Why Book the Crowne Plaza Gatwick
Conveniently located just ten-minutes’ drive from Gatwick Airport, the 4-star Crowne Plaza Gatwick features a large on-site restaurant and 24-hour room service. With luxurious rooms and an on-site fitness centre, it makes an ideal venue for both business and leisure travellers, alike. Combine your stay with secure APH Park & Ride or I Love Meet & Greet for great prices and a stress-free departure day. To make your stay even more enjoyable, there is now a 20% discount exclusively for APH customers to redeem on all food in the restaurant and bar areas.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with standard size double bed with luxury duvets and extra pillows.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two single beds with luxury duvets and extra pillows.
Family Three Room
Suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 15 or under, family three rooms are furnished with standard size double bed and a roll out bed with luxury duvets and extra pillows.
Family Four Room
Suitable for up to two adults and two children aged 15 or under, family four rooms are furnished with standard-size double bed and a double sofa-bed with luxury duvets and extra pillows.
Crowne Plaza Gatwick Packaged with...
APH Car Park Standard rate
- Drive to the hotel and park with them overnight free of charge – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight drive 15 minutes to the APH Car Park and catch the free 10-15 minute transfer which runs 24 hours a day every 15 minutes to both terminals.
- On return take the transfer back to the APH Car Park to collect your car.
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
Food is available to purchase at the hotel – please see below for restaurant options and opening times:
Cube Restaurant Opening Times:
Cube Bar and Lounge Opening Times:
Bar 92 – Opening Times:
Breakfast not included in price
- Twp accessible bedrooms located on first floor, lift available.,
- Wheelchair accessible rooms available
- Accessible heating, cooling and light controls
- Emergency cord/button in bathroom
- Emergency cord/button in bedroom
- Roll-in showers
- Accessible bathroom controls
Transfers to and from Gatwick Airport
If booking a room only package, transfers to the airport are by taxi at a cost of approximately £10 each way.
Map of Crowne Plaza Gatwick
Crowne Plaza Gatwick, Langley Drive CRAWLEY RH11 7SX
From the M23:
- Exit at Junction 10 and take the A2011 – first exit on the roundabout from the south and third exit from the north.
- Take the third exit at the next two roundabouts.
- The hotel will be on your left.