APH Stansted Airport Parking Reviews

If you’re flying from Stansted Airport and travelling by car, you’ll need to think about booking Stansted airport parking. Good news…your search is over.

APH Stansted Reviews 3.7/5

Whether you’re looking for a bargain or you need the quickest parking option, APH have done the work for you and have found the best deals on Park & Ride services, Meet & Greet deals and Official Stansted car parks.

We welcome all of our customers’ feedback about APH Stansted, not just after they are happy with us, but also if we fall short of their expectations in any way. As the winner of Best Airport Parking Company at the British Travel Awards 11 times, we are constantly looking for ways improve and think it’s critical that we continually aim to improve so that we can ensure high-quality service for all our customers.

Take a look at the APH Stansted reviews below to see what other people have said about us. With over 42 years of expertise, you can count on us for dependable, courteous service as well as easy and safe airport parking.

APH Stansted Reviews

APH Parking Stansted Reviews

Along with the reassurance you’re booking Stansted airport parking through a company with over four decades of experience, exploring what other travellers thought of our services is a smart way to bring peace of mind. Collected and published by Google the following reviews are genuine, independent responses from customers who have actually used the services they are rating. We are rated 3.6 out of 5 by 23 customers. Click the link to see what people who really matter think.

Here are a few comments from our customers:

• Clair- “Nothing but praise for these guys ,always use them ,used twice this year and last year,easy to get to ,drop car off, courtesy bus to stansted in minutes. Same on our return journey get through customs hall with baggage ,ring them and they are there in minutes,spot on !!!Friendly staff,won’t hesitate to use them again.”
  • Rodney – “Booked through Holiday Extras and the whole experience was first class. From booking, parking and collecting to drive home, the process ran smoothly.”
  • Kerry – “Great value for money.”
  • Dan – “Nice and close to Stansted and everything went smoothly, will use again.”
Nic TopburdNic Topburd
21:36 15 Jan 23
Fantastic service . Lovely staff so please we used them.... Everything went so smoothly and was just a few minutes from the terminal. They were outside waiting before we even crossed the road. Absolutely brilliant 👏read more
TENILLE REIDTENILLE REID
13:06 06 Jan 23
Great experience, bit difficult to find the place but it is... literally opposite mcds, as you turn onto the road, its directly to your right - silver gate. The logo of the company is a red heart.My flight was in the awkward hours of early morning/late evening and even so, the company vans were prompt in picking us up from the parking area and from the airport. We were given directions on what to do when we arrive back to the UK. Very pleased with the service.Note: not sure why people are mentioning a 7.50 charge, maybe it is to do with how you book the parking? I certainly did not pay this.read more
safa alisafa ali
08:25 07 Dec 22
Great customer service overall however, some exceptional... kindness from one of the drivers Robert Vulger (sorry if I spelt your name wrong) he went out of his way to help me, thank you! I would definitely recommend this service to anyone travelling.read more
Farheen SamadFarheen Samad
21:58 20 Nov 22
We just came back from Italy, parked at APH Stansted for... one week. Last minute change in vehicle registration was no problem due to the vehicle I was supposed to drive had a crack in the window. Easy drop off pick up is very prompt, call after collection of luggage and pick up will be within 5 minutes. Very close to the airport only a 5 minute drive to the car park. No issues at all and was pleased I could use my blue light discount.read more
Luke BamforthLuke Bamforth
19:19 25 Oct 22
Really friendly and helpful. Quick drop off and pick up,... which made our travel experience much more relaxing. Be aware that Google might send you to the McDonald's opposite.read more
Brady SeckerBrady Secker
21:17 19 Sep 22
Can’t fault my experience. Easy to book and blue light... discount too. Was easy to find and drop off and the shuttle service to the terminal was swift and it drops you off as close as you can get.Upon my return I called the number given to me and got through straight away and a shuttle arrived within 5 minutes.My car was waiting for me and I was pleased to find no damage and the vehicle had only 0.2 extra miles on the odometer.Would happily use again.read more
js_loader

Post navigation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *