Why Book APH Car Park, Edinburgh Airport
APH has teamed-up with trusted partner Secure Airparks to provide great value parking with the exemplary customer service you'd expect from a multi-award winner of Best Airport Parking Company at the British Travel Awards. Just a three-minute drive from the terminal, this self-park facility ensures a fast, hassle-free service that's sure to impress both business and leisure travellers, alike. Secure Airparks are the only airport parking operator at Edinburgh Airport that drop off and pick up customers outside the main entrance to the terminal.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Edinburgh Airport
Buses operate 24 hours a day, every 5-10 minutes and take just a couple of minutes to reach the airport or car park.
This secure car park has been awarded the Park Mark Safer Parking Award and features 24-hour monitored security, security fencing and 24-hour staff coverage.
Staff are happy to assist with the loading and unloading of customers’ luggage. A disabled toilet is available as well as ramps. The car park also has a single deck LFS bus so passengers are able to be transferred to the airport while remaining in their wheelchair. Arrival bays are next to reception for easy access.
This car park is open all year, 24 hours a day.
Vans are permitted between November and April for an additional charge of £1 per day and there is a £5 per person over seven passengers, payable to the car park on arrival.
Trailers are not permitted in the car park.
APH Car Park, 100 Ingliston Road, Ingliston EH28 8AU
From the M8 South:
- Exit at M8 Junction 2.
- At the roundabout join the A8, following airport signs.
- Continue along the A8 for two miles.
- Turn left at the second exit along Ingliston Road, leading you to the car park
From the M9 North:
- Exit M9 at Junction
- Merge left onto the A8 towards Glasgow.
- Continue along the A8 for 0.5 miles.
- Turn left onto Ingliston Road, leading you to the car park.
On arrival to the car park:
- Drive up to the touchscreen kiosk at the entrance barrier.
- Your booking details will be displayed – take a ticket and the barrier will lift.
- Park in the nearest available space.
- Head to the bus stop and catch a transfer bus to the terminal building.
If your booking details are not displayed, follow the on-screen instructions – you will need your booking reference number.
Secure Airparks are the only Airport Parking Operator at Edinburgh Airport that will drop you right outside the main entrance to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
On return to the airport:
- Call the number provided on your ticket to request a transfer.
- Catch the bus back to the car park from Stand H siutated at the front entrance of the airport (Where you were dropped off)
- Collect your car and drive to the exit barrier.
- Insert the ticket provided on entry and the barrier will rise.