Why Book Newcastle Airport Premium Meet & Greet
Travelling with children, managing a disability or simply looking for a fast and stress-free departure day? Premium Meet & Greet can offer the solution by allowing you to drive straight to the terminal. No need for time-consuming transfers from off-airport car parks – just grab your bags and head straight to the check-in desks while your car's parked for you. And there'll be no need to worry about your vehicle while away. All cars will be looked after in a secure compound with CCTV, security fencing and entry and exit barriers. Additionally, Premium Meet & Greet is a recipient of the Park Mark Safer Parking Award for complete peace of mind. Coming home is just as easy – with your car ready and waiting just seconds from the terminal doors.
Car Park Features
Your car will be taken to a fully secure car park complete with 24-hour CCTV, security fencing, regular patrols and a police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Transfers to and from Newcastle Airport
It's just a short, sheltered walk to the terminal building, so no need to worry about airport transfers.
Meet and greet parking is ideal for disabled travellers.
The Premium Meet and Greet is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Newcastle Airport Premium Meet & Greet, Newcastle Airport Woolsington Newcastle upon Tyne NE13 8BZ
- Our Premium Meet & Greet service is conveniently located right opposite the entry to airport check-in.
- From the A1, take the A696 to Newcastle Airport (approximately 3 miles).
- When you approach the airport roundabout, take the 2nd exit.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit and follow the signs to the Premium Meet & Greet facility.
- At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit into the Premium Meet & Greet car park.
- Upon arrival at the Premium Meet & Greet car park, our photographic booths will record the condition of your vehicle.
- Drive towards the customer service centre and park up in a drop-off bay near to the Customer Services building.
- One of our representatives will greet you upon arrival, to check your vehicle in and issue a receipt.
- You can then make the 2 minute walk to the airport check-in using our sheltered walkway.
- Upon return, proceed back to our customer service centre located just opposite the airport arrivals point.
- Our representative will be awaiting your arrival with your keys ready.
- Your vehicle will be parked in a marked bay ready for collection.
- On exiting the car park, proceed through the photographic booth, then exit the car park turning left towards the airport exit, ready for your journey home.