Why Book the Renaissance Hotel Heathrow
Sitting within the perimeter of Heathrow Airport, this 4-star hotel provides fantastic views of the main runway and offers easy access to all terminals. Despite its close proximity to the airport, guests can be assured of a peaceful night's sleep thanks to the soundproofed rooms. On-site eateries and a fitness centre add to the range of hotel facilities that make all travellers feel welcome and relaxed. With its great location, this hotel is perfect for business and leisure travellers looking for the ultimate stress-free departure day.
Room types available
Furnished with a queen-size double bed and suitable for up to two adults.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds.
Family Three Room
Furnished with a double bed and two single beds and suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 16 or under.
Family Four Room
Interconnected room furnished with 2 double beds suitable for two adults and two children up to the age of 16.
Renaissance Hotel Heathrow Packaged with...
- Drive straight to the hotel and park with them – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight take the Heathrow Hoppa Service, which can be booked on arrival at Reception for an additional charge, to your departure terminal.
- On your return take the Hoppa back to the hotel to collect your car.
(including one week's parking)
Map of Renaissance Hotel Heathrow
Renaissance Hotel Heathrow, Bath Road Longford HOUNSLOW TW6 2AQ
From the M4:
- Exit at Junction 4.
- Take the airport access road and pick up signs for Terminal 4.
- Take the second exit off the roundabout.
- Take the second exit at the next roundabout.
- Follow signs to the hotel.