Why Book the Hilton Hotel Heathrow Airport T4
With a covered connecting walkway making it just minutes from the check-in desks, the Hilton Hotel is perfect for passengers flying from Terminal 4. All other Heathrow terminals are within easy reach, too. A varied selection of dining options are available, too, making for a relaxing stay in this 4-star hotel that's ideal for anyone with an early morning flights.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 15:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Room types available
Furnished with a king-size double bed. Suitable for up to two adults.
Furnished with two standard single beds. Suitable for up to two adults.
Hilton Hotel Heathrow Airport T4 Packaged with...
Hotel Parking Standard rate
- Drive straight to the hotel and park with them – enjoy your stay!
- The hotel is connected to T4 by a covered walkway or, if you are travelling to a different terminal, catch the free Heathrow Connect train to T2 and T3. Alternatively, the Heathrow Hoppa Service to T5 can be booked on arrival at Reception for an additional charge.
- On return, make your way back to the hotel to collect your car.
(including one week's parking)
Food is available to purchase at the hotel - please see below for restaurant options and opening times:-
Monday to Saturday: 08:00-22:00
Breakfast can be purchased at thw Aromi Restaurant for £21.95
- Accessible bedrooms, bathrooms, restaurant and public spaces.
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired.
- Lowered light switches and elevator buttons.
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
This hotel is connected to Terminal 4, be in the terminal within minutes!
Heathrow Connect is also available for those travelling out of Terminal 2 or 3
The Heathrow Hoppa bus is also available from reception at £5 per person.
Terminal 5: Every 30 minutes from 05:01-23:31.
Map of Hilton Hotel Heathrow Airport T4
Hilton Hotel Heathrow Airport T4, Terminal 4 Heathrow Airport HOUNSLOW TW6 3AF
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 14.
- Turn left at the roundabout if you’re coming from the north, or right if you’re coming from the south.
- Head towards Terminal 4.
- Keep following signs for Terminal 4 and head straight over every roundabout until you reach the roundabout by the terminal.
- Take the third exit and the hotel will be on your left.