Why Book Secure Airparks, Edinburgh Airport
Situated just three minutes from the terminal, Secure Airparks offers competitive rates, along with speedy transfers that run all night. Secure Airparks are the only airport parking operator at Edinburgh Airport that drop off and pick up customers outside the main entrance to the terminal. Ideal for all travellers looking for fast and cost-effective airport parking.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Edinburgh Airport
Buses operate on demand 24 hours a day and transfers take just a couple of minutes.
A holder of the police-approved Park Mark® Safer Parking Award, Secure Airparks features CCTV, security fencing and is manned 24 hours a day.
Staff are happy to assist with the loading and unloading of luggage. A disabled toilet is available as well as ramps. The car park uses a single-deck bus allowing disabled passengers to be transferred to the airport while remaining in their wheelchair.
Secure Airparks is open throughout the year, 24 hours a day.
Vans are permitted between November and April for an additional charge of £1 per day and there is a £5 per person over seven passengers, payable to the car park on arrival.
Trailers are not permitted in the car park.
Secure Airparks, 100 Ingliston Road Ingliston Edinburgh EH28 8AU
From the M8 South:
- Exit at M8 Junction 2.
- At the roundabout join the A8, following airport signs.
- Continue along the A8 for two miles.
- Turn left at the second exit along Ingliston Road, leading you to the car park.
From the M9 North:
- Exit M9 at Junction 1.
- Merge left onto the A8 towards Glasgow.
- Continue along the A8 for 0.5 miles.
- Turn left onto Ingliston Road, leading you to the car park.
Dropping your car off is simple:
- Drive to the entrance and approach the barriers.
- Follow instructions on the entry screen and print a ticket.
- Enter the car park, grab your bags and head to the transfer station.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
Secure Airparks are the only Airport Parking Operator at Edinburgh Airport that will drop you right outside the main entrance to the terminal.
On return to the airport:
- Call the number provided on your ticket to request a transfer.
- Catch the bus back to the car park from Stand H siutated at the front entrance of the airport (Where you were dropped off)
- Collect your car and drive to the exit barrier.
- Insert the ticket provided on entry and the barrier will rise.