Why Book Newcastle Airport Short Stay 1 Parking
This on-airport car park makes a great option for any traveller flying from Newcastle Airport. Conveniently located, there’s no need for transfers as it’s just a short walk to the terminal building. If you’re looking for fast, stress-free airport parking, this could certainly be the ideal option for you.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Newcastle Airport
There's no need for airport transfers with the convenience of this on-airport car park. It's just a two-minute stroll from the check-in desks.
It’s not just convenience of location and ease of operation that impresses travellers; the safe, secure environment also plays a large part in its appeal. Located within the airport complex, the Park Mark-awarded facility is protected by 24-hour CCTV, security patrols, perimeter fencing and entry and exit barriers.
Disabled customers are well-catered for at Newcastle Airport, with designated extra-wide parking spaces available.
This car park operates 24 hours a day, throughout the year.
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Newcastle Airport Short Stay 1 Parking, Newcastle Airport Woolsington Newcastle upon Tyne NE13 8BZ
From the A1:
- Take the A696.
- Following airport signs, turn right (or left from the north) on the roundabout into the airport complex.
- Take the first exit on the following roundabout.
- Get in the right hand lane and follow the signs for the Short Stay car park – it’s directly opposite the terminal.
On arrival to the Short Stay car park:
- Take a ticket at the entry barrier and wait for the barrier to lift.
- Drive in and park your car in a space.
- Take the short stroll to the terminal building.
From the airport:
- Walk back to the car park.
- Collect your car and head to the exit barrier.
- Insert your ticket and the barrier will rise and allow you to exit.