Thistle London Heathrow Terminal 53 star hotelBath Road Longford ,WEST DRAYTON,UB7 0EQ
Why Book the Thistle London Heathrow Terminal 5
Conveniently situated within easy access of all Heathrow Terminals and just minutes from the A4, this is the ideal hotel for a peaceful nights sleep for anyone not wanting to stray too far from the check-in desks. Boasting panoramic views over the runways, this 3-star hotel is the ideal venue for all types of traveller. Skip the departure day traffic by combining your stay with on-site hotel parking or offsite parking options.
Food is available to purchase at the hotel - please see below for restaurant options and opening times:-
Runway View Restaurant
Enjoy a delicious 2 or 3-course menu a la carte at the Runway View Restaurant, Bar and Terrace. With amazing views of the runways at Terminal 5, it's the perfect setting to relax, catch-up and unwind.
2 Courses at £15.80 per person
3 Courses at £19.80 per person
Please note this cannot be booked online and can only be organised at the hotel directly.
Runway View Terrace Bar
The hotel lobby lounge is open from 06:00 am until 23:00 pm and serves light snacks along with drinks throughout the day.
Breakfast is £10 per person:
Breakfast Monday to Friday-06:00 am to 10:00 am
Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays - 06:00 am to 10:30 am
Choose from the cold buffet’s selection of cereals, cold cheeses and meats, as well as fresh fruits and yoghurts. Alternatively, go for the hot traditional breakfast.
On check-in, disabled guests will be asked to complete a Personal Evacuation Plan Questionnaire in consultation with the Guest Relations Manager. All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence. A letter detailing this is made available to disabled guests on arrival.
- The hotel has 4 x 3.6m wide designated accessible bays for hotel guests between 30-50m from the entrance.
- Some public areas are situated on the ground floor, including the hotel lounge, public WCs (including a designated wheelchair accessible WC), bedrooms and meeting rooms.
- There is no designated accessible WC beside the restaurant and bar or in the conference block.
- Public WCs – including a designated accessible WC are situated on the ground floor – beside reception.
- No bathrooms are currently designated for wheelchair using guests.
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
The hotel offers a shuttle service to T5 only. From here you can use the free London Underground services to transfer to other terminals.
Please note that a Transport for London Oyster card or contactless payment mechanism is required to activate the ticket gates on London Underground services, but you won’t be charged for your journey as long as you only travel between terminals.
Alterniatively, Taxi's can be booked at Reception to take you directly to other terminals at a cost of approx £15.00 each way.
The hotel has 450 onsite car parking spaces on a first come first serve basis 24 hours a day and available only to hotel residents as part of a stay or use of hotel facilities.
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds
Map of Thistle London Heathrow Terminal 5
Thistle London Heathrow Terminal 5, Bath Road Longford WEST DRAYTON UB7 0EQ
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 14.
- Stay in the right-hand lane following signs for Terminal 4.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout.
- Exit at Junction 14.
- Turn right at the roundabout.
Then for both:
- Drive to the next roundabout and take the first exit.
- On the next roundabout take the third exit.
- The Hotel will be clearly signposted on your right, just down the road.