Why Book Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 1
If you're looking for short stay parking serving Manchester Airport Terminal 1, then look no further. This car park is perfect for travellers taking short trips of just a few days - offering great value, secure parking that's just a short walk from the terminal.
Car Park Features
Regular security patrols and well-lit parking areas covered by CCTV ensure there's no need to worry about your car. The Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 1 Car Park has the Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
Terminal 1 is just a short walk away along covered walkways.
Spaces for disabled drivers are available on a first-come first-served basis and cannot be pre-booked.
This car park is open 24 hours a day, throughout the year.
Vehicle Restrictions apply: Maximum vehicle height: 2m
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Please be aware that there are currently roadworks in and around the airport, and some road layouts have changed. Please follow airport signage.
Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 1, Manchester Airport Manchester M90 3PY
Exit the M56 at Junction 5 following signs for Terminal 1:
- Exit the M56 at Junction 5 and keep right, following signs for T1 and T3.
- At the traffic lights go straight ahead for T1, passing the Hilton Hotel on your left.
- At the first roundabout go straight ahead.
- At the second roundabout take the 3rd exit onto International Approach.
- Proceed down International Approach and enter the car park under the sign ‘Multi Storey’ on the left-hand side.
Parking your car is easy:
- Drive to the entry barrier and the Automated Number Plate Recognition system (ANPR) will recognise your car registration and open the barrier.
- Proceed into the car park and find a space.
- Make the short walk to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
On your return:
- Pick up your car from the car park.
- Head to the exit barrier and the Automated Number Plate Recognition system (ANPR) will recognise your car registration and open the barrier.
- The barrier will rise allowing you to exit the car park.
Any problems, simply press the assistance button for 24-hour assistance.