Why Book Aberdeen Airpark
If you’re looking for a great value parking solution at Aberdeen Airport, then look no further than this conveniently located drop-and-go facility. Just two miles from the terminal building, transfer buses operate on demand and take just five minutes to reach the check-in area. It’s the ideal car park for anyone looking for quick, easy-to-use car parking at Aberdeen Airport.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Aberdeen Airport
Transfers run on demand and the two mile journey takes around five minutes. Transfers run 24 hours a day.
Relax in the knowledge your car is protected by 24-hour manned security, CCTV and security fencing.
Assistance with luggage loading and unloading available if required.
Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Aberdeen Airpark, Cairn Industrial Park Dyce Aberdeen AB21 0HH
- Follow the signs for the airport on the A96.
- After the third set of traffic lights, turn left onto Dyce Drive and follow the road for approximately one mile.
- Turn left onto Cairn Industrial Park.
- After half a mile, bear left in front of two houses.
- After 100 yards, turn right and Aberdeen Airpark is on the left.
On arrival to the car park:
- Enter the gate and park to the left, against the fence.
- Check in at reception and take the transfer bus to the airport.
On your return:
- Walk to Assembly Point 1 and await the transfer bus
- Return to the car park where your vehicle will be waiting for you.