Why Book the Thistle London Heathrow Terminal 5
Conveniently situated within easy access of all Heathrow Terminals and just minutes from the A4, this is the ideal hotel for a peaceful night’s sleep for anyone not wanting to stray too far from the check-in desks. Boasting panoramic views over the runways, this 3-star hotel is the ideal venue for all types of traveller. Skip the departure day traffic by combining your stay with on-site hotel parking.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds
Family Three Room
Suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 15 or under, family three rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed and a roll-out single bed.
Family Four Room
Suitable for two up to two adults and two children aged 15 or under, family four rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed and two single beds.
Thistle London Heathrow Terminal 5 Packaged with...
Hotel Parking Standard rate
- Drive straight to the hotel and park with them – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight take the Heathrow Hoppa Service, which can be booked on arrival at Reception for an additional charge, to your departure terminal.
- On your return take the Hoppa back to the hotel to collect your car.
(including one week's parking)
Food is available to purchase at the hotel - please see below for restaurant options and opening times:-
Runway View Restaurant
Runway View Terrace Bar
Open 24 hours a day
Breakfast is £10 per person:
06:00 to 10:00 daily.
Choose from the cold buffet’s selection of cereals, cold cheeses and meats, as well as fresh fruits and yoghurts. Alternatively, go for the hot traditional breakfast.
On check-in, disabled guests will be asked to complete a Personal Evacuation Plan Questionnaire in consultation with the Guest Relations Manager. All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence. A letter detailing this is made available to disabled guests on arrival.
- The hotel has 4 x 3.6m wide designated accessible bays for hotel guests between 30-50m from the entrance.
- Some public areas are situated on the ground floor, including the hotel lounge, public WCs (including a designated wheelchair accessible WC), bedrooms and meeting rooms.
- There is no designated accessible WC beside the restaurant and bar or in the conference block.
- Public WCs – including a designated accessible WC are situated on the ground floor – beside reception.
- No bathrooms are currently designated for wheelchair using guests.
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
The Heathrow Hoppa bus and taxis are available at £5 per person and take approximately ten minutes to get to the airport terminals.
Terminals 2 & 3: H4 from 05:00-23:30 (Every 20 minutes)
Terminals 4:& 5: H51 from 04:50-23:30 (Every 30 minutes)
Map of Thistle London Heathrow Terminal 5
Thistle London Heathrow Terminal 5, Bath Road Longford WEST DRAYTON UB7 0EQ
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 14.
- Stay in the right-hand lane following signs for Terminal 4.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout.
- Exit at Junction 14.
- Turn right at the roundabout.
Then for both:
- Drive to the next roundabout and take the first exit.
- On the next roundabout take the third exit.
- The Hotel will be clearly signposted on your right, just down the road.