Why Book Flyparks Park & Fly, Exeter Airport
Flyparks Park & Fly is the ultimate in Exeter Airport parking and the quickest way to get from car to check-in desk. Passengers travelling with young children, bulky luggage, or to a tight schedule will love the arrive-and-fly ease of this Drop and Go service.
Car Park Features
Your vehicle will be parked in a secure car park that features CCTV, security fencing and 24-hour manned patrols.
Transfers to and from Exeter Airport
No need for airport transfers, it’s just a short walk from your car to the terminal.
This service operates in-line with the airport's operating hours.
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
Flyparks staff cannot drive specially adapted vehicles and will not accept motorhomes, caravans, lorries or trailers.
Please bring your booking confirmation details with you on the day of travel.
Hybrid/electric vehicles: If your car requires any kind of special instructions beyond that of a conventional petrol or diesel, please ensure that you make the attendant who checks you in aware of this.
To avoid any unnecessary delays on your return, your keys are ready to collect in a security box at the self-service zone. Your code is sent via text to your mobile phone, on your return to Exeter Airport.
The parking team are on hand 24/7.
Flyparks Park & Fly, Flyparks Park and Fly Fair Oak House Exeter EX5 2BH
- Exit at Junction 29 of the M5
- Follow the slip road, then turn left onto the A30.
- Continue on this road for 2 miles, taking 1st exit signposted Exeter Airport.
- On the roundabout take the third exit for the airport (B3184)
- Proceed along the (B3184) Airport approach road.
- We are located 100 meters beyond the pedestrian traffic lights on the right, you will see the Flyparks drop off point sign at the entrance. (Just past the lit ENTERPRISE car rental cabin)
- Please enter the car park once the barrier has opened.
Dropping your car off is easy:
- Proceed through the automatic barrier
- Signs will guide you to the correct parking zone, once you enter the car park.
- Don't wait in queues. Use the self-service zone to avoid delays to your departure (tag and drop your keys using the secure drop-box).
- From there take the short walk to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Collecting your car is easy:
- To avoid any unnecessary delays on your return, your keys are ready to collect in a security box at the self-service zone.
- Your code is sent via text to your mobile phone on your return.
- The parking team are on hand 24/7.