Why Book the Airport Inn Gatwick Airport
Located just one mile from Gatwick Airport, the Airport Inn makes a great choice for those looking for comfortable, cost-effective accommodation. Alongside the en-suite, air-conditioned rooms, guests can grab a bite to eat in the on-site restaurant or relax with a drink at the bar while enjoying superfast complimentary WiFi.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 11:00
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with standard size double bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard size single beds
Suitable for up to three adults, triple rooms are furnished with three standard size single beds
Family Three Room
Suitable for two up to two adults and one child aged 15 or under, family three rooms are furnished with standard size double bed and a roll out single bed.
Family Four Room
Suitable for two up to two adults and two children aged 15 or under, family four rooms are furnished with standard size double bed and bunk beds.
Family Five Room
Suitable for two up to two adults and three children aged 15 or under, family five rooms are furnished with standard size double bed and bunk beds.
Family Six Room
Suitable for two up to two adults and four children aged 15 or under, family six rooms are furnished with standard size double bed and bunk beds.
Airport Inn Gatwick Airport Packaged with...
APH Car Park Standard rate
- Park at the APH Car Park on the day of your stay and catch the free 10-15 minute transfer to the North Terminal which runs 24 hours a day every 15 minutes.
- Catch the shuttle to the hotel which runs every 15 minutes between 05:00 and midnight and half hourly from midnight to 05:00 and costs £3 per adult, £1.50 per child each way.
- Enjoy your stay at the hotel!
- On return take the transfer back to the APH Car Park to collect your car.
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
Food is available to purchase at the hotel – please see below for restaurant options and opening times:
Harriets Restaurant opening times:
Monday - Friday: 06:00-21:45
Weekend times may vary
Harriets Bar opening times:
Breakfast not included
Monday to Friday: 06:00-10:00
Weekends: Times may vary
Cooked breakfasts are served daily from 06:00 until 10:00. A range of cereals, fresh fruit, toasts, tea and coffee are also available.
Breakfast cost £10
The Airport Inn has accessible rooms that feature:
- Grab rails over the bath/shower
- Emergency pull cords
- Low level wardrobe hanging space
- Paddle style taps
- Large print menus
- Toilet rails
Map of Airport Inn, Gatwick Airport
Airport Inn, Longbridge Roundabout Horley RH6 0AB
From the M23
- Exit at Junction 9, following signs to Gatwick Airport.
- Go straight over the first roundabout.
- At the second roundabout take the fourth exit.
- At the first roundabout, turn left.
- Take the first left after the petrol station and you will see the hotel.