Why Book Drivefly Meet & Greet Parking , Luton Airport
If you’re running to a tight schedule, travelling with young children, laden down with heavy bags or simply looking to add a little VIP to your airport parking, Drivefly Meet & Greet is just for you. Head straight the airport, drop your car with a Drivefly chauffeur and take the short walk to the check-in desks – while the fully insured chauffeur parks your car in a secure car park.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Luton Airport
No need for transfers with this meet and greet service.
Your car will be driven to a nearby secure compound protected by laser-beam security, CCTV and 24-hour staffing.
Drivefly Meet & Greet is ideal for any passengers needing extra assistance.
Drivefly operates its meet and greet service throughout the year between 5am and midnight.
Maximum Vehicle Height: 2.1m
This car park does not accept Transit Vans, Roof Racks, Minibuses, Motor Homes, Caravans and Trailers.
Drivefly Meet & Greet Parking , Airport Way Luton LU2 9LY
Directions from the M1:
- Exit the motorway at Junction 10 and follow signs for the airport.
- Take the A1081.
- Take the second exit on the first roundabout and head straight over the second.
- On the following roundabout take the third exit.
- Go under the bridge and take the fourth exit on the roundabout.
- Follow the left hand lane to the short-term car park.
- Drive to the designated meet and greet area.
Delivering your car to Drivefly is easy:
- Call Airparks 15-20 minutes prior to arrival to confirm arrange drop off.
- Follow signs for Multi-Storey Car Park Level 3
- Park in a bay marked Meet and Greet and a Drivefly representative will meet you wearing an Orange Hi-Vis jacket.
- Hand over your keys and take the two minute walk to the terminal – Drivefly will park your car for you in a secure nearby car park.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Picking up your car is just as easy:
- Once you’ve cleared customs and collected your luggage, call Drivefly to let them know you’ve arrived.
- Head to the designated meeting point.
- A Drivefly chauffeur will be waiting for you.
- Collect your car and enjoy the rest of your trip.