Why Book Flyparks Park & Fly, Exeter Airport
Flyparks Park & Fly is the ultimate in Exeter Airport parking and the quickest way to get from car to check-in desk. Passengers travelling with young children, bulky luggage, or to a tight schedule will love the arrive-and-fly ease of this Drop and Go service.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Exeter Airport
No need for airport transfers, it’s just a short walk from your car to the terminal.
Your vehicle will be parked in a secure car park that features CCTV, security fencing and 24-hour manned patrols.
This service operates in-line with the airport's operating hours.
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
Flyparks staff cannot drive specially adapted vehicles and will not accept motorhomes, caravans, lorries or trailers.
Please bring your booking confirmation details with you on the day of travel.
Hybrid/electric vehicles: If your car requires any kind of special instructions beyond that of a conventional petrol or diesel, please ensure that you make the attendant who checks you in aware of this.
Please note we may occasionally place your key in a security box next to the house at the drop off point, in this event we will provide a pin code for the security box via text.
Flyparks Park & Fly, Avocet Road Sowton Ind Estate Exeter EX5 2BH
- Exit at Junction 29 of the M5
- Follow the slip road, then turn left onto the A30.
- Continue on this road for 2 miles, taking 1st exit signposted Exeter Airport.
- On the roundabout take the third exit for the airport (B3184)
- Proceed along the (B3184) Airport approach road.
- We are located 100 meters beyond the pedestrian traffic lights on the right, you will see the Flyparks drop off point sign at the entrance. (Just past the lit ENTERPRISE car rental cabin)
- Please enter the car park once the barrier has opened.
Dropping your car off is easy:
- Call Flyparks when you’re approximately 20 minutes from the airport
- Look for the drop-off area at signposted Flyparks Drop Off Point.
- Drive in and park in a free space within the dropoff area.
- The driver will request to see your booking confirmation and will check the car details before tagging your keys.
- Flyparks will take your car and park it for you while you stroll to the terminal, it's up to 5 minutes walk to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Collecting your car is easy:
- After collecting your luggage and clearing customs, make your way back to where you dropped your car off at Fair Oak House car park.
- Please remember to use the pedestrian crossing and enter at the bottom of the car park.
- Make your way to the white cabin to collect your keys