Why Book the Mercure Heathrow Airport
This modern hotel is located just two miles from Heathrow Airport and conveniently situated just off the M4. Offering a number of facilities including an on-site restaurant, bar and fitness suite, this 4-star hotel is the perfect venue for a pre-flight stop-over. For the ultimate convenience and a stress-free departure day, package your hotel stay with Park & Ride Parking
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Room types available
Furnished with a standard-size double bed and suitable for up to two adults.
Furnished with two standard-size single beds and suitable for up to two adults.
Family Three Room
Furnished with a standard-size double bed and a roll-out bed, or two single beds and a roll-out. These are suitable for up to two adults and a child aged 12 or under.
Mercure Heathrow Airport Packaged with...
MBW Meet & Greet Standard rate
- Drive to the hotel and park with them for an overnight fee of £10 per car – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight drive approximately 10-15 minutes to your departure terminal where you will be met by MBW Meet & Greet who will look after your car while you are away.
- On return MBW Meet & Greet will deliver your car to you at the terminal so you can be on your way home as quickly as possible.
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
20% off food and beverage for APH customers only until 1st May 2018.
Breakfast is available at an extra cost of £10
Hot and cold breakfast buffet available from 06:30
- Ramp access
- Reduced mobility facilties
- Wheelchair access
- Accessible bathroom (please note the bathroom is equipped with a bathtub with grab rails)
- Vis. Alarm for hearing impaired
- Emergency pull cords
- Spy holes at lower heights
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
Transfers to the airport are available through the Heathrow Hoppa bus at a cost of £5. Please enquire at reception.
Buses run every 40 minutes from 4am to 11pm.
All rooms are en-suite with full facilities.
Map of Mercure, Heathrow Airport
Mercure, Shepiston Lane Hayes UB3 1LP
From the M4:
- Exit at Junction 4.
- Follow signs to Hayes across the main intersection into Shepiston Lane.
- After approximately one mile the hotel will on the right, just after the fire station.