Why Book the Sheraton Hotel Heathrow
The 4-star Sheraton Hotel is perfectly located for passengers flying from Terminal 5 - it's just a one-minute drive away. Terminals 2, 3 and 4 are all within a 15-minute drive of the hotel. Newly refurbished, it offers comfortable rooms and a great on-site restaurant for all-day dining. It's the perfect choice for a pre- or post-flight stop-over for business and leisure travellers alike.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a king-size double bed.
Furnished with two standard single beds and suitable for up to two adults.
Sheraton Hotel Heathrow Packaged with...
Hotel Parking Standard rate
- Drive straight to the hotel and park with them – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight take the Heathrow Hoppa Service, which can be booked on arrival at Reception for an additional charge, to your departure terminal.
- On your return take the Hoppa back to the hotel to collect your car.
(including one week's parking)
MBW Meet & Greet Standard rate
- Drive to the hotel and park with them overnight free of charge – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight drive 5-10 minutes to your departure terminal where you will be met by MBW Meet & Greet who will look after your car while you are away.
- On return MBW Meet & Greet will deliver your car to you at the terminal so you can be on your way home as quickly as possible.
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
Food is available to purchase at the hotel – please see below for restaurant options and opening times:-
The Orchard Restaurant
The Discovery Bar
Breakfast is available at an extra cost of £16.50.
Cooked breakfast buffet combined with cold breakfast buffet. Small breakfast options and coffee to go available in Link@Sheraton Cafe
Two disabled rooms in the hotel - please call APH on 01342 859442 (Mon-Fri: 8am-8pm | Sat-Sun: 9am-6pm) to request as subject to hotel’s availability.
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
The Heathrow Hoppa transfer bus is available from £4.50
Terminal 2: Every 20 minutes from 0547-2354.
Terminal 3: Every 20 minutes from 0452-2359.
Terminal 4: Every 30 minutes from 0500-2330.
Terminal 5: Every 30 minutes from 0511-2341.
Taxis are also available at an additional fee.
All rooms are en-suite.
Map of Sheraton Hotel Heathrow
Sheraton Hotel Heathrow, Heathrow Airport Colnbrook Bypass West Drayton UB7 0HJ
From the M4 westbound:
- Exit at Junction 4 to join the M4 spur towards Heathrow
- Stay in the left hand lane and turn left when you reach a sign for airport parking then stay in the right hand lane.
- At the traffic lights turn right
- At the roundabout take the fourth exit then turn left on to Bath Road (A4).
- Continue for approximately 1.5 miles until you see a McDonalds and Premier Inn on the left.
- Make a U-turn and the hotel entrance will be immediately on your left.
From the M4 eastbound:
- Exit at Junction 5.
- Turn right at the roundabout.
- The hotel is approximately three miles down on the left.