APH Gatwick Airport Parking Reviews

When you’re flying out of Gatwick Airport, you want to make sure that your car is safe and secure. That’s where APH Gatwick comes in. We offer a variety of parking options to fit your needs, and we’re committed to providing our customers with the best possible service.

We know that you have a lot of choices when it comes to parking at Gatwick Airport, but we believe that we offer the best value for your money. Our rates are competitive, and we offer a variety of discounts and promotions. We also have a wide variety of parking options to choose from, so you can find the perfect spot for your needs.

We’re also committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. Our staff is friendly and professional, and they’re always happy to help you with anything you need. We also offer a variety of amenities, such as free shuttle service to and from the airport, and covered parking.

We know that you want to make sure that your car is safe and secure when you’re flying out of Gatwick Airport. That’s why we take the utmost care in securing your vehicle. Our parking facilities are state-of-the-art, and we use the latest security measures to protect your car.

We’ve been in the airport parking business at Gatwick for 42 years now so we know we’re doing something right!  However, it’s when our customers tell that we’re doing well that really counts.
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRuFMZX-CFA]
As well customers voting us Best Airport Parking Company for 12 years running at the British Travel Awards, they also give us their feedback week in and week out about what we’re doing well and what we need to improve as part of our service.

APG Gatwick Reviews 4.6/5

That’s because every customer who parks at APH receives a customer satisfaction survey after they return home from their trip, asking them about every aspect of their parking experience from their booking right through to leaving the car park on their return.

And now we’re pleased to be able to share those comments and experiences of APH Gatwick with everyone via our website’s page on Gatwick airport parking.

Is APH parking Safe?

APH Gatwick parking has always worked tirelessly to offer the very best of secure parking at Gatwick Airport. This is why we’re passionate about always taking security one step further, and making sure travellers have complete confidence that their vehicle is safe, secure and being watched over at all times.
With the latest computer-controlled digital CCTV covering the entire site, barrier-controlled entry and exit systems and full floodlighting over the entire site, the APH Gatwick parking team can care for vehicles throughout the day and night – 365 days a year. When it comes to security, APH has no blind-spots.

We love reading the comments from customers about APH’s Gatwick park and ride parking – the good and the bad – and post every one of them on a weekly basis onto aph.com.  It’s only by knowing what we do well and what we’re not doing so well at that we can improve our service.

Here are a few comments from our customers:

• Phillip M – “Great place to park your car. Clean, bright spacious site nice toilets and above all staff very helpful and cheerful
  • Ashley B – “Def recommend. Staff here go above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly. Well done guys”
  • Silviu I- “Great car parking service to park your car while away”
  • Shelagh H- “Plenty of space easy to find and great value for money”
  • Norbert B- “APH Gatwick Airport Parking is a really useful company , it’s easy to book online . The location is just 10-12 minutes away from Gatwick Airport. The parking station it’s easy to find , there you can find clean toilets as well. Reception guys are friendly, you need to leave the keys to them and they will park for you. You will receive a little paper with a phone number and a reference code what you need to text them when you are landing. APH you done a good job for a first impression. Thank you!”

APH Parking Gatwick Reviews

Along with the reassurance you’re booking Gatwick airport parking through a company with over four decades of experience, exploring what other travellers thought of our services is a smart way to bring peace of mind. Collected and published by Google the following reviews are genuine, independent responses from customers who have actually used the services they are rating. We are rated 4.6 out of 5 by 1960 customers. Click the link to see what people who really matter think.

Wayne Billyeald
Wayne Billyeald
08:09 23 Jul 24
A little way away from the terminal but well worth is, very professional car park service.
Kenny Cook
Kenny Cook
21:51 22 Jul 24
From the original departure right through to arrival APH and their staff were really helpful and the car park is very secure, will be using again.
oioiio lolok
oioiio lolok
18:48 22 Jul 24
Matthew Eastwood
Matthew Eastwood
08:48 22 Jul 24
Fast and easy service. Less hassle than on airport parking.
Dan
Dan
15:49 20 Jul 24
First time I have ever used APH, unsure if I will use again, dropped my car off last week, collected my car today and I have had 2 phone cables taken from out of my glovebox and things messed with inside, I will be reviewing my dash cam footage from when I dropped my car off. The shuttle bus drivers were very helpful and polite credit to them both.
RS
RS
14:36 19 Jul 24
Always very efficient and car is very safe
Pepe GB
Pepe GB
07:54 19 Jul 24
hassan hassan
hassan hassan
09:16 18 Jul 24
Good quick service, and transport to airport
Dafydd Taylor
Dafydd Taylor
08:40 14 Jul 24
The staff at APH went above and beyond to support us. Thank you!My partner and I were travelling with 2 under 2 and were running late for check-in with two car seats, a stroller and all of the rest of our luggage. The staff kindly helped us with our luggage and even sent the bus early and directly to our terminal to make sure we were able to check-in on time. I don’t think we would have made our flight without their additional support.
lindon prudence
lindon prudence
08:59 13 Jul 24
Belinda Mutimer
Belinda Mutimer
08:49 12 Jul 24
Have used several times now. always professional and curious staff
Toby Renton
Toby Renton
18:38 10 Jul 24
Really easy to useStaff were very helpfull would highly recommend using saving taxi fees and spaces were decent size so no risk of getting scratched up
Nicki Laker
Nicki Laker
10:48 10 Jul 24
Maher Uk
Maher Uk
07:13 10 Jul 24
Far more than that take time to process
Belinda Wright
Belinda Wright
09:58 08 Jul 24
Adam
Adam
08:33 07 Jul 24
Fast, efficient and safe. Easy to locate just off the m23. Simply check in. Bus drop off is easy and located right outside the terminal. Would use APH again. Clean Toilets on site
Matt Ormston
Matt Ormston
08:48 06 Jul 24
Very easy and efficient. Drove in, dropped the keys off and we were on the shuttle within
M P
M P
09:04 04 Jul 24
Daly 75
Daly 75
17:27 03 Jul 24
Straight forward, well organised and hassle free experience. I would use them again and recommend their service to others.
Barry Cox
Barry Cox
09:55 02 Jul 24
Arrived this morning to park & ride a year after my last visit. Great welcome at reception. Given clear instructions on what to do. Coach driver to North Terminal was amazing & extremely helpful. Great service on return from North Terminal to APH. Keys handed over promptly & clear instructions to where car was parked & how to exit.Really impressed.
See All Reviews
js_loader

Post navigation

6 comments for “APH Gatwick Airport Parking Reviews

1. Christina Kolk says:

The best service I have ever had. So great to have such helpful bus drivers who help with the luggage. The service in the office was outsta, DOROTA for calming me down and being so wonderful, all with a smile.nding, I was checked in there, nothing was too much trouble, Thank you

2. Darren Roach says:

What a totally stress relieving service, normally stay the night at a hotel before flights to save the rush in traffic but will use APH again. Very professional on departure and a lovely girl met us on arrival at 0615. Great customer service and very reasonable prices. Really impressed

3. Rich gamble says:

Brilliant service .very helpful people and very good for the price. Can’t fault it at all

4. Vanessa Stringer says:

We decided on the meet and greet service with APH to make our airport experience easier, something we have not done before. This will definitely be the only way we park for future holidays. The instructions to meet the APH staff couldn’t of been easier and then we were greeted by a friendly, polite lady, who simply gave us a card with instructions of what to do on our return, less than 5 minutes and we were on our way to the terminal.
    On our return it was just as quick, we called the number from baggage reclaim, colllected our luggage, walked straight to where we had dropped our car and once again there was a man ready and waiting for us with our car. He sorted out the ticket and handed to us to scan at the exit if it did not pick up on the registration number. Once again we were on our way within 5 minutes. This service couldn’t of been easier. Thank you APH for taking the stress out of the very beginning and very end of our amazing holiday.

5. Terry Kennewell says:

Used your car parking and transfer service during the recent half term holiday to gatwick. Excellent service, efficient and very cheerful staff ( both on reception desk and the bus drivers ) inspite of the very early hour of the day. A great start to our holiday! Perhaps you could spread your excellent customer service on to the air line we travelled with – they could learn a lot from you guys

• Pete Barden says:

Hello and thanks for your kind words and taking the time to post them here. Glad your parking experience was posoitive and sorry… hope the flight wasn’t too stressful! Thanks again and hope see again you soon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *