Why Book JetParks 3 , Manchester Airport
JetParks 3 is an off-airport car park, which provides a fast, efficient Manchester Airport parking solution for all terminals. It's the ideal car park for business and leisure travellers alike; with bus transfers operating 24 hours a day and taking approximately 5-10 minutes to reach the terminals.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
Transfers to and from the car park operate 24 hours a day, run every 15 minutes and take approximately 5-10 minutes.
You can relax and enjoy your trip knowing that your car is safe in our secure car park that features: security fencing, fully monitored CCTV and 24 hour patrols.
There are no disabled bays in this car park, however, the buses can accommodate wheelchairs.
Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2.2m
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
JetParks 3 , Thorley Lane Manchester Airport M90 5AZ
If you’re using a sat-nav, use the following postcode; M22 5YA.
- Exit M56 at Junction 5
- At the traffic lights, follow signs for Cheadle, leaving the Hilton Hotel on your right.
- Continue along West Ringway Road to the traffic lights at the petrol station and turn right.
- Follow Styal Road for a short distance looking out for JetParks 3 on your right.
Upon arriving at the car park:
- Approach the barrier and Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) will confirm your booking.
- Park your car, unload your bags and take the transfer bus to the terminal.
If the barrier does not rise, please press the intercom button and quote your name and APH reference number.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
When you arrive back:
- Take the bus back to the car park.
- Collect your car and simply drive to the exit barrier. If the barrier fails to rise, simply press the help button and speak to one of the friendly staff who’ll be able to help.