Why Book the Britannia Hotel Stockport Manchester Airport
Located just 20 minutes’ drive from Manchester Airport, this 3-star hotel is ideal for anyone looking for cost-effective accommodation within easy reach of the terminals. The on-site restaurant is a great place to grab a bite to eat and refuel, while the cocktail bar won’t disappoint; it’s the perfect place to unwind and have a drink while enjoying the complimentary hotel WiFi. You could also take advantage of the on-site fitness and leisure facilities featuring a swimming pool, spa and gym – great for energising before an early flight.
Room types available
This room consists of one double bed, and is suitable for up to two adults.
This room consists of two single beds and is suitable for up to two people sharing.
Family Three Room
This room consists of a double bed and a single bed and is suitable for up to two adults, and one child under 16.
Family Four Room
This room consists of one double bed and two single beds and is suitable for up to two adults, and two children under 16.
Britannia Hotel Stockport Manchester Airport Packaged with...
APH Car Park Standard rate
- Drive to the hotel and park with them overnight free of charge – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight drive 20 minutes to the APH Car Park and catch the free 5-10 minute transfer to the airport which runs 24 hours a day, every 15 minutes, to all terminals.
- On your return take the transfer back to the APH Car Park to collect your car.
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
Map of Britannia Hotel Stockport, Manchester Airport
Britannia Hotel Stockport, Dialstone Lane Offerton STOCKPORT SK2 6AG
From the M60:
- Exit at Junction 27.
- Take the A626 from the roundabout, towards Offerton.
- Follow the A626 to the left, it will become Spring Gardens and then Hall Street.
- Turn right into Banks Lane.
- Go straight on at the crossroads.
- The hotel will be on your left.