Why Book the Airport Inn Manchester Airport
Less than ten minutes from Manchester Airport, the 3-star Airport Inn is ideal for those with an early flight. Providing a wide variety of facilities from an on-site fitness centre and swimming pool, to a sauna and business centre, there’s plenty to keep guests busy, too. They won’t be left hungry, either, with an on-site restaurant and bar on hand to keep them fully fuelled for their upcoming trip. A great hotel for passengers looking for cost-effective accommodation and good night’s sleep.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 11:00
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds.
Family Three Room
Suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 15 or under, family three rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed.
Airport Inn Manchester Airport Packaged with...
JetParks 1 Standard rate
- Drive straight to the hotel- enjoy your stay!
- The day of your flight, use the directions to drive to JetParks 1 from the hotel.
- Park you car and make your way to the terminal
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
Food is available to purchase at the hotel – please see below for restaurant options and opening times:-
Terrace Bar and Lounge
Breakfast not included in cost, the additional cost is £10.50
The hotel features:
- A ramp at the front of the hotel
- Bar and restaurant on the ground floor
- Disabled toilets on the ground floor
- Access to the conference facilities
- Access to the leisure club
- Spacious changing facility
The Airport Inn Manchester also has two accessible rooms on the ground floor which feature:
- Grab rails over the bath / shower
- Emergency pull cords
- Low level wardrobe hanging space
- Paddle Style taps
- Large print menus
- Toilet rails
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
Taxis are available to the airport at an additional fee. Please book at reception at least 30 minutes prior to your journey. The journey takes approximately ten minutes.
All rooms are en-suite with full facilities including WiFi & Tv with pay per view movies.
Map of Airport Inn, Manchester Airport
Airport Inn, Altrincham Road Wilmslow SK9 4LR
From the M56:
- Exit at Junction 6.
- Take the A538 towards Wilmslow.
- At the traffic lights, follow the road to the right and head through the tunnel.
- Go straight over the roundabout.
- The hotel will be on your left.