Why Book the Park Grand Heathrow Hotel
Located within 25 minutes of all Heathrow Airport terminals, The Park Grand London Heathrow is a contemporary 4-star hotel ideal for anyone who doesn’t want to risk getting caught out by motorway delays on the day of their flight. Offering a variety of dining options, there’s something for every taste – along with an on-site bar where guests can relax and unwind with a drink while enjoying the hotel’s complimentary WiFi. Perfect for all travellers.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a double bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds.
Suitable for up to three adults, double rooms are furnished with a double bed and a single bed.
Family Three Room
Suitable for up to two adults and one child, family three rooms are furnished with a double bed and a single bed.
Park Grand Heathrow Hotel Packaged with...
MBW Meet & Greet Standard rate
- Drive to the hotel and park with them overnight (included) – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight drive 15-25 minutes to your departure terminal where you will be met by MBW Meet & Greet who will look after your car while you are away.
- On return MBW Meet & Greet will deliver your car to you at the terminal so you can be on your way home as quickly as possible.
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
Meals are available in the restaurant.
Breakfast is available to purchase at an extra cost of £9.95 for one person or £14.95 for two persons (please pre-book at reception).
Breakfast is also available to purchase through room service.
- Accessible rooms with accessible shower available to book.
- Lifts can accommodate wheelchair
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
Transfers are not required if you book Park Grand Heathrow with MBW Meet & Greet.
Map of Park Grand Heathrow Hotel
Park Grand Heathrow Hotel, 449 Great West Road Hounslow TW5 0BU
- Head west on the M4
- At junction 2, exit onto Great West/A4 towards Staines/Hounslow
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Great West Road/A4
- Keep left to stay on Great West Road/A4. In 1.7 miles, your destination will be on your left.