Why Book the Leonardo Hotel Heathrow Airport
Situated just six minutes from Terminals 2 & 3, ten minutes from Terminal 5 and fifteen minutes from Terminal 4, this 4-star hotel makes the ideal stopover for all travellers flying from Heathrow Airport. With an on-site restaurant and bar there’ll be plenty of opportunities to refuel and take advantage of the hotel’s free WiFi. Guests can also relax using the on-site spa facilities. Perfect for business and leisure travellers alike, this well-positioned hotel is the ideal antidote for that early morning flight.
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a queen size double bed.
Leonardo Hotel Heathrow Airport Packaged with...
MBW Meet & Greet Standard rate
- Drive to the hotel and stay overnight. There is a £12 charge to park overnight. Paid direct to the hotel.
- On the day of your flight drive 5-10 minutes to your departure terminal where you will be met by MBW Meet & Greet who will look after your car while you are away.
- On your return, MBW Meet & Greet will deliver your car to you at the terminal so you can be on your way home as quickly as possible.
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
Map of Leonardo Hotel, Heathrow Airport
Leonardo Hotel, Bath Road Sipson West Drayton UB7 0DP
From the M4:
- Exit at Junction 5.
- At the roundabout, take the third exit if you’re coming from the west. Take the first exit if you’re coming from the east.
- Continue along the road.
- At the fourth set of traffic lights the hotel will be on your left.
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 14
- At the roundabout take the first exit on to Stanwell Moor Road
- Continue straight over the next roundabout then stay in the right hand two lanes
- At the traffic lights turn right on to the A4 (Bath Road) and the hotel will be found approximately one and a half miles on the left.