Why Book the Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow
With an extensive range of features and located within 15 minutes of all Heathrow Airport terminals, the 4-star Radisson Blu Edwardian makes a great venue for anyone looking to wake up ready to tackle departure day. With steam rooms, saunas and top-class dining options, this hotel will ensure you’re relaxed and ready to fly. For the ultimate in value and ease, combine your stay with Park & Ride, Meet & Greet, or on-site parking at the hotel.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a king-size double bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds.
Family Three Room
Furnished with three standard single beds and suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 16 or under
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Packaged with...
Hotel Parking Standard rate
- Drive straight to the hotel and park with them – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight take the Heathrow Hoppa Service, which can be booked on arrival at Reception for an additional charge, to your departure terminal.
- On your return take the Hoppa back to the hotel to collect your car.
(including one week's parking)
MBW Meet & Greet Standard rate
- Drive to the hotel and park with them overnight free of charge – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight drive 5-10 minutes to your departure terminal where you will be met by MBW Meet & Greet who will look after your car while you are away.
- On return MBW Meet & Greet will deliver your car to you at the terminal so you can be on your way home as quickly as possible.
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
Food is available to purchase at the hotel – please see below for restaurant options and opening times:-
Steak & Lobster Restaurant
Breakfast is available to purchase at an extra cost of £20.
Weekdays: 05:00 – 10:30
Weekends: 05:00 – 11:00
- Three fully disabled rooms (walk-in shower, low beds, emergency alarm etc)
- Fire alarm system for the hard-of-hearing.
- Disabled phones (with lights)
- Disabled fire chair located on fourth floor
- Two rooms where the light flickers when you ring the doorbell.
- Lifts wide enough for wheelchairs.
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
The Heathrow Hoppa bus is available from £4.50. Please enquire at reception.
Terminal 2: Every 20 minutes from 0452-2352 (return: bus stop 9 & 10).
Terminal 3: Every 20 minutes from 0447-2337 (return: bus stop 12 & 13).
Terminal 4: Every 30 minutes from 0449-2319 (return: bus stop 12).
Terminal 5: Every 30 minutes from 0505-2335 (return: bus stops 22 & 23).
There are also taxis available at an additional cost.
Map of Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow, 140 Bath Road Harlington Hayes UB3 5AW
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 15 onto the M4 towards London.
- Leave the M4 at Junction 4 and stay in the right hand lane.
- Turn right at the roundabout, following signs for the airport.
- Continue in the left hand lane until you reach a sign for airport parking.
- Turn left and follow signs for Central London, along Bath Road (A4).
- Continue down the road for approximately 500 metres and the hotel will be on your left.