and easy from the second leaving our car to the second getting back into it. They got us to the airport safely and in great time was seats for everyone even though on arrival the bus was full. On the way home service at 3am was even better with still half a bus full. Driver helped each person with luggage which was very nice. Best way to get to the airport if you need to use your car.”
  • Emma- “Very efficient service, have used several times now and always very quick at checking you in and getting you on the coach to the airport as soon as possible. Never had to wait more than 10 minutes for the coach back to the car park on return either. A great low cost alternative to parking on airport”

APH Parking Birmingham Reviews

Along with the reassurance you’re booking Birmingham airport parking through a company with over four decades of experience, exploring what other travellers thought of our services is a smart way to bring peace of mind. Collected and published by Google the following reviews are genuine, independent responses from customers who have actually used the services they are rating. We are rated 4.3 out of 5 by 983 customers. Click the link to see what people who really matter think.

APH - Birmingham Airport Parking
Based on 993 reviews
powered by Google
Jim Kent
Jim Kent
12:02 15 Nov 21
Very helpful staff good value parking will use again 👍
Ian.H Foster
Ian.H Foster
16:04 14 Nov 21
good but a long way from the airport, hope we never have to fly here again! it looked a whole lot different to the... country we left 40 years ago.read more
James Wilson
James Wilson
08:55 13 Nov 21
Always use this place when flying from Birmingham. Quick and frequent shuttle transfers. Book well in advance for best... prices.read more
Megan Hambling
Megan Hambling
17:14 11 Nov 21
Cheapest choice but you need to give yourself plenty of extra time so youre not late for your flight, as we had to wait... over 25minutes to the airport and well over that on the way back. We waited an hour on the journey home as we were unaware airparks and APH had merged and therefore we were waiting for a APH bus and the bus driver never mentioned we could get the airparks buses too. Overal, a lot of waiting but it is the cheapest choiceread more
Ian Heath
Ian Heath
17:13 10 Nov 21
Quick and reasonably easy to find after previous place closed
Gary Howorth
Gary Howorth
18:05 03 Nov 21
All seemed fine. Hopefully the same when we get back.
Diane O'Hare
Diane O'Hare
13:43 08 Oct 21
AVOID! I have been using APH for over 10 years & found it easy to get to & the staff were always friendly & helpful. ... It now appears that the company have merged with airparks & have a new location in the middle of marsdon Green which is a pain to get to, passing through housing estates & lots of traffic. We had a nightmare from the start when they couldn't find our booking even though we had a barcode & printed confirmation. Then on the way back after social distancing for the whole holiday & in airports & on planes, We were crammed on a bus & left stood on the stairs holding our suitcases. There was no possibility to social distance & people were being thrown around all over the place. 1 lady was having trouble breathibg because of the amount of people stood around her seat.People expressed their concerns to the driver but he didn't respond. Im sorry APH but you have lost one customer today & possibly a few more. Big mistake merging with Airparks!read more
Terry Neale
Terry Neale
09:48 08 Oct 21
Cheap, a bit far from the airport, and buses are not that comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff.
Graham Warren
Graham Warren
07:11 01 Oct 21
Good service, friendly staff, I would use them again.
ted templar
ted templar
09:34 16 Aug 21
AVIOD. Autorefill on APH website left start and end times of booking the same but changed the "in" date to the day I... was making the booking, which I failed to clock until confirmation email. Despite their claims booking can be amended online, amendments were only possible to my details, not the booking itself. Within ten minutes of booking I sent them email marked "urgent" - as office shut at weekends - but no response at all to email. Phoned at 1020am Monday morning and could not get through, phone off, msg. saying they only open from 9am Monday...or NOT.APH have displayed a total disregard for customers once they have your money, I will go elsewhere for all our flights from now on. I book monthly but usually from EMA, this was exceptional and first time I tried using Tesco vouchers for BHX flight before they expired at end of month.read more
Garry Peck
Garry Peck
22:03 08 Mar 21
Your car will be safe here, I use it all the time.Update... my car was driven into a fence post damaging the front... number plate, they totally denied it, after checking cctv they agreed it was one of there drivers, nevertheless due to there dishonesty I won't use them again, and still waiting for the payment for the replacement number plate!read more
Next Reviews
js_loader

Post navigation

2 comments for “APH Birmingham Airport Parking Reviews

1. Hilary Pullen says:

All travel bit of a nightmare for everyone at the moment . Have just had such a nice phone call from APH offering me a swap or a refund for a booking we can’t use now.
    Really polite, friendly & reassuring . Means a lot in these chaotic times. Thank you so much; your help is v much appreciated.
    Kind regards,
    Hilary Pullen

2. christine says:

always use aph 25 jan 2020 early morning about 5 30 am man just cleaned bus he was changing shift we also had him early mornig 9 feb 2020 weather windy@raining he was great helping everyone with cases he was happy to help i think his name was steve 10 out 10 well done *

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *