Why Book Butterfly Business Meet & Greet Parking, London City Airport
If you’re flying from London City Airport and want to skip the transfer buses, Butterfly Business Meet & Greet is the perfect airport parking solution for commercial travellers. While away your car will receive an interior and exterior valet; perfect for anyone looking to return in style.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from London City Airport
There's no need for transfer buses - you're just a short walk from the terminal building.
Butterfly Business Meet & Greet uses mature and fully insured drivers who will transfer your car to a nearby secure compound. Your car will be parked in an underground car park that features manned patrols, entry and exit barriers and CCTV.
On arrival, disabled passengers can use the designated disabled bays in the Terminal Car Park, located close to the terminal building. Meet and greet is the ideal service for anyone with mobility issues.
The car park operates throughout the year except for the 25th and 26th of December and New Year’s Day. Normal opening hours are;
Maximum vehicle height: 2m
Maximum vehicle width: 2.5m
Charges apply on exit, and resticted opening time apply, please see more information below for details.
There is a 25 minute wait time allowed in the Terminal Car Park and customers have to pay £7.50 to exit.
Opening hours are:
Butterfly Business Meet & Greet Parking, Hartmann Rd London E16 2PX
From Royal Docks Road:
- Take the second exit on the oval roundabout onto Royal Albert Way.
- Head along the A1020 and take the second exit at the Royal Albert Roundabout.
- On the next roundabout, take the first exit across Connaught Bridge.
- Take the first exit on the roundabout and the second exit on the next.
- Take the first left onto Hartmann Road and just down the road the Terminal Car Park will be on your left.
Using Butterfly Meet & Greet is easy;
- Once you’re at the airport, drive to the Short Stay/Terminal Car Park.
- Use the barrier on the left and take a ticket.
- Drive into the car park and park your car.
- A Butterfly driver will meet you and collect your keys and the car park ticket from you.
- The terminal building is then just a short walk away.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Collecting your car is simple:
- Once you’ve landed and collected your luggage, call Butterfly Meet & Greet.
- Head to the Terminal Car Park where a Butterfly driver will meet you with your car.
- You’ll also be given a ticket to exit the car park – you will have to pay a £7.50 exit fee.
Reviews of Butterfly Business Meet & Greet Parking, London City Airport Verified by reevoo
Find out what fellow travellers thought about Butterfly Business Meet & Greet Parking car park. All our reviews are collected and confirmed through independent ratings and reviews services co-ordinator, Reevoo.