The fourth instalment of our Christmas competition season has arrived! Can you work out the answer to our Christmas riddle below?
Guess correctly and you’ll be in the draw to win a £25 Amazon voucher!
Eddy the elf has twelve green and white striped socks and twelve red and gold striped socks in his drawer. It is very important that his socks match before he goes to work in the toy factory.
In complete darkness, and without looking, how many socks must Eddy take out of the drawer in order to be sure he gets a pair of matching striped socks?
Enter your answer on our Facebook page to be in with a chance of winning! Don’t forget to like our Facebook page.
- Entries made before midnight Wednesday 20th December 2017 will be entered into the prize draw.
- One winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries at midday on 21st December 2017.
- The prize is a £25 Amazon voucher.
- Winners are solely responsible for all expenses not specified in the prize description including those associated incidental expenses associated with claiming the prize.
- Winners will be notified by email or Facebook as soon as possible after the competition draw.
- Prizes must be claimed before Friday 27th January 2018.
- Winners names will be published and the winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- Winners of the competition agree that neither APH nor its employees or any sponsors shall have any liability in connection with the acceptance or use of any of the prizes awarded herein.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The competition is open to all UK residents, except APH employees (and their families).