Why Book Exeter Airport Long Stay 3 Parking
Flying out of Exeter Airport? If you’re heading away for more than a few days, then Long Stay Car Park 3 makes the ideal airport parking option. Simple to use, just drive into the car park and find a space then make your way to the terminal which is just a 10-15 minute walk away.
Car Park Features
As you'd expect with an on-site facility, Exeter Airport Long Stay Car Park 3 offers a high level of security for you and your vehicle. Along with the police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award, it also provides 24-hour CCTV, security fencing, regular patrols, floodlighting, plus entry and exit barriers.
Transfers to and from Exeter Airport
This car park does not offer a bus transfer to the terminal, It is situated a 10-15 minute walk away.
Disabled passengers who are Blue Badge holders can park in the designated spaces in car park 2. However there are limited spaces.
This car park is open within the operating times of the airport.
Exceeding your stay will incur extra charges.
Please allow sufficient time for the 10-15 minute walk to the terminal
Exeter Airport Long Stay 3 Parking, Exeter Airport Exeter EX5 2BD
Exit the M5:
- Leave the M5 at Junction 29.
- Travel for one mile on the A30.
- Take the B3184 to the Airport Junction.
- Follow signs for Car Park 3.
Upon arrival at the car park, If the number plate is not recognised, please use the ‘call button’. Do not press for ticket.
It’s simple to use Car Park 3:
- Drive to the entry barrier.
- Wait for the Automatic Number Plate Recognition system to recognise your number plate.
- Once the barrier has lifted, proceed into the car park.
- Take the 10-15 minute walk to the terminal
You keep your keys.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time park your vehicle and walk to the terminal
If the number plate is not recognised, please use the ‘call button’. Do not press for ticket.
On your return to the airport:
- Walk back to the car park.
- Collect your car and then head to the exit barrier.
- Wait for the barrier to lift and then you can proceed with your journey.