Why Book Drivefly Meet & Greet Parking , Luton Airport
If you’re running to a tight schedule, travelling with young children, laden down with heavy bags or simply looking to add a little VIP to your airport parking, Drivefly Meet & Greet is just for you. Head straight the airport, drop your car with a Drivefly chauffeur and take the short walk to the check-in desks – while the fully insured chauffeur parks your car in a secure car park.
Car Park Features
Your car will be driven to a nearby secure compound protected by laser-beam security, CCTV and 24-hour staffing.
Transfers to and from Luton Airport
No need for transfers with this meet and greet service.
Drivefly Meet & Greet is ideal for any passengers needing extra assistance.
Drivefly operates its meet and greet service throughout the year between 5am and midnight.
Maximum Vehicle Height: 2.1m
This car park does not accept Transit Vans, Roof Racks, Minibuses, Motor Homes, Caravans and Trailers.
Drivefly Meet & Greet Parking , Airport Way Luton LU2 9LY
Directions from the M1:
- Exit the motorway at Junction 10 and follow signs for the airport.
- Take the A1081.
- Take the second exit on the first roundabout and head straight over the second.
- On the following roundabout take the third exit.
- Go under the bridge and take the fourth exit on the roundabout.
- Follow the left hand lane to the short-term car park.
- Drive to the designated meet and greet area.
Delivering your car to Drivefly is easy:
- Call Airparks 15-20 minutes prior to arrival to confirm arrange drop off.
- Follow signs for Multi-Storey Car Park Level 3
- Upon arrival to Luton airport
- Please follow signs to the MULTI STORY CAR PARK
- Drive up to LEVEL 3 and follow signs to off airport meet and greet.
- Once on level 3, follow the lane to the right and you will see our Drivefly desk on the left.
- Please have your booking confirmation and return flight details ready.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Picking up your car is just as easy:
- Once you’ve cleared customs and collected your luggage, call Drivefly to let them know you’ve arrived.
- Head to the designated meeting point.
- A Drivefly chauffeur will be waiting for you.
- Collect your car and enjoy the rest of your trip.