Why Book Newcastle Airport Park & Fly Parking
If you’re looking for fast, affordable parking at Newcastle Airport then look no further than Park & Fly Parking. Located just minutes from the terminal building, this park and ride service offers reliable, on-demand transfers to ensure you’re never left out in the cold.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Newcastle Airport
On-demand transfers to and from this car park operate throughout the day. The journey to the airport takes around five minutes.
Along with its police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award, this car park offers full perimeter fencing, CCTV and security patrols throughout the day and night.
Staff will assist with the loading and unloading of luggage. There are also wide leg-room seats available for customers using wheelchairs.
This car park is open all year round, throughout the day.
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Newcastle Airport Park & Fly Parking , Prestwick Ind Est. Ponteland Newcastle Upon Tyne NE20 9DA
Follow signs for Newcastle Airport:
- At the airport roundabout on the A696, take the exit after the airport entrance, signed Freight Village.
- After 25 metres turn right into Premier Travel Inn.
- Follow the road behind the hotel for approximately 150 metres.
Drive into the car park:
- Park in the arrivals area.
- Head to reception and present your booking confirmation and hand over your keys.
- An on-demand transfer bus will take you to the airport.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
Returning to your car is just as easy:
- Head to the Park & Fly bus stop and await your transfer
- Collect your keys from reception and you will be directed to your car.