APH Stansted Airport Parking Reviews

If you’re flying from Stansted Airport and travelling by car, you’ll need to think about booking Stansted airport parking. Good news…your search is over.

APH Stansted Reviews 3.7/5

Whether you’re looking for a bargain or you need the quickest parking option, APH have done the work for you and have found the best deals on Park & Ride services, Meet & Greet deals and Official Stansted car parks.

We welcome all of our customers’ feedback about APH Stansted, not just after they are happy with us, but also if we fall short of their expectations in any way. As the winner of Best Airport Parking Company at the British Travel Awards 11 times, we are constantly looking for ways improve and think it’s critical that we continually aim to improve so that we can ensure high-quality service for all our customers.

Take a look at the APH Stansted reviews below to see what other people have said about us. With over 42 years of expertise, you can count on us for dependable, courteous service as well as easy and safe airport parking.

APH Stansted Reviews

APH Parking Stansted Reviews

Along with the reassurance you’re booking Stansted airport parking through a company with over four decades of experience, exploring what other travellers thought of our services is a smart way to bring peace of mind. Collected and published by Google the following reviews are genuine, independent responses from customers who have actually used the services they are rating. We are rated 3.6 out of 5 by 23 customers. Click the link to see what people who really matter think.

Here are a few comments from our customers:

• Clair- “Nothing but praise for these guys ,always use them ,used twice this year and last year,easy to get to ,drop car off, courtesy bus to stansted in minutes. Same on our return journey get through customs hall with baggage ,ring them and they are there in minutes,spot on !!!Friendly staff,won’t hesitate to use them again.”
  • Rodney – “Booked through Holiday Extras and the whole experience was first class. From booking, parking and collecting to drive home, the process ran smoothly.”
  • Kerry – “Great value for money.”
  • Dan – “Nice and close to Stansted and everything went smoothly, will use again.”
Brady SeckerBrady Secker
21:17 19 Sep 22
Can’t fault my experience. Easy to book and blue light... discount too. Was easy to find and drop off and the shuttle service to the terminal was swift and it drops you off as close as you can get.Upon my return I called the number given to me and got through straight away and a shuttle arrived within 5 minutes.My car was waiting for me and I was pleased to find no damage and the vehicle had only 0.2 extra miles on the odometer.Would happily use again.read more
Karolina GozdzikKarolina Gozdzik
06:52 24 Aug 22
Very friendly staff, great service, good prices. Blue Light... Card discount and Tesco vouchers. Highly recommended! We always use themread more
rachel napierrachel napier
21:11 05 Aug 22
AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Parked at Stansted after 1 week.... Noticed damage to car straight away and reported it. ( as per their terms and conditions)Staff photographed it and gave me email address to contact them.They have so far accused me of being a fraud and then a bully. I was told I have to prove to them they damaged my car and I can come and ‘troll through 7 days of video footage’ as they don’t have to prove to me that they didn’t damage it. Even though the photos they sent from where my car was left doesn’t show the damage.Don’t risk it.Terrible service and they treat you terribly afterwards. They have a ‘tough luck’ approach! You either prove it to them that they damaged your car or they don’t accept responsibility!!Told they will take me to court for wasting their time, Withholding photos of my car! Completely unprofessional and this is from the company owner!Never had a car park at airports treat me like this before. Shocking!!read more
Raymond WhiteleyRaymond Whiteley
18:09 14 Jul 22
This was so easy to find with the details they gave me on... the confirmation email the drop off and pick up was brilliant they couldn't be any more helpful. The price was also brilliant and very competitive.read more
Dibbs MiddleditchDibbs Middleditch
14:13 05 Jul 22
Friendly and helpful staff. Secure and easily accessible... parking. Prompt drop off and pick up with very smooth service. Thank you ☺️read more
Dragos DragosDragos Dragos
10:16 17 Jun 22
AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!Horrible service when returned from... holiday, while waiting at the C stand as the company required i noticed a van that had parked up higher on the road(basically missing the stand C not to mention there was plenty of room to park where he was supposed to) i proceeded in inquiring with the driver if he was from APH car at which reply i got from him" it doesn't matter where i am from what is your name" . He was tremendously rude and dismissive. He continued talking over me saying it is not your problem which company i am with what is your name at this point i gave i told him he was just rude and walked away. A couple o minutes later he came back shouting i told you i am waiting for you , my wife and soon where with me so i had to get in the van to get our car. On the way to the parking site he kept talking to his colleagues in the van about me not to mention other paying customers were in the van as well!!When i got back to the site and informed the transport coordinator he was making it as my fault as i didn't give him my name and couldn't be bothered about the shouting and rude discussions his driver had while in the van with other customers in it. Not to mention how shocked where the other passengers of the whole situation. I should have went with the Stansted official car park as it would also cost about 25£ less!!read more
js_loader

Post navigation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.