Why Book Flyparks Meet & Greet, Exeter Airport
Flyparks is the ultimate in Exeter Airport parking and the quickest way to get from car to check-in desk. Passengers travelling with young children, bulky luggage, or to a tight schedule will love the arrive-and-fly ease of this meet and greet service.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Exeter Airport
No need for airport transfers, it’s just a short walk from your car to the terminal.
Your vehicle will be parked in a secure car park that features CCTV, security fencing and 24-hour manned patrols.
This is a great service for passengers who require assistance.
This service operates in-line with the airport's operating hours.
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
Flyparks staff cannot drive specially adapted vehicles and will not accept motorhomes, caravans, lorries or trailers.
Flyparks Meet & Greet, Avocet Road Sowton Ind Estate Exeter EX5 2BH
- Exit at Junction 29.
- Follow the slip road, then turn left onto the A30.
- Continue on this road, then keep left and take the exit.
- On the roundabout take the third exit for the airport.
- Take the second turning on the right signposted Flyparks Drop-Off Point.
Dropping your car off is easy:
- Call Flyparks when you’re approximately 20 minutes from the airport
- Drive to the designated drop-off area.
- A Flyparks team member will meet you.
- Unload your bags and head into the terminal.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Collecting your car is easy:
- After collecting your luggage and clearing customs, head back to the Fair Oak House car park.
- One of the Flypark drivers will be there to me you and return your your car.