APH Birmingham Airport Parking Reviews

Looking at parking options for Birmingham Airport? Then take a look at what our customers are saying about the APH Car Park Birmingham, on the APH Birmingham reviews at the bottom of this page.

We believe it is important for us to share our APH Parking Birmingham reviews, which are verified by independent review company, Reevoo. Not only is it great to hear from happy customers, but we also like to take on board all types of feedback, so that we can continue to evolve, and make improvements.

APH Reviews Birmingham

With 38 years in the business, and having won Best Airport Parking Company for nine years running at the British Travel Awards, you can be assured you are parking with the people who know about airport parking.

At the APH Car Park Birmingham Airport, you can expect a secure car park, which carries a Park Mark Safer Parking Award, a smooth check-in process, and shuttle buses to the terminal that leave on demand. The journey time between the APH Car Park and the terminal is 15 minutes.

Upon your return to the airport, you simply take the APH shuttle bus back to the car park, where you collect your keys and car, and enter the exit code to open the gates.

APH Birmingham airport parking reviews

At all times you can expect a friendly, welcoming service from APH staff.  The APH Car Park is open 24 hours a day, every day of the year, and offers police-approved security for your car while you are away.

Check out what our customers say, on the Reevoo reviews of APH Birmingham below. All APH Birmingham customer satisfaction scores and reviews are correct at time of publication 24/04/2019.

APH Birmingham Airport Parking Reviews

Here are a few comments from our customers:

• Jennifer- “General Comments
    Although I live in Warwick which is a good 30 mins away I always use APH as it has friendly staff is much easier than trying to find a space at BHX then find closest bus stop and wait for bus with often unfriendly and unhelpful drivers.”
  • Susan- “I have always been happy with APH but the location at Hams Hall when put into the sat nav always takes you past it, so you have to turn around . I know now what to look for .”
  • Paul- “Easy to book. Used this car park many times. Always fast, efficient and friendly service”
  • David- “Always use Aph at coleshill when flying from Birmingham never had a problem and cheapest car parking around.”
  • Elayne- “I have nothing to fault about APH other than I would like to understand as to why I booked 2 cars one after the other as you didn’t allow me to do the 2 together and the first car was £36.+ however the second one was £39.+ I know it’s only £3 different but I object to paying more for one than the other I would like to use your parking again in June but feel a little conned hope you respond elayne”

Post navigation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *