Why Book the Thistle London Heathrow Terminal 5
Conveniently situated within easy access of all Heathrow Terminals and just minutes from the A4, this is the ideal hotel for a peaceful night’s sleep for anyone not wanting to stray too far from the check-in desks. Boasting panoramic views over the runways, this 3-star hotel is the ideal venue for all types of traveller. Skip the departure day traffic by combining your stay with on-site hotel parking.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds
Family Three Room
Suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 15 or under, family three rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed and a roll-out single bed.
Family Four Room
Suitable for two up to two adults and two children aged 15 or under, family four rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed and two single beds.
Thistle London Heathrow Terminal 5 Packaged with...
Hotel Parking Standard rate
- Drive straight to the hotel and park with them – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight take the Heathrow Hoppa Service, which can be booked on arrival at Reception for an additional charge, to your departure terminal.
- On your return take the Hoppa back to the hotel to collect your car.
(including one week's parking)
Food is available to purchase at the hotel - please see below for restaurant options and opening times:-
Runway View Restaurant
Runway View Terrace Bar
Open 24 hours a day
Breakfast is £10 per person:
06:00 to 10:00 daily.
Choose from the cold buffet’s selection of cereals, cold cheeses and meats, as well as fresh fruits and yoghurts. Alternatively, go for the hot traditional breakfast.
On check-in, disabled guests will be asked to complete a Personal Evacuation Plan Questionnaire in consultation with the Guest Relations Manager. All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence. A letter detailing this is made available to disabled guests on arrival.
- The hotel has 4 x 3.6m wide designated accessible bays for hotel guests between 30-50m from the entrance.
- Some public areas are situated on the ground floor, including the hotel lounge, public WCs (including a designated wheelchair accessible WC), bedrooms and meeting rooms.
- There is no designated accessible WC beside the restaurant and bar or in the conference block.
- Public WCs – including a designated accessible WC are situated on the ground floor – beside reception.
- No bathrooms are currently designated for wheelchair using guests.
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
The Heathrow Hoppa bus and taxis are available at an additional fee and take approximately ten minutes to get to the airport terminals.
All bedrooms are en-suite, soundproof & air conditioned & include flat screen Tv with satellite channels & WIFI.
Map of Thistle London Heathrow Terminal 5
Thistle London Heathrow Terminal 5, Bath Road Longford WEST DRAYTON UB7 0EQ
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 14.
- Stay in the right-hand lane following signs for Terminal 4.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout.
- Exit at Junction 14.
- Turn right at the roundabout.
Then for both:
- Drive to the next roundabout and take the first exit.
- On the next roundabout take the third exit.
- The Hotel will be clearly signposted on your right, just down the road.