Why Book the Airport Inn Manchester Airport
Less than ten minutes from Manchester Airport, the 3-star Airport Inn is ideal for those with an early flight. Providing a wide variety of facilities from an on-site fitness centre and swimming pool, to a sauna and business centre, there’s plenty to keep guests busy, too. They won’t be left hungry, either, with an on-site restaurant and bar on hand to keep them fully fuelled for their upcoming trip. A great hotel for passengers looking for cost-effective accommodation and good night’s sleep.
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds.
Family Three Room
Suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 15 or under, family three rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed.
Airport Inn Manchester Airport Packaged with...
Hotel Parking Standard rate
- Drive to the hotel and park with them – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight take the Hotel taxi transfer to the terminals which runs 24 hours a day costing £6 per person return (£3 for ages 5-12). Book your transfer on arrival at the hotel.
- On your return take the taxi back to the Hotel to collect your car.
(including one week's parking)
Map of Airport Inn, Manchester Airport
Airport Inn, Altrincham Road Wilmslow SK9 4LR
From the M56:
- Exit at Junction 6.
- Take the A538 towards Wilmslow.
- At the traffic lights, follow the road to the right and head through the tunnel.
- Go straight over the roundabout.
- The hotel will be on your left.