Why Book Drivefly Meet & Greet Parking , Luton Airport
If you’re running to a tight schedule, travelling with young children, laden down with heavy bags or simply looking to add a little VIP to your airport parking, Drivefly Meet & Greet is just for you. Head straight the airport, drop your car with a Drivefly chauffeur and take the short walk to the check-in desks – while the fully insured chauffeur parks your car in a secure car park.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Luton Airport
No need for transfers with this meet and greet service.
Your car will be driven to a nearby secure compound protected by laser-beam security, CCTV and 24-hour staffing.
Drivefly Meet & Greet is ideal for any passengers needing extra assistance.
Drivefly operates its meet and greet service throughout the year between 5am and midnight.
Due to strict airport regulations, drivers are not able to wait for longer than 10 minutes in the Priority Set Down area.
Drivers will need to pay £1 to exit the Short Stay car park upon their return.
Drivefly Meet & Greet Parking , Airport Way Luton LU2 9LY
Directions from the M1:
- Exit the motorway at Junction 10 and follow signs for the airport.
- Take the A1081.
- Take the second exit on the first roundabout and head straight over the second.
- On the following roundabout take the third exit.
- Go under the bridge and take the fourth exit on the roundabout.
- Follow the left hand lane to the short-term car park.
- Drive to the designated meet and greet area.
Delivering your car to Drivefly is easy:
- Call Airparks 20-30 minutes prior to arrival to confirm arrange drop off.
- Head into the short-term car park and drive to the airport meet and greet area.
- A Drivefly representative will meet you.
- Hand over your keys and take the two minute walk to the terminal – Drivefly will park your car for you in a secure nearby car park.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Picking up your car is just as easy:
- Once you’ve cleared customs and collected your luggage, call Drivefly to let them know you’ve arrived.
- Head to the designated meeting point.
- A Drivefly chauffeur will be waiting for you.
- Collect your car and enjoy the rest of your trip.