Sheraton Skyline Hotel Heathrow4 star hotelHeathrow Airport Bath Road ,Hayes,UB3 5BP
Why Book the Sheraton Skyline Hotel Heathrow
Just minutes from all Heathrow Airport terminals, this 4-star hotel will leave you feeling relaxed and refuelled before heading to the check-in desks. With a number of luxury facilities on offer, the Sheraton Skyline makes the perfect venue to rest and refuel ahead of departure day. Combine your stay with Park & Ride, Meet & Greet or on-site parking at the hotel.
Food is available to purchase at the hotel – please see below for restaurant options and opening times
Sports Bar & Grill
Monday - Friday: 18:00-01:00
Monday - Friday: 12:00-15:00
Continental breakfast: £15.00 and English breakfast: £17.00
- Two fully disabled rooms at the Sheraton Skyline. All of the Sheraton Skyline's restaurants and bars are located on the ground floor and have ramps accessible for wheelchairs.
- Elevators to reach the rooms are spacious enough for disabled guests.
- Parking is located also on the ground floor of the hotel and there is a small ramp for wheelchairs to access the entrance of the hotel.
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
Transfers to the terminals are available by the Heathrow Hoppa service. This service picks up directly outside the Hotel and transfers to all terminals - please check the Heathrow Hoppa website (www.hotelhoppa.co.uk) for transfer times and fares.
Alternately you can take a taxi which can be booked on arrival at reception for an additional charge.
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a king-size double bed.
Furnished with two standard double beds and suitable for up to four guests regardless of the age
Map of Sheraton Skyline Hotel Heathrow
Sheraton Skyline Hotel Heathrow, Heathrow Airport Bath Road Hayes UB3 5BP
From the M4:
- Exit at Junction 4.
- Follow signs to Terminals 2 and 3 via the M4/Heathrow access road.
- Turn left at the roundabout before the tunnel entrance.
- The hotel is approximately 500 meters on the left.