Why Book Aberdeen Airport Park & Depart
Passengers searching for cheap, fast and reliable parking at Aberdeen Airport can rely on Park and Depart to fulfil their needs. Just four minutes’ transfer from the terminal, this parking solution really does live up to its name. With direct access from the nearby A96, travellers will find the car park simple to locate. It’s easy to navigate the check-in process, too. Just drive to the Tarmac-covered car park, select your space and jump on one of the transfer buses heading to the terminal every five minutes. These operate from the first flight of the day through to the final arrival at 04:00. It’s a self-park facility, too, so you get to take your keys with you. And don’t worry about security while away, security measures include 24-hour staff, barrier-controlled entry and exit, security fencing and extensive CCTV coverage. Park and Depart is also a holder of the police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award – ensuring a safe environment for both you and your car
Car Park Features
Cars parked at Aberdeen Airport Park & Depart are covered by security measures such as 24-hour staffing, regular patrols and monitored CCTV. Additionally, the car park holds the Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Transfers to and from Aberdeen Airport
Courtesy coaches run to and from the airport terminal every few minutes from 04:00 until after the last flight of the day. Journey time is approximately three-five minutes.
20 Blue badge bays are available at Park & Depart and the buses are DDA compliant.
The service is open to handle all flight departures and arrivals.#
Courtesy bus runs from 04:00 until last flight down.
Trailers are not permitted.
No vehicle restrictions apart from height restrictor (2.9m)
Upon arrival at Aberdeen Airport Park & Depart:
- On entry, your vehicle registration plate will be read, and the barrier will lift automatically. If the barrier does not lift automatically, please press for assistance.
- Park in a marked bay and proceed to the nearest bus stop.
- Take the transfer bus to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
When you return to Aberdeen Airport:
- Exit the terminal and catch a transfer bus back to the Park & Depart Car Park.
- Locate your car and drive to the exit.
- On exit, your vehicle registration plate will be read, and the barrier will lift automatically. If the barrier does not lift automatically, please press for assistance