Why Book the Leonardo Hotel Heathrow Airport
Situated just six minutes from Terminals 2 & 3 and ten minutes from Terminal 4 and 5, this 4-star hotel makes the ideal stopover for all travellers flying from Heathrow Airport. With an on-site restaurant and bar there’ll be plenty of opportunities to refuel and take advantage of the hotel’s free WiFi. Guests can also relax using the on-site spa facilities. Perfect for business and leisure travellers alike, this well-positioned hotel is the ideal antidote for that early morning flight.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a queen size double bed.
Family Three Room
Suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 15 or under, family three rooms are furnished with a standard-size double and a roll-out bed or three single beds or one double and one single (subject to availability)
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard size single beds.
Leonardo Hotel Heathrow Airport Packaged with...
Hotel Parking Standard rate
- Drive straight to the hotel and park with them – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight take the Heathrow Hoppa Service, which can be booked on arrival at Reception for an additional charge, to your departure terminal.
- On your return take the Hoppa back to the hotel to collect your car.
(including one week's parking)
MBW Meet & Greet Standard rate
- Drive to the hotel and park with them overnight free of charge – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight drive 5-10 minutes to your departure terminal where you will be met by MBW Meet & Greet who will look after your car while you are away.
- On return MBW Meet & Greet will deliver your car to you at the terminal so you can be on your way home as quickly as possible.
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
Food is available to purchase at the hotel - Please see below for restaurant options and opening times:
The bar/Cocktail lounge is open from 08:00-01:00 daily.
Breakfast buffet cost: £11.95 per person
- 12 accessible rooms: entrance is wider, walk in shower, pull string for alarm
- Rooms are located either on ground floor or first with elevator to access
- Entrance is very accessible
- Disabled toilets in public area
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
Heathrow Hoppa bus is additional fee of £5.00 per person each way.
Terminal 2: Every 20 minutes from 0457-2354 (return from bus stops 9 & 10).
Terminal 3: Every 20 minutes from 0452-2349 (return from bus stops 12 & 13).
Terminal 4: Every 30 minutes from 0500-2330 (return from bus stop 12).
Terminal 5: Every 30 minutes from 0511-2341 (return from bus stop 22 & 23).
Taxis are also available at an additional cost.
APH customers receive 20% discount on all food & beverages. Enquire at reception for further details.
Map of Leonardo Hotel, Heathrow Airport
Leonardo Hotel, Bath Road Sipson West Drayton UB7 0DP
From the M4:
- Exit at Junction 5.
- At the roundabout, take the third exit if you’re coming from the west. Take the first exit if you’re coming from the east.
- Continue along the road.
- At the fourth set of traffic lights the hotel will be on your left.
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 14
- At the roundabout take the first exit on to Stanwell Moor Road
- Continue straight over the next roundabout then stay in the right hand two lanes
- At the traffic lights turn right on to the A4 (Bath Road) and the hotel will be found approximately one and a half miles on the left.