Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow4 star hotel140 Bath Road Harlington ,Hayes,UB3 5AW
Why Book the Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow
Award-winning hotel accessible by free public transport to and from Heathrow Airport terminals. Stylish and comfortable rooms feature international plug sockets and free high-speed WiFi. The hotel has a great choice of eateries, Steak and Lobster serves mouth-watering steaks, lobster, salads and toasted brioche rolls. Bijou Lounge Bar is perfect for light bites, coffee and cocktails. The hotel also has The Spa & Gym is a tranquil haven offering massages, facials and other beauty treatments using luxurious ESPA products, as well as a sauna, steam room and 24 hour gym. The hotel has a 400 space car park and 37 function rooms hosting 2-1,000 people. For the ultimate in value and ease, combine your stay with Park & Ride, Meet & Greet, or on-site parking at the hotel.
Food is available to purchase at the hotel – please see below for restaurant options and opening times:-
Tuesday: from 06:30pm to 10:30pm
Wednesday: from 06:30pm to 10:30pm
Thursday: from 06:30pm to 10:30pm
Friday: from 06:30pm to 10:30pm
Saturday: from 06:30pm to 10:30pm
Steak & Lobster Restaurant
Steak & Lobster:
Steak & Lobster delivers the finest steak and freshest lobster to your plate. We believe simplicity is key and let the food speak for itself. With freshly caught lobster and steak from County Antrim in Northern Ireland, we understand the importance of provenance and quality. Celebrating the finest from land and sea, our signature cuts and lobsters can be enjoyed in their purest form straight from the charcoal grill, on a baked brioche roll or through other exquisite combinations.
Bijou Lounge Bar:
A dramatic new departure, Bijou Bar brings West End style to London's Heathrow airport. A striking contemporary chandelier presides over luxe styling, premium champagnes and spirits and an atmospheric ambience that beckons you to stay longer. Bijou Bar is open all day and is ideal for an informal coffee, a light meal or a meeting from 10.30am. Bijou Bar is perfect for drinks before or after dinner.
Breakfast is available to purchase at an extra cost of £22.
Monday - Saturday 6am - 10.30am
Sunday and Bank Holidays 6am - 10.30am
- Three fully disabled rooms (walk-in shower, low beds, emergency alarm etc)
- Fire alarm system for the hard-of-hearing.
- Disabled phones (with lights)
- Disabled fire chair located on fourth floor
- Two rooms where the light flickers when you ring the doorbell.
- Lifts wide enough for wheelchairs.
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
- The free TFL bus deliveres customers free of charge from the hotel to Terminal 2 & Terminal 3. Enquire at hotel Reception for more details.
- Heathrow Hoppa Bus - The price of a single trip is £5.00 per adult (if purchased on reception) £6.00 per adult (if purchased on the bus). One child aged between 5 and 15 may travel free with each accompanying adult, children under 5 travel free. Please buy your ticket before travelling. Tickets are available from reception,concierge or self service machine at the front of your hotel. Please retain your ticket for inspection.
Radisson Blu Edwardian to the Terminals:
For Heathrow Terminals 1, 2 and 3. Transfer time 14-24 minutes. Departure times: 04.20am, 04.50am, 05.20am, 05.40am
then every 20 minutes until 1520pm
then 15.35pm, 15.56pm until 16.26pm then every 30 minutes until the last buses at 22.56pm, 23.08pm
For Heathrow Terminal 4 take a taxi, approximately 8 minutes, or take the Hoppa bus service to Terminal 3 and transfer to the free Heathrow express train service, please add adequate time for this transfer.
For Terminal 5, transfer time 22 minutes Departure times: 04.10am, 04.30am, 04.50am
then every 20 minutes until 15.50pm
then 4.18pm, 4.30pm, 5.03pm until 5.33pm
then every 30 minutes until the last buses at 10.33pm, 11.04pm, 11.36pm
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, with an average size of 19 square metres or 210 square feet, our Standard Room offers a double or twin bed . Complimentary water, Tea and coffee making facilities, In room fridge, In room safe, Samsung Smart TV's, Complimentary WiFi, Luxury goose down pillows, Mattresses and 350 thread count duvet covers and pillow cases, Hair dryer, European power adaptors. All bedrooms feature premium skincare brand REN toiletries
Suitable for up to two adults, with an average size of 19 square metres or 210 square feet, our Standard Room offers a twin beds. Complimentary water, Tea and coffee making facilities, In room fridge, In room safe, Samsung Smart TV's, Complimentary WiFi, Luxury goose down pillows, Mattresses and 350 thread count duvet covers and pillow cases, Hair dryer, European power adaptors. All bedrooms feature premium skincare brand REN toiletries
Family Three Room
Furnished with a double bed and two single beds and suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 16 or under. Complimentary water, Tea and coffee making facilities, In room fridge, In room safe, Samsung Smart TV's, Complimentary WiFi, Luxury goose down pillows, Mattresses and 350 thread count duvet covers and pillow cases, Hair dryer, European power adaptors. All bedrooms feature premium skincare brand REN toiletries
Map of Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow, 140 Bath Road Harlington Hayes UB3 5AW
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 15 onto the M4 towards London.
- Leave the M4 at Junction 4 and stay in the right hand lane.
- Turn right at the roundabout, following signs for the airport.
- Continue in the left hand lane until you reach a sign for airport parking.
- Turn left and follow signs for Central London, along Bath Road (A4).
- Continue down the road for approximately 500 metres and the hotel will be on your left.